🇪 🇵 :fourty one

Y/n waved at jungkook, who is sniffing hugging his mother, while her family and she stood at the doorstep with their luggage, "thank you soo much for everything"Her father thanked his father, "WHY IS HE TALKING LIKE THAT Y'ALL WILL COMEBACK!!"Jungkook yelled.

Y/n sobbed, watching her husband going insane, they ignored him, continuing talking with each other, "Y/N WILL BE BACK IN THREE DAYS YOU SHOULD CRY FOR US!"Felix yelled, his mother slapped his head.

"Now it's time for us to go"Her father said, biding goodbye, walking away, y/n followed him behind, sniffing, while jungkook cried inside, y/n's mother and felix turned to the swimming pool in unison, with watery eyes.

They closed their eyes, and their both eyes shed tears, "NOOO!!"y/n's mother yelled, hugging felix, "don't worry mom one day we will comeback here"Said felix, crying, their father forcefully dragged both of them inside the car.

While y/n is already inside, "please be fine my gguk"She mumbled, and they drove off, all of them sniffing in the car expect her father, and they reached to the airport, their father got off the car, opening the door for them, "come out!"He said, they all were sniffing shooking their heads.

Felix was Infront, his father immediately slapped his face, and he stopped crying, immediately getting off the car, slowly slowly their mother stepped out of the car, and y/n stepped out, she sniffed the korean air one last time, with closed eyes.

And her father dragged her forward, after doing the boarding, they sat inside the airplane, still three of them sniffing, people in the plane, eyed them, "my swimming pool i wanted to apply a gate board in it"Felix mumbled, tears streamed from his eyes.

"My handsome, hot, cute, sexy, kind, sweet, romantic, husband"Y/n mumbled, tears streaming from her eyes, "why this k drama life is soo hard"She mumbled again, sobbing, "my beautiful swimming pool"their mother mumbled, sniffing, "my ears"their father mumbled, being pissed.

The plane took off, they even cried more hard, felix hugged y/n, and their mother hugged their father, y/n and felix cried with each other, "my country korea"Y/n mumbled, a kid just beside them, started crying louder then them, after watching them crying.

"Please can you lower your volume my son is getting scare-"The women was cutted off, "YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT YOUR SON AND THERE WE HAVE LEFT OUR EVERYTHING BEHIND???? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE LEFT BEHIND???"Felix yelled, the lady shooked her head, with wide eyes.

"M-M-MY SWIMMING POOL!!"He yelled crying, y/n burst out crying loudly, "MY HUSBAND!!"She yelled crying, every air hostess rushed to them, panicking, "sir what happened??"One of the air hostess asked, "did something happened to her husban-"Y/n cutted the air hostess off.

"YOU GO AND DIE WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT!!"Y/n yelled, her father palmed her mouth, "we're sorry we will keep quite"Her father apologized, the air hostess nodded and they left, "shut up y/n you can cry in there"Her father scolded her.

"You can't understand our pain"Her mother said, sobbing, her father sighed, sitting up back on his place, while he can only hear sobs from his every side, the whole ten hours flight, he heard y/n's cry, as felix and his wife fell asleep, but y/n didn't.

The flight landed and the announcer announced it, but y/n was still sobbing, he shooked their mother and y/n slapped felix they both woke up, and they walked out of the plane, they catched a taxi keeping their luggage inside, and drove off to their house.

Felix again fell asleep in the car, and so does y/n, they reached infront of their house, as it was already night in australia, y/n was fast asleep, her mother tried to shook her, "no don't she didn't slept the whole flight"Her father said.

Her mother nodded, her father stepped out of the car, he lifted her up in his arms, and felix extended his arms to his mother, "WHAT!?"his mother yelled, "take me inside"He said in his sleepy voice, suddenly the taxi driver stood up, "don't worry i'm going to take you"The driver said.

Felix's eyes widen, he immediately rushed out of the car, yelling, 'I'M OKAY!!', "UGH WE ARE BACK IN THIS CHEAP HOUSE!"Her mother yelled, looking around the house, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING????!"Her mother yelled, as felix was hugging the gate board, "I MISSED HIM SOO MUCH!!"Felix yelled, rushing inside his room with it.

She shooked her head in disbelief, shs looked around the house, she rolled up her sleeves, starting to clean the house, "WHERE AM I GOING TO LAY HER!!??"She heard their father yelling, she groaned, "THROW HER ON THE FLOOR AND BE CAREFUL DON'T BREAK THE FLOOR!!"She yelled, continuing cleaning.

Her father sighed, "she is mad"He mumbled, walking out of her room, he kicked opened felix's room, finding him hugging the gate board, "go into her room she will sleep here"Her father said, felix gasped, "go or i will give you that slap"Her father said, Felix immediately rushed away.

Her father laid her on felix's bed, tugging her inside the blanket, he switched off the lights, and closed the door, walking out, "tomorrow we are going to attend the funeral they have delayed it for us"Her father said, going inside his room.

"MOM THERE IS NO BED IN THERE!!"Felix yelled, "then sleep in couch"she replied, cleaning the windows, felix huffed, laying on the couch, "i should have borrowed a bed from Korea"Felix said, huffing.

Meanwhile in korea, jungkook sniffed, hugging her pillow, soaking her pillow, "i miss you"He mumbled, as he is holding his phone, where he is texting her from past ten hours, he hugged her pillow tightly, and soon he fell asleep.

*Just talking*

(Y/n finally successfully married yoongi and introducing him to her mother)

Y/n: mom he is my husband

Yoongi: hi

Mom: you deserve better

Y/n: mom-

Mom: i wasn't talking to you y/n