🇪 🇵 :fourty five

Y/n sat on the dining table, staring at the food Infront of her, the door for her house knocked, she immediately stood up, as she was waiting for her mother to arrive, who just left for police station few hours ago, she opened the door, and by looking at her mother face, she understood it.

They didn't believed her, her mother walked in, sitting up on the couch, she rushed to the kitchen, handing the glass of water to her, her mother drank the water, after drinking the water her mother facepalmed, being frustrated, she sat beside her mother, patting her back.

As it's been two weeks her father and brother are in jail, and ji yong isn't accepting money from them, and nor the cops are believing them, as y/n herself is wanted for them, two weeks they are trying to get them out of there, her mother visits them twice in a day.

And her health is getting worse day by day, stomach aches, vomiting, sickness, but having her mother beside her is making it less, her mother takes care of her, and doesn't let her do even the slightest thing, ji yong does visits them again and again, threatening them.

And he have even tried to touch her inappropriately, when the last time her mother pushed ji yong away from her, he threatened y/n that he will shoot her mother, now whenever ji yong visits them, they lock themselves up in the room, and when he gets out, they also do the same.

And there in korea, jungkook's passport has been tore Infront of his eyes, his mother did it, when he insisted and decided to go to australia,  but soon he calmed down when he got replies from y/n, saying she is fine, and she wanna stay more in there, with her family, which is in actual ji yong.

Everyday he wakes up and finds a text from her, saying she wanna stay a day more here, he misses her like crazy, hugging her leftover things, thinking she is enjoying her time there, while they both mother and daughter are suffering in there, by ji yong's threats, whenever he visit's them, he always leave y/n crying, by his disgusting words and disgusting action.

Y/n hugged her mother, bursting out crying, "SHHHH the doctor have already told you to not take any stress that's why i have decided to send you back to korea"Her mother said, y/n broke the hug, "it wouldn't happen i don't know where jungkook lives we don't even have his number to inform him, father in law's number is with dad and his phone is with the cops nor i wanna leave you here alone"Y/n replied.

She shooked her head side to side, grabbing her mother's both palms, stroking them, "i miss felix oppa and appa"Y/n mumbled, hot thick tears flowing from her eyes, her mother chuckled, "what are oppa and appa?"Her mother asked, "dad and big brother"Y/n replied.

Her mother nodded her head, "whenever i tell the cops about ji yong they ask for proofs or live proof of him inside our house"Her mother mumbled, y/n sighed, "why they are soo unfair with us?"Y/n asked, "they accepted his case just by looking at the clip of us in coffee shop"Y/n mumbled, sniffing.

"I can't believe he is the same boy who got beaten up by my slipper"Her mother mumbled in disbelief, "he was trying to be someone else infront of his mother's sister"Y/n replied, "i'm sorry mom this is all because of me if i didn't have fooled him for the piece of paper this day wouldn't have arrived"Y/n apologized, sobbing.

Her mother cupped her cheeks, "No you shouldn't be sorry, i need to be sorry, if i would have handed money to you for your ps5, you wouldn't have done that, i'm the one at fault"Her mother replied, apologizing, "but there isn't any benefit of apologizing now, we have to find a way to get out of this hell, and also we need to deliver the good news to jungkook"Her mother mumbled, smiling.

Meanwhile jungkook sat beside his father on the meeting room, and the meeting started, their employee represented the project to them, and the other company agreed on the deal, they shaked hands with each other, clicking some photos, and everyone walked out of the meeting room.

Jungkook opened his phone, finding his text unread, he sighed, walking to his cabin, he sat up on his chair, leaning on the chair, "bogo sip-eoyo"He mumbled to himself.

While his father's phone started to ring, his father was talking to an employee, fully focused on the files, he grabbed his phone, once he glanced at the caller id, he immediately picked it up, pointing the employee to go out.

"Hello?"His father spoke, but his eyes got wide when he didn't got a hello in reply but y/n's father's cries, "l-lee w-hat happened?"His father shuttered, he stood up from the chair, hearing out his friend, "wha-what?"He questioned in disbelief, he immediately rushed out of his cabin.

Barging inside jungkook's cabin, "D-DON'T WO-WORRY!"Jungkook knitted his eyebrows, watching his father panicking, yelling something, he was even sweating, his hands shaking, once his father hang up jungkook rushed to his father, "WHAT HAPPENED!????!"Jungkook panicked, shooking his father.

His father gulped, "APPA TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!??!!!!!"Jungkook yelled, on top of his lungs, jungkook's eyes shed tears, watching his father's expression, his father opened his mouth to speak, but closed it immediately, his father's eyes shed tears.

Jungkook even panicked more, he snatched the phone from his father, once he clicked the contact, his hands started to shake, his eyes shed more tears, watching the last number who called his father, "CAN YOU TELL WHAT HAPPENED!?!!!!!!"He yelled, smashing the phone on the floor.

"S-s-someone s-shot y-y-y/n"Replied his father, shuttering, falling on his knees.

*Just talking*

Jungkook: are you expert in English?

Jin: yes!

Jungkook: then answer my one question

Jin: okay

Jungkook: a mother beats up her daughter because she was drunk, tell me who was drunk?

Jin: she