036. torture

Larissa is jolted awake by a cattle prod being pressed to the side of her chest making her yell out in pain. She groans as she looks around in the barn she's in. She's chained to a chair in the middle of the room and she sees Toni sitting in a chair on the other side of the room.

"Larissa. Shall we begin?" She opens a notebook and starts to write in it.

"Where's my husband?" Larissa asks.

"That's not for you to worry about. I'd personally worry about you." Toni says.

"Did you get my kid?" She asks.

"I tried, but... I wasn't able to find your Winchester spawn." Toni comments.

Larissa looks down as a proud smile comes to her face now knowing Athena remembered what they've practiced over 100 times and that she's safe.

"So your psycho bitch ass is from England." Larissa says. "What, uh... English Men of Letters?"

"British." Toni corrects.

"Yeah. Right, because... I totally give a shit about that." Larissa remarks.

"We have a few questions. About you, your husband, your brother-in-law, hunters in America... how you saved the sun." Toni says.

"So you... shoot my husband... traumatize my daughter... kidnap me and my husband... and you want me to answer your questions. Don't think so, honey." Larissa gives the woman a false sweet smile.

"I didn't want to hurt Sam. He gave me no choice."

"You always have a choice to pull a fucking trigger, dumbass. You also have the choice of being a good person or a total piece of shit psychopath. You chose the latter."

Ms. Watts presses the cattle prod to Larissa's side again making her scream.

"I suppose it wasn't meant to go this way, but you bunch being... well, you... I guess it was." Toni says.

"Oh, and you just know us so well, huh?" Larissa asks, breathing heavily.

"Yes, in fact. We've been watching you and those Winchester boys for years. Ever since they almost ended the world the first time. We knew about Lucifer, the angels falling."

"So where the fuck were you then?" Larissa asks.

"Fair question. You and your husband think alike. Some of us wanted to get involved, but the old men didn't let us. Thought we would be overstepping our bounds. After this whole Darkness threat, they even had to agree, that things need to change. We're here to help."

"You're doing a bang up job." Larissa retorts.

"I want to apologize for locking you up. You are dangerous... to yourself and others." Toni says making Larissa roll her eyes. "If you answer my questions, I'll let you go -- right out that door. You have my word."

"I'm good, thanks." Larissa tells her.

"Larissa--"

"I think you should let us go -- given we don't kill you first -- and then you can go back to England and read books and drink however much tea you want. Because I know whatever you're gonna ask, it's not gonna be used to help. It'd put my friends and family -- and whoever or whatever else you ask about -- in danger. So, no. Fuck you."

"And not answering endangers you... and your unborn child." Toni says, glancing to Larissa's bump. Larissa doesn't say anything, only glaring at the blonde.

Toni gives Ms. Watt a nod. The woman turns water on and Larissa's eyes go along the hose until it finally reaches above her and cold water pours down on Larissa.