🇪 🇵 : fifteen

Y/n blushed, glancing at jungkook beside her, and again faced the window, as they are on their way back to the mansion, while the wedding ceremony is finished, and she does met his friends she didn't understand a bit what they said nor she can understand what jungkook is saying.

While jungkook clutched the rose in his hand, as he have it from past one hour in his hand to give her, but he is being shy, while y/n is dying from shying, he slowly tapped her shoulder, she slowly turned to him, he handed her the rose, she grabbed it.

Blushing, "gamsahabnida"She thanked, he hummed, blushing, while the driver watched them from the front mirror, and he shooked his head in disbelief, "bumonim-eul dasi hojulo bonaeya habnida"Y/n uttered the words which she searched in the google recently.

Which means, 'send my parents back to australia', jungkook slowly nodded his head, the car stopped infront of the mansion, and their both parents were already there with felix, on the doorstep, they stepped out of the car, while jungkook Intertwined his fingers with her.

She blushed, palming her face with her one hand, and they walked inside, "chughahabnida"Their both fathers congratulated them, they nodded, blushing, "this y/n never gets red this much and look at her face did she did make up on her face or did she applied her face on the makeup?"Felix whispered into his mother's ear.

Y/n didn't heard him, as she was blushing, and was in the seventh sky, after getting married with a korean handsome guy, she is living her k drama life perfectly, they walked inside the mansion.

Jungkook immediately walked to their room, ignoring his mother's glare, opening the door, while the others left for their rooms, "dangsin-eun geugeos-eul joh-a haessseubnikka?"Jungkook asked, y/n glanced at him, laughing loudly, and uttering a 'de', jungkook hummed proudly, as he asked her, 'did you liked the room?'.

Y/N P.O.V

we walked inside the room, i sat on the bed, wow this room is so big and comfy it's even smells soo good, she looked around the room, while jungkook stood infront of her, crossing his arms, "seogjin hyung-ui seonmul-eul yeol-eobolkkayo?"He said, sitting beside me.

He have a gift in his hand, and this gift if given by his hyung, so is he asking me that he will take it?, come on my k drama mind is soo smart, i internally flipped my hair, and nodded my head, he hummed, and he opened the gift, taking out some beautiful pajamas.

OH MY GOD NOW I'M REGRETTING GIVING THEM TO HIM, but suddenly he handed me one, wait did he asked that we will wear his gifted pajama?, he stood up, walking out of the room, i walked to the bathroom, and changed this big ass gown.

Finally after changing it, i feel light, these pajamas are so comfy and beautiful, i peeked out of the bathroom door, he wasn't there, i rushed out, jumping on the bed, I FINAL GOT MARRIED WITH THE HOT HANDSOME TALL CEO!.

I jumped around, here and there, and suddenly the door opened, OH MY GOD HE LOOKS SOO HOT IN THIS PAJAMA, he waved at me, i waved back, he waved back, i waved again, he smiled, i smiled back again, he walked to me.

Oh sir why did he bite his lower lip like that??!?, I was feeling nervous, i unintentionally sat on the bed, and sat beside me, i slowly faced him, wow my hubby's face is the most handsome face.

He moved forward to me, i moved backwards,, and he again moved forward, and i again moved backwards, and i was pinned on the bed, there wasn't any space, "naneun dangsin-i mueos-eul wonhaneunji mollaseo dangsin-eul wihae igeos-eul sassseubnida"He mumbled, and he pulled out a box from his pocket.

Handing it to me, i grabbed it, opening the box, OMG THIS IS THE DIAMOND BRACELET WHICH'S AD I USED TO WATCH IN BETWEEN ILLEGAL CONCERT'S LINK, my eyes widen, i glanced back at him, i always admired this bracelet, but it was way too expensive for me to buy it.

I immediately hugged him, "ALEUMDAWO!!"I yelled, hugging him tightly, he chuckled, and we broke the hug, "komawowa"I thanked him, "dangsin-i geugeos-eul joh-ahaeseo gippeubnida"He replied something, which I didn't understood a bit.

"uli jalgeoya?"I questioned, as i have prepared this question for this moment, he thought for a while, and nodded, as i have asked him, 'we will sleep', i wished him goodnight in korean, which i've prepared for today.

He laid on his side of the bed and I laid on my side, and he switched the lights off, I closed my eyes, meanwhile her mother sighed, looking at their room's lights being off.

Felix sat on the couch munching some apple, "she probably told him to kick us out of here"Felix said, their mother gasped, "she isn't my daughter if she did that to us!"their mother replied, crossing her arms, "I've saw her whispering something into his ear and pointing at us, she wanna kick us out so she can live her with her husband without any disturbing"Said felix.

He walked to his mother, standing beside her, "i have heard her saying australia to jungkook i swear on the most expensive gate board"Felix sweared, their mother gasped, "I'm going to teach her a good lesson tomorrow how dare her to try to kick us out of this country when we brought her here!"Said their mother.

Felix hummed, "and did you see she wasn't even sparing a glance at us and was busy clicking photos with her brand new handsome korean CEO hubby"Felix said, munching the apple, their mother snatched the apple from his hand, and munched it harshly.

"She wouldn't remember us mom"said Felix.

*Just talking*

Bts anti: hello, do you hate me?

Army: i don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and i had water, I'd drink it.