🇪 🇵 : thirteen

Y/n P.O.V

i rushed out of the room, holding my back, it's not fully recovered but it's better then before, and today we are going on the shopping!!, UGHHHHHHH, "i won't waste his money I promise"I mumbled to my own self, joining my hands.

Suddenly i heard dad's voice from inside the room where i'm standing right now, i asked forgiveness from god, and eavesdropped their conversation, as father in law is also inside, "that was eazy right?"Dad asked from father in law.

What was eazy!???, "I thought your daughter will not be ready this early but she said yes!"Father in law replied, was this all their plan?, "Yup buddy i was also shocked when she accepted but then i realized that you are korean"Dad replied.

They gave a high five to each other, as i was staring them through the window, did these two old man planned all of this behind my back?, suddenly they noticed me, dad gulped, and it was pin drop silence, they were talking too much before some minutes and now they are quite.

but why should i be angry on them?, whatever they did to make me meet mr korea, i waved at dad, and walked away from there, that's why dad was dying to take me to korea, but i'm thankful to him for making me meet my jungkook.

I spinned on the corridor, as I was wearing a short, i'm feeling soooo happy!!!!, "WHY AM I SOO BLESSED THANK YOU SOO MUCH GOD FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY!!"I yelled, walking forward, i glanced out of the window, finding mom and felix oppa at the swimming pool.

They aren't leaving the swimming pool from past three days, i removed my slipper, and throwed it at felix's direction, i gasped when suddenly out of nowhere Jungkook appeared Infront, and the slipper landed on his face.

I bent down, when he turned to the window, felix burst out laughing, "oh my god y/n what you, now he will think I've took my revenge from him"I mumbled, hiding down the window, i heard felix oppa yelling, 'y/n shoe iminda', this donkey!!!, why is he telling him that it's mine.

I tip toed towards my room, closing the door, i sighed, "if he asked me if it's mine then i won't stay on my words and shook my head at his face", i was preparing my plane, when the door burst opened, causing me to fall on the floor.

Jungkook with my beautiful black shiny slipper in his hand, "mian hae!!"He apologized, i awkwardly stood up, "sinbal-eun dangsin geos-ibnikka?"I know he asked about the shoe, i shooked my head, "ANIYO maengsekeondae igeos-eun nae geos-i anibnida. nae pyeongsaeng-e ileon geos-eul bon jeog-i eobs-seubnida!"I replied.

Which means, 'i swear this isn't mine i have never seen something like this in my whole life!', he hummed, but glanced down at my leg, and he glanced back at my face, UGHHH I'M WEARING ONE SLIPPER!!!, he kneeled down, grabbing my leg, sliding the slipper into it.

AM I CINDERELLA!?!?, THIS IS SOO OVERWHELMING, I BLUSHED BITING MY THUMB, NO! NO!, I'M SLIPPERELLA I GUESS?!?!, after he was done he stood up, passing me a smile, OH MY GOD HIS BUNNY SMILE!!!, "neo josimhaneun ge joh-a"He mumbled, what does that means?.

And he walked out of the room, i jumped on the bed, holding my back, i whinned carefully, this handsome man will kill me one day.

End of P.O.V

jungkook walked out of her room, suddenly his one arm was pulled, and he was inside a room, "yeojaneun jeongsinbyeongja saikopaeseuya!!"His mother who pulled him inside, whispered, as what she said means, 'this girl is mentally ill she is a psychopath!!', jungkook chuckled, "jinja!?"Jungkook asked, chuckling.

"geunyeoneun naleul jug-igo sip-eohago yeogiseo dangsin-eun usgo issseubnida!"Said his mother, which means, 'she wanna kill me and here you are laughing!', jungkook shrugged his shoulders, "ibeon jue ulineun gyeolhonhago eotteon jonglyuui deulamado wonhaji anhseubnida"Jungkook replied, whinning.

As it means, 'this week we're getting married and i don't want any kind of drama', his mother rolled her eyes, "dangsin-eun gyeolhonhagi wihae jug-eulppun-ibnida"She mumbled, which means, 'you are just dying to get married', jungkook immediately nodded his head.

"naneun aleumdaun anaewa gyeolhonhago aileul nahgo halu jong-il jago sip-eoyo!"Jungkook replied, which means, 'i wanna get married and have kids with my beautiful wife and sleep the whole day!', his mother gasped, and he walked out of the room.

Texting y/n to get ready for shopping, "geuui anaeleul wihae imi meolileul neomgyeoss-eo i meongcheong-a!!!"His mother yelled, which means, 'head over heels already for his wife this jerk!!!'.

While jungkook closed the door of his room, and he laid on the bed, hugging the phone, waiting for her text, and his phone buzzed, he immediately fixed his hair, and opened her text.

내 다섯 아이의 엄마:

*Mother of my five kids*

갑시다!!

*Let's go!!*

나는 그때 간다!

*I'm coming!*

And he rushed out of his room, finding her already standing out holding her back, "swel uli ganda bu-in jeon?"He asked, extending his hand for her, she blushed, nodding her head, as what he asked means, 'shell we go Mrs Jeon?'.

They walked out of the mansion, getting inside his car, droving away, jungkook glanced at her, "dalkomhan geos-eul meoggo sipni?"He questioned, which means, 'do you wanna have some sweet?',she laughed out awkardly,
uttering a 'de', as she doesn't know what he asked, he hummed, wearing his goggles, she secretly clutched her heart.

He glanced back at her, flashing his bunny smile, she laughed out nervously, 'did he asked me to drink alcohol with him?', she thought, biting her nails, she glanced out from the window, 'but the sun is out', she thought, glancing back at him, smiling again.

He smiled back, focusing on the road, she looked around nervously, and he stopped infront of an ice cream store, she sighed, he walked out of the car, opening the door for her, she followed him behind, and they entered inside the shop.

He stood on the counter, the whole shop has kids and moms, and only Jungkook stood in between with light creamy suit, sleeveless blazer, bangs covering his forehead, his rolex watch peeking out of his white t shirt's sleeves, with goggles on.

He turned to her, "eotteon mas?", "what he can ask in this situation think about it y/n!!"She mumbled to herself, "strawberry!"She replied, he nodded his head, ordering, she sighed, so he asked about the flavor.

After grabbing a big ice cream, he turned to her, her eyes widen, he handed it to her, "gamsahabnida"She mumbled, thanking him, he chuckled, "geuleol pil-yo eobs-eo"He replied, which means, 'no need to do that'.

*Just talking*

Namjoon: hey, what are you doing?

Yoongi: I'm studying but the 'stu' is silent