049. heartbroken sam

Sam, Dean, and Toni get back to the bunker, walking down the staircase.

"So we're clear? You call Ketch, tell him if he wants to see you alive, he gets his prissy ass over here." Dean says as they get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Interestingly, his prissy ass is already here." They watch Ketch and another guy stand at the entrance of the library. There's a guy in each side of the hall, all aiming their guns at the three and Sam has his gun aimed at Ketch.

"Lady Bevell, would you mind disarming them?" Ketch asks.

Toni goes to disarm Sam, but he grabs her hand and turns to the right, shooting the guy in the hall. Dean gets his gun out, shooting the guy to his left. They shoot at Ketch and the other guy while taking cover, Sam using Toni as a shield. The guy races off, leaving Ketch shooting at the brothers.

Sam motions for Dean to go and he does, Sam and Ketch still shooting at each other, but missing.

Dean slides up behind Ketch, grabbing his gun and aiming it at his head.

"Get up." Dean orders. Ketch sighs, the two standing up, Dean keeping the gun at Ketch's head and Sam walks closer, keeping Toni in front of him.

"All right, Ketch, how many more guys are in here?" Sam asks.

"Our mom -- where is she?!" Dean asks.

"A more important question might be where Sam's wife and child are." Ketch comments.

"What?" Sam asks. "What the hell are you talking about? What did you do to them?" Ketch hums and smiles, not answering his question. "What the fuck did you do?!"

"Don't move." Mary walks in with her gun.

"Ah, speak of the devil." Ketch says.

"Perfect timing, mom." Dean comments.

"Just stay where you are." Mary says. Ketch starts to move.

"Hey! You heard her." Dean stops him.

"I was talking to you." Mary says.

"Mom?" "Dean asks. Mary fires her gun, narrowly missing Dean and Ketch takes the distraction, grabbing both guns and aiming them at the brothers.

"Ketch, stop." Sam orders.

"I really wouldn't move. She will shoot you." Ketch states. Mary walks up to Sam and takes his gun.

"Mummy always was a talented hunter. Just somewhat confused about obeying orders." Toni says, getting out of Sam's hold.

"What did you do to her?" Sam asks.

"Lady Bevell cleared up that confusion. And I suspect she told you that the American hunters are a dying breed. Hmm." Mr. Ketch says, starting to follow Mary upstairs. "oh, for Heaven's sake, where do you think you're going?" He asks Toni when she starts to follow.

"Ketch." Toni says.

"Remember at Kendricks, how they taught us that we were all expendable? That wasn't idle chat." Ketch says.

"Mom? Look at me." Dean says. Mary is standing at the top of the stairs with the guns aimed at them and Ketch joins her. "It's us. Please. What's wrong with you? Mom!"

"Your bunker is an excellent fortress. An even better bomb. So we've rejiggered the locks, we've shut off the water, and once we leave, the pumps that bring in the air shall reverse. Your oxygen should be gone in two days, maybe three. You dying in here, it's almost poetic, hmm?"

"Where the hell is my family?" Sam growls.

"Oh, well, I wouldn't worry about Larissa too much." Ketch says. "You do recall my information of American hunters being a dying breed, yes?" It takes Sam a moment before he understands what Ketch means.