🇪 🇵 :twenty

Y/n P.O.V

I stood Infront of the mirror after wearing my earrings, MY HUBBY BOUGHT THE BEST DRESS FOR ME!!, it's a stone blue colored gown, i turned behind to mom, she passed me a fake smile, and showed me a thumbs up, i faked a smile, she will never praise me.

Her intentions are to make me get ready and she wanna burn mother in law that's why she is here in my room, i miss gguk, i turned to her, the door burst opened, "JUNGKOOK'S MOTHER IS GETTING MARRIED AGAIN!?!"Felix oppa yelled.

"What are you talking about?"I asked, confused, "the way she wore make up oh god!"Said felix oppa, mom stood up, and rushed out of the room, i know she will check up on her, these two, "and also Jungkook is here"He mumbled, i blushed, biting my thumb, "you unblessed my blessed eyes"Felix oppa mumbled, walking out of the room.

I don't care about him, MY HUSBAND IS HOME!!, should i run to him?, nah i will wait for him, i glanced at myself in the mirror, wow i look soo, "beautiful"I stopped, i looked through the mirror, he was right behind me, did he just talked in english?, yeah beautiful word isn't a big deal.

I blushed lowering my head, OH GOD I'M RED LIKE TOMATO ALREADY, i can sense him getting closer to me, i shivered when his warm palm, came in contact with my bare shoulders, i raised my head, staring him through the mirror, OH MY GOD MY BACK IS PRESSED IN HIS FRONT COMPLETELY.

I can hear his breathing, he back hugged me, he is wearing a dark blue suit, FROM WHERE DID HE CHANGED HIS CLOTHES, SIR HAS ALREADY DECIDED TO KILL ME, "anneyong"He whispered into my ear, WHY IS HE DOING THIS TO ME, HIS DARK PINCHED VOICE SHAKED MY SOUL.

His hands on my belly, while he stroked it slowly, keeping his chin on my shoulder, "a-anneyong"I greeted him back, we stared at each other, through the mirror, staying in this position, even when the most expensive air conditioner is on, i still feel hot.

Jeon Jungkook IS SOO HOT, suddenly he pecked my neck, DID HE GOT DRUNK????, but he doesn't looks like one, nor he smells alcohol, he smells like the most expensive and luxurious perfume, and he again pecked it, i didn't realized when i started to pant heavily.

His touches are soo hot, they are burning my skin, he grabbed the lining of my shoulder, pulling it down,  leaving wet kisses on my bare shoulder, while his hands stroked my belly, i closed my eyes, his touches are giving me ghoosebumps, i placed my hand on his hand, which is on my belly.

I leaned back on him, he kissed the tip of my nose, i kissed the tip of his nose immediately back, we stared into each other's eyes, he slowly cupped my cheeks, his giant veiny hands, cupping my cheeks tightly, that it made me pout, "neomu bogo sip-eoyo"He whispered, into my ear.

I clutched the hem of his t shirt, how his voice darken, and it's pinched, he is making me go insane, "n-nado bogo si-sip-eoyo"I whispered back, shuttering, his eyes are making me forget about the whole world, it's just me and him.

He leaned in, his veiny hands still cupping my cheeks, he almost touched my lips, when suddenly tomato song started playing loudly, and the door burst opened, felix rushed inside, "I'VE FOUND IT MOM NOW STOP CALLING ME OR I WILL ACCEPT IT THEN DON'T CRY!"He yelled.

And hugged his phone, turning to us, while we are still in that position, staring him, he stared back, raising his phone, "phone iminda"He said, hugging it again, and walking out of the room, we faced each other again, i blinked my eyes, while he did the same, suddenly he groaned, i whinned.

I pulled my liner up, staring him nervously, our make out section was soo hot, I WON'T LEAVE FELIX OPPA FOR RUNNING IT THIS TIME!!!, i pulled out my heel, and rushed out, felix oppa was already running away, and i also rushed after him, but before i could reach to him.

Mom already caught him, and started beating him with the slipper, "YOU WASTED MY BALANCE JERK!!"I sighed, i will take my revenge from him another day, i turned around, walking back to my room, he was standing in the same position.

I think he is going through trauma, NOO MY HUSBAND!!, i walked to him, grabbed his shoulders, shooking him, he looked at me, what was that!?!!, umm, "gwaenchanh-euseyo?"I asked, he hummed, nodding his head, "uli beolsseo neuj-eoss-eo gaja?"He asked.

He have extended his hand, probably he is asking me 'shell we go?', ughh I'm sooo smart!!, i grabbed his hand, and we walked out, we look soo expensive together, we walked to his car, and he opened the door for me, i blushed, sitting inside, and he closed the door, sitting on the driver.

And we drove off, all the way there, i stared him, turning to him, while he drived glancing at me again and again, passing me his bunny precious smile, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS MY HUSBAND!!!, I placed my chin on my both palms, staring him, i can stare him day and night.

He turned to me, smiling, i smiled back, he mumbled something, and again focused on the road, i stared him with a big smile on my face, i will make my bitch friends jealous, once they will get to know about my hubby, they all will be admitted in hospital.

They made fun of me and told me i'm going in korea to get married with a beggar, and look at my hubby, even when he was a beggar i will still be his wife, he is sooo precious and kind, GOD I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH, MY BABY GGUK!.

*Just talking*

(Taehyung randomly texting namjoon)

Taehyung: what did the ocean say to the other ocean?

Namjoon: what!?

Taehyung: nothing they just waved

Namjoon: oh

Taehyung: do you sea what i did there?

Namjoon: no

Taehyung: I'm shore you did!

Namjoon: how do you have friends?

Taehyung: don't be such a beach