063. sticky notes

Sam is asleep at the map table with his head resting on his arm which is on top of a book. Larissa is diagonal from him and staring at the book in front of her.

Dean walks up behind Sam and starts putting sticky notes on his back.

"Dean--" Larissa starts, but he shushes her.

Sam stirs making Dean freeze, but he stays asleep. Dean smiles, putting more two more sticky notes on. Sam starts to wake up making Dean panic.

Dean quickly sits at the end of the table as Sam sits up.

"Dean?" Sam asks, groggily.

"Yeah?" Dean asks.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks him.

"Nothing." Dean shrugs. "Uh, whatcha readin'?" He asks, taking a sip from the coffee mug. Sam eyes him suspiciously.

"Well... um... I finally found something on the Seal of Solomon, but-- it's really weird." Sam says.

"Yeah, hit me." Dean says.

"All right. ""Then Mighty Solomon commanded unto his priests 'Bind my Seal.' But the jewel was of the cosmos."" Sam reads.

"Jewel of the cosmos? What does that mean?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. Maybe a-a meteorite?" Sam suggests.

"Mm. Yeah, maybe. Well, forget what it is. Where the hell would that be?" Dean asks.

"It doesn't say." Sam says.

"Okay, so, we've got blood of a holy man, we've got fruit of the Tree of Life, but this piece of Kryptonite, we've been through every book in this place, and we've got squat." Dean says.

"Yeah. All right, I guess we should check the archives again." Sam says. He gets up, leaving.

"Great." Dean sarcastically says.

~ ~ ~

The three walk into the archives and Dean turns the lights on. They look at the four long rows of shelves that are full of books and stacks of papers.

"All right. I go left, Larissa goes straight, you go right." Sam tells Dean. Larissa frowns at the use of her full name, watching Sam walk off. Her eyes glance over the sticky notes on his back which makes her smile a little.

"I love books." Dean sarcastically states.

"Well, "dum dum" and "ass face" and "I'm stupid" are accurate." Larissa mumbles, grinning at Dean.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Nothing." Larissa denies.

~ ~ ~

Larissa isn't sure how long they've been reading, being unsuccessful so far. Dean sits up, looking happy.

"What?" Sam and Larissa ask.

"Nothin'." Dean mumbles.

Larissa rolls her eyes.

~ ~ ~

They're still reading and Larissa looks up when she hears snoring and she sees Dean asleep. Sam also notices and slaps his hand on the table making Dean wake up.

~ ~ ~

Larissa walks into the kitchen and Sam is looking in the mirror at the sticky notes on his back.

"Oh, come on. Are you kidding me? Dean!" Sam complains. Larissa laughs, getting a water bottle out of the fridge. "Will you get these off?"

"No." Larissa scoffs.