The Battle Trials: Ethan vs Kirishima.

The next day arrived and Ethan and Eliza were walking to UA.

"Here we go the 2nd day, let's see how we do" Ethan said as the door slid open.

" I AM HERE, coming through the doorway like a hero" All Might said as everyone was shocked and happy to see him.

All Might saw Eliza and asked if she was OK.

"yah, thanks for the pep talk,anytime" All Might whispered.

" Everyone, grab a suit case , and let's begin Heroing 101 at Ground base Beta.

Ethan and Eliza grabbed their suitcases and headed off.

All Might was waiting for everyone and everyone was departing from the shadows.

Ethan's hero suit was designed based off of his dad's old suit when he was aliv, the colours were silver and gold and Eliza's was a purple skirt,leggings and a skull necklace with a Green masquerade mask.

"OK everyone get into teams of 2, nowbi will draw lots , the 2 I draw will be the villains and heroes.

Teams A and D were drawn so Deku and Uraraka were against Iida and Bakugo.

"This could go really good or, really shit" Ethan said with concern for his friends.

Ethan was relieved that Midoriya was OK, minus the fd up arm.

"Next team, Team B vs C"

The battles went by untill it was time for Ethan and Eliza to go against Kirishima and Sero

"Lets do this, here's my plan"

Ethan whispered to Eliza his plan.

"Go, I got the weapon, ok, let's do this.

Ethan was face to face with Kirishima.

"Hope your ready,oh I am" Ethan said as he touched the ground creating a suit of armour.

Kirishima crashed his knuckles hardening his body.

The 2's fists clashed as they punched untill Ethan's armour was cracking.

"Eliza, how's it going on your end, he doesn't know I'm here so I'm good.

Ethan felt a pain in his arm so he broke his armour off revealing he got a scar.

"Id better be careful, there you are, Ughh"

Ethan was knocked down to the ground.

Eliza was about to touch the weapon but she saw tape grab her neck.

"H,how, I listened for your breathing.

"Smart, but You forgot something , what, I'm a ghost"

Eliza went through the floor and wrapped Sero in his own tape.

"Ethan , NOW!"

Ethan kicked Kirishima through the building allowing Eliza and Ethan to win

"So manly, here let me help you get out of thar, thanks" Sero said as the 4 made it out the building.

Back in class everyone were talking about the events of the day , when Ethan and Izuku returned.

"Your skills are impressive, Hey Kazeshiro, your good, but next time, I'll win, looking forward to it Kirishima"

Ethan and Kirishima joined hands as a sign of a friendship and rivalry.

on the other side of town

what do you want, join the league, I told you I'm not inter- Ahhh"!!!

The girl was being by something.

"perhaps I didn't make myself clear, join or she dies"

"F,fine, just don't hurt her"