🇪 🇵 :thirty one

Y/n P.O.V

What did he just asked me?,"HOW CAN YOU BE PREGNANT WHEN I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO BE!!"I yelled, this is unfair!!, "I'm also confused about it"He replied, "but who told you that my family and you are pregnant?"I asked, please this is soo embarrassing, calling my husband pregnant.

"Eomma called me and told me about it, that's why i rushed here immediately"He replied, "how can you be pregnant when i'm already almost pregnant"I whinned, his eyes widen, "YOU ARE PREGNANT???"He yelled, "But you are pregnant before me"I replied.

He sighed, "y/n how am i going to be pregnant i'm a man"He said, grabbing my shoulders, 'YEAH HE IS A MAN!!', "then you are not pregnant?"I asked, he shooked his head aggressively, "then who is pregnant?"I asked, he made a done face, letting go of my shoulders.

"You just said you are pregnant"He said, "i'm not pregnant"I replied, "but you just said it now?"He asked, "I said i'm almost pregnant"I replied, he sighed, messaging his temples, "then you are pregnant?"He questioned after long heavy sigh, "no, i'm almost pregnant"I replied.

He sat on the bed back, messaging his temples aggressively, "maybe my family is pregnant?"I questioned, he turned to me, EVEN WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOME WEIRD STUFF, BUT I CAN NOTICE HIS HANDSOME FACE!!.

HE IS SOOO HOT, my husband is soo hot, "then let's go to your family and ask them"Jungkook stated, grabbing my wrist dragging me away, i blushed, the way he is dragging me is sooo handsome, he stood in front of my mother's room.

He knocked on the door, and after thirty five knocks my mom opened the door, "oh anna young"Mom greeted him in don't know what language, "who is pregnant?"Jungkook questioned immediately from mom, HE IS INSANE FOR THIS!!.

Mom gasped while felix jumped from behind her, how they are discussing about these things, i pushed him inside the room and closed the door,

End of P.O.V

"y-you a-are speaking e-e-english?"Y/n's mother questioned from jungkook, shuttering, clutching her heart, jungkook nodded his head, "yes i can speak english"Jungkook replied, those five words of jungkook ringed inside her mother's head, as she got deja vu's.

🅵︎🅻︎🅰︎🆂︎🅷︎🅱︎🅰︎🅲︎🅺︎

𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝗍 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘯, "𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝖻𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝖽𝗓𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒/𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒, 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗈, 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗆𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗅 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝘦"𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.

𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳.

🅔︎🅝︎🅓︎ 🅞︎🅕︎ 🅕︎🅛︎🅐︎🅢︎🅗︎🅑︎🅐︎🅒︎🅚︎

Her mother gulped, jungkook glared her, "I'm not that much handsome?, i'm like a godzilla?"Jungkook questioned, "WHO SAID THAT ABOUT MY HUSBAND!?!?, I will chop that person into two pieces"Y/n yelled, showing peace sign to her mother.
"Someone's passing by"Jungkook replied.

"I WILL KILL THAT PASSING BY SOMEONE MY HUSBAND IS THE MOST HANDSOME MAN TO BE EXISTED!!"Y/n yelled, "who is pregnant tell me!!!!"Jungkook questioned, her mother pointed at her father.

"DAD IS PREGNANT!???!!!"Y/n yelled, in disbelief, her father who was minding his own business, stood up, "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??"Her father yelled, "WHY EVERYONE IS PREGNANT!!!!!??"Felix yelled, "WHY ARE YOU LYING!?!!"Her father yelled, at her mother, y/n stumbled back.

Jungkook grabbed her shoulders preventing from falling, "NO ONE IS PREGNANT!!"Her father yelled on top of his lungs, "WHY EVERYONE IS YELLING!?"Felix yelled, his father slapped him away, "WHY ARE YOU LYING ON ME!??"Her father yelled.

"FELIX SAID JUNGKOOK IS PREGNANT"her mother yelled, pointing at felix, jungkook clutched his heart, stumbling back, y/n grabbed his shoulders preventing him from falling, "I'M NOT PREGNANT!!"jungkook yelled.

"BUT MOM SAID WE ARE PREGNANT"Felix yelled back, pointing at his mother, "THEN HE SAID HE IS PREGNANT!!"His mother yelled pointing at his father, his father panicked, "BUT THEN I SAID DONKEY IS PREGNANT!!"Her father yelled, y/n gasped, palming her mouth.

Her eyes glossy, "DID Y'ALL CALLED ME A DONKEY????!!"Y/n yelled, crying, jungkook hugged her, glaring them, "SO Y/N IS PREGNANT!!"Felix yelled, pointing at y/n, "BUT SHE SAID SHE IS ALMOST PREGNANT!!"Jungkook yelled.

Y/n whinned, "kick them out of korea, they called me and our baby a donkey"Y/n said to jungkook, hugging him, sobbing dramatically, "PLEASE CONFIRM WHO IS PREGNANT!!"Felix yelled, "your father is pregnant"Her mother mumbled, pointing at jungkook, "MY APPA!???"jungkook yelled.

"Yeah his stomach is even out of his t shirt sometimes i doubt on him"Felix said, "STOP TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT MY PRECIOUS FATHER IN LAW!!"Y/n yelled, kicking felix again and again, while being lifted up by jungkook from behind, "so in conclusion your father is pregnant go and ask him"Her mother stated.

Y/n whinned, and Jungkook stared them in disbelief, "i should take all of you to hospital and check all of you so we can know who is pregnant"Jungkook said, still lifting y/n in his arms, who is slapping felix and being slapped by felix.

"WHAT IS THIS ALL NONSENSE!???, ONLY YOUR WIFE CAN BE PREGNANT AND NOT US STOP DOUBTING AND GO TAKE YOUR WIFE TO HOSPITAL AND NOT US!!"Her father yelled, he glared all of them one last time, and walked out of the room, with still y/n in his arms.

Y/n whinned, "Y/n stop it!"Jungkook scolded her, they were walking towards their room, when they found jungkook's father walking to them, looking around the corridor, whistling happily, they stopped, glancing down at his stomach.

'felix was right his stomach is peeking out of his t shirt', y/n thought, staring his stomach, while jungkook did the same, he stood infront of them, jungkook ignored his father, as he don't wanna talk to him after being slapped by him.

"FATHER IN LAW I HEARD YOU ARE PREGNANT!???"Y/n yelled.

*Just talking*

(Evey army ever)

Someone: hey sis do you have a boyfriend?

Army: yes sis !

Someone: nice where is he from?

Army: from a different nation

Someone: oh really?, which nation?

Army: my imagination