🇪 🇵 :fourty

"YOU ARE COMING WITH US AND THAT'S FINAL!!"Y/n's mother yelled, while y/n sniffed, standing up Infront of her, "NOO I WON'T GO ANYWHERE!!"She yelled back, "THAT WITCH MOTHER IN LAW OF YOURS ISN'T SOMEONE TO TRUST AND NOW SHE HAVE BROUGHT HER PERVERT SISTER'S SON!"Her mother yelled at her.

She shooked her head, "jungkook is here with me"Y/n replied, "y/n every family member should be present at her funeral"Her father said, as she is in their room, with felix sitting infront of them, "I'm married to jungkook I'm jeon y/n there is no need to take me there"She replied.

"Just for three days and i know your husband wouldn't live without you he will rush to australia barefooted to take you with him"Her father said softly, her eyes shed tears, "Yeah come with us and then come back to your husband"Felix said, "why she can't understand, that women have threatened us to get out of her house, how can i leave you with a women like her??"Her mother said.

She sighed, "jungkook is here, father in law is here i'm married this is my house mom what are you talking about??"She asked, "do you know what she told us in the morning?"Her mother asked, "she said that once we will leave for australia she will push you out of her house and you accept me to be in peace?"Her mother replied.

"She says anything don't believe her"Y/n replied, "you won't die in three days"Said felix, y/n sighed, "i will ask my husband first"She replied, walking out of the room, "my husband my husband this is the only thing she does day and night, can't she see that this country is strange and so does it's people"Her mother said, sitting up on the bed.

"I'm telling you last time i won't leave her here alone"Her mother stated, "BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR WEALTH IN AUSTRALIA??"Felix yelled, her mother gulped, "we will go together there"She replied, "we have to be early her funereal is tomorrow"Her father said, "it's your daughter go and tell her, how pathetic of her to refuse to attend her step great grandma's funeral"Her mother replied.

Y/n barged in inside jungkook's room, he stood up immediately, as she was crying, she immediately hugged him, "what happened y/n????!"He questioned panicking, "Y/N WHAT HAPPENED???"He yelled, she sniffed, breaking the hug, "m-mom is taking me ba-back to australia with her, I DON'T WANNA GOO!!"Y/n yelled, hugging him again.

"She wanna take me in step great grandma's funeral!!"Y/n said, whinning, "noo i won't let you go!!"He said, hugging her back tightly, "finally they were going back to australia but now they are taking me with them!!"Y/n said, whinning.

"NOO YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!"He yelled, shooking his head, she sobbed, "mom said I'm not safe in here then why she got me married to you!?"Y/n mumbled, "IS THIS THE SAD PLOT TWIST?"She asked from him.

"We are going to be apart and then we will meet each other like in k dramas"She said, suddenly her eyes started glistening, "you will ran to me and i will hug you and we will keep hugging each other forever!!"She said, grabbing his shoulders, shooking him.

"Y/n you are going to leave me alone just to create one of the k drama scene?"He questioned, she nodded her head, "YOU'LL BE THE PRINCE AND I'LL BE THE PRINCESS~"She sang it, suddenly dancing with him, he sighed, letting her make him dance.

"IT'S A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAAAAAAAAAAAY YEEEEEEEEESSSS~~~"She screamed out the lyrics, "don't worry eat well and sleep well without I'll be back in three days from great grandma's funeral!"She said, waving at him.

"And when i will come back to korea you should play a cute love song for me and we'll hug each other and if your mom stepped in between then we will push her away AWWWW THAT'S GOING TO BE ROMANTIC!!"She yelled, jumping around.

He stared her, shooking his head in disbelief, "JUST TAKE IT ALL I'M NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR LOVE~~"She sang romantic songs, rushing out of the room, jungkook fell on his knees, he pulled out his three fingers out, "sam il"He mumbled, which means, 'three days'.

Y/n rushed inside her parent's room, "LET'S GET UP WE HAVE A FUNEREL TO ATTEND!!"Y/n yelled, as soon she entered inside, "YOU ARE COMING!??"Her mother yelled, she hummed, nodding her head, "LET'S GOO WE ARE GOING TO BE ON FIRE THERE WE WILL MAKE STEP AUNTY BALD FOR SURE!!"Felix yelled.

"I'm glad you didn't took long to decide"Her father said to her, she passed him a smile, nodding her head, "let's do the packing we don't have enough time"Her mother said, y/n immediately rushed out, barging inside her room, finding jungkook on his knees.

"AWWWW MY HANDSOME KIND HUSBAND!!"y/n yelled rushing to him, "it's just three days"she consoled him, hugging him, patting his back, he sniffed, nodding his head, "didn't you promised me yesterday that you are going to be healthy and will take care of yourself and now look at you crying like a godzilla"She said, wiping his tears.

"Can you make three days three hours?"Jungkook asked, "YOU ARE SOOO CUTE JEON JUNGKOOK FROM KOREA!!!"She yelled, squeezing his cheeks, he sniffed, "I'm serious i don't wanna be away from you just a day you are my long lost wife"He mumbled, hugging her waist.

She sighed, "but it will be rude of me to not attend the funeral you know that fake step aunty of mine isn't less then a witch"Said y/n, he broke the hug, "but i need you back here in three days y/n just three days"He said, she nodded her head.

*Just talking*

(Y/n going away be like)

Y/n: okay babe, imma go now see you later

Jungkook: okay fine see ya

Y/n: alright

Jungkook: yeah fine

Y/n: amazing

Jungkook: wonderful

Y/n: spectacular

Felix: i thought we are leaving