🇪 🇵 :twenty four

The sun rays hitted my face making me open my eyes, i groaned changing my sleeping position, I feel cold!!, where is his warm chest?, where is he?, i sat up on the bed, and heard water dropping sound from the bathroom, so he is taking a shower.

That's good, he woke up before me, it will be awkward if we both were naked, this big ass gown is so far from where i'm laying, i looked around the room, nor i have strength to stand, i glanced at the other side, his white t shirt, i grabbed it, wearing it.

I can't stand at all, but i'm glad i've lost my virginity to someone like him, i can't stop simping, and after watching his one thousand abs last night, i will never stop simping over him, MY HUSBAND I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH.

I joined my hands, thanking god for blessing me with a gift like him, when the bathroom door opened, i turned to him, finding him only wrapping a towel around his waist and his one thousand abs full on display, i stared him without caring about shame a bit.

Water dripping from his hair till his shoulders, his wet abs, his veiny hands, his muscular chest, i feel hot, he walked to the wardrobe pulling out his clothes, but stopped turning to me, "joh-eun achim"He whished me morning, and scanned me from head to toe, yeah boy i'm wearing your shirt you can sue me for that.

"Joh-eun achim"I whished him back, he hummed, smiling widely, i smiled back, "neodo syawohaeyaji"He said, which's meaning only god knows, "neo pigonhani?"He asked, walking forward, i moved backwards, "naega dangsin-eul dowayahabnikka?"He throwed his heavy korean at my face.

I smiled awkwardly, "dangsin-eul dobneun geos-eun nae chaeg-im-ijiman dangsin-ui heolag-i pil-yohabnikka?"Again heavy korean, i feel dizzy, i also wanna throw korean like that, and there wasn't any space left between both of us, he was literally kissing my nose.

"De"I uttered, and he immediately lifted me up in his arms, i hugged him tightly, he feels soo warm, he made me sit on the bathroom counter, "neo honja syawohallae?"i have uttered 'de' before so it's time for aniyo, "anjyo!"I replied, shooking my head, "hwagsilhabnikka"Now it's time for 'de'.

"De"I replied, he hummed, glancing at me one last time, and he walked out of the bathroom, HE LOVE ME SOOOO MUCH!!!, after struggling for too long i finally stood up on my own feet, and took a shower, i walked out of the bathroom, he wasn't in the room, i pouted.

I sat on the bed, i glanced at the drawer, there was already breakfast?, and a sticky note, i grabbed it, opening it.

당신이 제대로 걸을 수 없기 때문에 엄마와 다른 사람들이 당신을 귀찮게 할 것이라는 것을 압니다. 그래서 이것은 당신의 아침 식사입니다. 걱정하지 마십시오. 아래층에 내 음식이 있습니다.

Let's google! finally after trying to write korean letters, with the korean keyboard, i found its translation, which is, 'i know mom and others will annoy you because you can't walk properly so this is your breakfast, don't worry i'm downstairs having my own', i blushed.

He cares soo much about me, HE IS MY EVERYTHING!!!, i stood up, wearing pair of my winter clothes, i had my breakfast, WE ARE SOO BEAUTIFUL, A HAPPY MARRIED COUPLE, TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE TOGETHER, UGHH GOD SAVE US FROM ALL EVIL DIRTY plus UGLY EYES.

I turned around, finding felix and mom at my room's doorstep, "someone is having their breakfast on their room?, should i consider it as a good news?"Mom said, crossing her arms, WHAT'S WITH THAT EXPRESSION?.

"You should start buying clothes for your grandchild mom"Felix spoke from behind her, THIS DONKEY!!!, "You are right both of them look fast enough on their process"WHAT IS MOM TALKING INFRONT OF FELIX OPPA, "Just wait for three weeks and their process will be successful"WHAT IS FELIX OPPA TALKING INFRONT OF MOM.

God I'm embarrassed, i sat on my bed, i glanced back at them, they are still there with that expression, MY PRECIOUS HUSBAND TRIED TO SAVE ME FROM THIS BUT IT HAPPENED, he will start crying!!!, "Mom please go from here with this donkey"I said, ignoring eye contact.

She hummed, "let's go felix someone is hiding secrets from us"Mom mumbled, "if you will come out of the swimming pool then you will get to know someone's secrets"I mumbled back, "WHAT DID YOU SAID!??!"Mom yelled, i gulped, no i'm not scared of her.

"I SAID IF YOU WILL COME OUT OF MY HUSBAND'S PRECIOUS EXPENSIVE SWIMMING POOL THEN YOU WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT MY SECRETS!!"I yelled, tugging myself inside the blanket it's soo cold, "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SWIMMING POOL!!"She yelled back.

Felix oppa held her by her shoulders, as she tried to hover to me, I rolled my eyes, but internally i screamed, she will kill me with the slipper today, "don't yell mom"Said felix oppa, trying to calm mom down, i even got a kind brother, "break her jaw with the slipper"He said, I TAKE MY WORDS BACK.

Mom immediately grabbed her slipper, WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOR MOM!??!, i jumped off the bed, rushing away, and mom ran after me, with her weapon in her hand, i clutched my belly, GOD MY LEGS ARE HURTING, i stopped, catching my breath, I heard mom's voice, and i rushed away.

Stopping Infront of the dining table, where jungkook and his parents are having breakfast, i rushed to jungkook, hiding behind him, he knitted his eyebrows, but his eyes widen when he saw mom rushing to us.

I hugged his waist tightly, GOD I'M BLUSHING IN THIS SITUATION, HOW CAN I NOT I'M TOUCHING HIS THOUSAND ABS, mom stopped, catching her breath, "BEAT HER.... IMINDA"Felix oppa spoke from behind, THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF THIS DONKEY!!.

Mom pointed him at me, jungkook shooked his head, mom glanced at his parents, please give up mom, my husband won't let you to touch me, she slowly wore her slipper back, i waved her goodbye, she glared me and left, I'm kneeling on the floor, hugging his waist.

Right Infront of his parents, he is on the chair, and his parents right infront, i raised my head, passing him a smile, he smiled back, his mother cleared her throat, we looked at her, "gwaenchanh-euseyo?"He asked, i nodded my head, standing up.

I will let my husband have his breakfast peacefully, i wished father in law and mother in law morning, and walked back to my beautiful room.

*Just talking*

(Taehyung texting y/n and finally she confessed to him after a long time)

Y/n: hey I'm so kinda into you, just thought about you should know

Taehyung: can you hold on a second

Y/n: yeah for what?

Taehyung: jimin not answering

Y/n: what's that have to do with this tho?

Taehyung: that bitch gotta tell me what the fuck i'm supposed to say now