🇪 🇵 :eighteen

I rushed out of the room, taking out my another slipper, i wanna cry, how he ruined my special moment, he rushed down the stairs, i throwed my slipper at him, i smirked when it hitted straight his face, i rushed downstairs.

"Don't die for your husband, also don't forget i'm your big brother"Said felix oppa, i grabbed my precious slipper and wore it, i rolled my eyes at him, i turned around, just to bump into my husband's chest, he was standing behind me all the time!?.

I fixed my hair, clearing my throat, while Jungkook stood there, glancing at felix, please he looks soo hot, even when is just standing there, his stare is so intimating, i love him soo much.

Felix oppa stood up, rushing away, i'm pretty sure, he left to swimming pool, it was awkward silence between us, i laughed out, and he laughed too, "achim sigsaleul gyesoghasigessseubnikka?"He asked, walking forward, not leaving any space between us.

What did he asked?, damn why is he tugging his hands into his short's pocket, i'm already down for him, and he is trying to burry me, "gamsahabnida"I mumbled the words i know.

He hummed, PLEASE GO BACK SIR!!, there isn't any space between us, i blushed, when the tip of his nose brushed my nose, our romance mood is again switched on, he leaned in to my lips, almost touching mine, he grabbed my both waist.

My body completely pressed on his, the windows were open, our hair were flowing from the wind, morning sun rays falling on top of our faces, he looked eternal under the sun rays, his eyes shined, my heart started beating at it's highest speed.

I clutched his shoulders, when his hot breath hitted my neck, giving ghoosebumps all over my body, and our lips met, he kissed me slowly and smoothly, gently grabbing my waist, while i wrapped my hands around his neck.

I can't stare at his eyes, i palmed my own eyes, kissing him, he chuckled, between the kiss, gently removing my palm from my eyes, THIS HANDSOME KOREAN GUY WON'T LET ME LIVE IN PEACE, i blushed more harder, i feel shy staring his eyes.

We broke the kiss, he pecked my lips once again, oh god i feel shy, i blushed, hugging him, burrying my face into his chest, he hugged me back, suddenly we heard something breaking sound from behind, we broke the hug.

Finding our mothers standing right behind us, DID THEY WATCHED ALL!??, i rushed behind jungkook hiding behind him.

End of P.O.V

"i haengdong-eun eomma!?!?"Jungkook said, groaning, as what he said means, 'what is this behavior mom!??, his mother smirked, "bukkeuleoum-i namnayo??, waipeuwa daenohgo sagwim??"His mother replied, crossing her arms, which means, 'do you have some shame left??, you're making out with your wife openly??'.

Jungkook scoffed, "geuligo dangsin-eun eotteohseubnikka? dangsin-eun ulileul yeol-eobogo iss-eossseubnikka?"Jungkook replied, crossing his arms, as what he said means, 'and what about you?, you were staring us open?'.

His mother chuckled, "naneun geunyang jinachyeossgo geuge daya"His mother replied, which means, 'i was just passing by and that's it', while y/n's mother walked to her, grabbing her shoulder, trying to drag her, and Jungkook held her another shoulder.

Preventing her mother from taking her away, he turned to her mother in slow motion, slowly shooking his head, her mother and jungkook both glared each other while y/n is in between them, she blushed, glancing at jungkook's hand on her shoulder.

Her mother shooked her head, jungkook huffed, trying to free y/n from her mother, while y/n did the same, trying to free herself from her mother's grip, but suddenly her mother let them go in one go, they stumbled back, hitting the table, breaking the vase.

And falling on top of each other, but this time, y/n was on top, she blushed, burrying her face into his chest, whinning, finally her k drama dreams have came into reality, suddenly she was pulled away from there, her mother pulled her leg, dragging her away, jungkook yelled her name, rushing after them.

His mother who was only left in the living room, with wide eyes, parted mouth, she looked around, and heard a loud thud, she immediately rushed to them, finding jungkook down the stairs, rubbing his butt, he fell from the stairs, and y/n's mother beating y/n on top.

Jungkook clutched his heart, and extended his palm when y/n's mother hitted her nose with the slipper, dramatically calling out her name, while she extended her palm to him, calling out his name, "cheap romeo and juliet"She turned around to the voice.

Finding felix behind her, munching some popcorn, watching the drama with full interest, he extended the pop corn to her, she shooked her head in disbelief, and walked away, felix shrugged his shoulders watching the drama.

"WHAT IF YOUR DAD WAS THERE INSTEAD OF US!?!"Y/n's mother yelled, beating her, jungkook stood up, holding his back, he rushed upstairs, extending his palm to her, "gguk"Y/n mumbled, her eyes teary, she extended her palm for him to hold, they were just about to hold each other's hands.

Her mother slapped their hands away with the slipper, and dragged her to her room, jungkook tried to follow them behind, but his leg slipped, and he fell from the stairs, as soon he landed on the floor, felix burst out laughing at his face.

He glared him, standing up, rushing upstairs, calling out her name, bumping into things, breaking things, he stood infront of her mother's room, he tried to open the door, but it was locked, he rushed to the window.

He hissed, again extending his palm, clutching his heart, closing his eyes, trying to control himself from bursting out crying, as her mother was beating her with the slipper mercilessly.

"MOM IF HE WILL KISS ME THEN THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE HERE VERY SOON AND YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE KOREA!!!"Y/n yelled, her mother let go of her hair, y/n sobbed, wiping her tears, her mother thought for a while.

And she wore her slipper, her mother wiped y/n's tears, kissing her forehead, her mother sat on her bed, pointing her to go away, y/n sobbed, and stood up, walking out.

*Just talking*

Jimin: hey taehyung, do you think i'm crazy?

Taehyung: no, why?

Jimin: because i was at the hospital today and i saw a cute girl with a cast on her leg, and my first thought was, hey this one can't runaway

Taehyung: yeah, you're crazy, go back to hospital.