🇪 🇵 : Two

The biggest mansion, guards with goggles on, standing in every corner of the mansion, a women in her fourty stood on the big glass door, the mansion shined in white, and a black lamborghini stopped Infront of the mansion.

The guards rushed to the car opening the door, and a man, tall, handsome as hell, goggles on, lip piercing, black suit, even his shoe shined, he took of his blazer, talking with someone, through the ear pods, he walked in, while the guards followed him behind.

Tiny lips, sharp jawline, and he took of his goggles, his double eyelids, making him look breath taking, a complete handsome man, with the most attractive visuals, his black shiny hair tugged up, his lip piercing shined under the sun rays.

He hang up the call, while walking inside, he smiled widely, flashing his bunny smile to his mother, walking in, once he reached to his mother, he took of his blazer, handing it to her, "annyeonghaseyo eomma"He greeted his mother.

She passed him a smile, patting his back, greeting him back in korean, "annyeonghashibnikka jeongukk"His mother replied, jeongukk walked in more, sitting on the couch, sighing heavily, "chuljang-eun eottaess-eo?"his mother questioned.

Which means, 'how was your business trip', jeongukk turned to his mother, "kkwae joh-assda" which means it was quite good', jeongukk replied, passing his bunny smile once again, leaning on the couch.

His mother hummed, "ije waseo jeomsim-eul meoggo!"His mother spoke, which means, 'now come and have lunch', jeongukk nodded his head, getting up from the couch, walking to the dining table, where his lunch is already arranged.

Jeon jeongukk, the ceo of jeon enterprise, after his father suddenly vanished from korea, he took his father's position, and started to work as the ceo, the youngest ceo in whole korea, and his one and only goal if to find his father.

He does knows his father left for vacation, as he got text from his father one day, and jeongukk is mad at him, as his father was fed up of working, so he ran away from the country, and left everything on jeongukk.

Jeongukk wanted to get married in early age, as he wished for it from the very beginning, he doesn't wanted to work as some ceo or to be famous, he wanted to have a quite descent life, but the fate brought something else for him, and suddenly his father ran away from the mansion.

Jungkook fisted his palm, remembering how his father sent him his photos few months ago, chilling somewhere without any tension, and here he is, working day and night, suddenly jeongukk groaned, "eomma nado gyeolhonhaeseo 5nyeondwie ai 5myeong nahgosipda!!!"Jeongukk said, groaning which means, 'mom i also wanna get married and have five kids in five years!!!'.

His mother sighed,
"ni meongcheonghan abeojineun domang-gassgo yeogiseo neon gyeolhonhago sip-eo jug-eul jigyeong-iya"His mother scolded, which means 'your jerk father ran away and here you are dying to get married have some shame', and slammed her fist on the table.

Jeongukk hissed and replied, "geuga domangchin geos-eun nae jalmos-i aniya jeog-eodo nae insaeng-eul salge haejwo!"said jeongukk, his mother gasped, as it meant 'it's not my fault that he ran away let me live my life at least!".

"EODIGA BUKKEULEOBDA!???"His mother yelled, which means 'SHAME WHERE IS THAT!??', jeongukk rolled his eyes, "naneun aleumdaun anaewa hamkke daseos myeong-ui aideul-eul gajgo sipgo sajin-eul hamkke keullighago geugeos-eul nae odumag-e aegja-e neoh-eul geos-ibnida"Jeongukk said, his eyes glistening.

As it means, 'i wanna have five kids with a beautiful wife and i will click a photo together, and i will frame that in my cabin', he started to day dream about it, and his mother rolled his eyes, "juggi jeon-e gyeolhonhal teni geogjeong maseyo. hajiman jigeum dangjang jugjineun maseyo"His mother said, scoffing.

As it means, 'don't worry you will get married before dying but don't die right now', jeongukk whinned, "neohui dul da gyeolhonhago ije nae chalyeya!! appaga domang-ganeunde geojeolhanda"Said jeongukk whinning.

Which means, 'you both got married and now when it's my turn!!, dad run away and you are declining it', he whinned more, as he have been waiting for his father to return to korea from past three years, he wanna leave this all company and business, and get married.

"aseo jug-eo, hajiman nan ne abeojiga dol-aol ttaekkaji nega gyeolhonhage nwaduji anh-eulgeoya"Said his mother firmly, which means, 'go and die but i won't let you to get married until your father comes back', jeongukk's eyes widen, he gasped, standing up.

He shooked his head side to side in disbelief, as he have been betrayed all those years, his eyes glossy, the guards maids all of them has their attention on him, he dramatically walked backwards, shooking his head.

His mother ignored him and continued eating her lunch, he ran upstairs dramatically, "peullob baeu"His mother mumbled, eating her lunch, shooking her head.

Jeongukk sat on the bed, still in trauma, he grabbed his phone, going to 'domangchin nae abeoji', which meant, 'my ran away father', he pressed the call button, but he didn't picked up, he went to the camera, grabbing a water bottle, splashing it on his face.

While he carefully grabbed some drops of water, pouring then down his eyes, as it looked like he is crying, he clicked his selfie, sending it to his father with a caption, "dangsin-eun modeun geos-ui won-in-ibnida".

Which means, 'you are the cause of everything', he sighed, rushing inside the bathroom, taking a shower, rushing back downstairs, his mother looked at him walking downstairs, but he ignored her, dramatically, sitting on the dining table, sniffing, eating his lunch.

"geuneun geuui abeojiwa gatda"His mother mumbled, focusing back on her phone, while he continued to eat, which means, 'he is just like his father', jeongukk sniffed, eating his lunch, while rolling his eyes again and again.

*Just talking*

Therapist: close your eyes and tell me what are you seeing?

Jungkook: two muscular bananas running in the park 

Therapist: *stood up* *glances at namjoon*

Therapist: he needs god