090. normal life

Larissa rushes into the kitchen with Liam on her hip after hearing dishes crash and she finds Sam in there.

"Are you okay?" Larissa asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, no, I'm good." Sam says. He picks up the pot of noodles, but drops it as it's too hot, water and noodles going everywhere. Sam makes noises of pain, blowing on his hands. Larissa's eyes widen in shock.

"Um... you do know oven mitts are a thing, right?" Larissa asks and Sam gives her an annoyed look. "Okay, here, how about you take the baby and I take the dishes?"

"No. No, Lissy, I-I got it. There's-- there's glass everywhere and-and water, so it-- I'm fine." Sam tells her. He goes to walk, but slips and falls.

"No, seriously, babe, I can--" Larissa goes to help him up as he starts to get up, their foreheads knocking into each other.

"Oh!" They both cry out in pain.

"Ow!" Larissa cries.

"Ow. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Sam cups her face, inspecting her forehead.

"Yeah. Yeah, aside from the fact that you just rocked my world in a whole different meaning." Larissa complains.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Sam whispers, kissing her where she bumped her head. Liam just giggles at his parents.

Sam sneezes into his elbow.

"Dude, I don't think I've heard you sneeze once in the fourteen years I've known you." Natalie comments.

"Yeah. Yeah, that-that was weird." Sam sneezes again.

"Sammy!" They hear Dean yell. The two go to the war room and Sam trips on the steps.

"Dean? Hey!" Sam says.

"Was that a trip?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Weird." Sam says.

"There's a lotta that goin' on. In town, I just got a parking ticket." Dean says.

"Because you always park in front of that fire hydrant?" Sam asks.

"No." Dean answers. Sam and Larissa give him looks. "I mean, yes. Okay, I park there every time. I never get a ticket, all right? Oh, and, uh... this--" He holds up a credit card. "Doesn't work." He tosses it onto the map table.

"That's the card Charlie hacked for us, the one--"

"Yeah, the one that's supposed to be our "no more hustling, always working" golden ticket. Nothing."

"Weird."

"That's what I'm saying." Dean says as Sam sneezes. "Are you getting sick?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Oh, and-and dinner's--" Sam sneezes again.

"Man, this day, I'm telling you." Dean mutters as Sam sneezes again. "What is next?" Dean's phone rings and he pulls it out, looking at the caller.

"It's Garth." Dean says, answering the phone. "Hey, Garth."

+++

They're all in the Impala and it's nighttime as Dean drives.

"I'm telling you, man, we're cursed." Dean says.

"We're not cursed, Dean. We're just having a bad day." Sam says.

"No. No, no, no. This is-- this is more than just a no good, very bad day, okay? Chuck must've boned us before he left, you know? Or maybe some of that crap you brought back from Rowena's went sideways. Cause this? I mean... this is not normal." Dean states.