Intel

Ethan was still shaken up, with the sudden reappearance of Ecta, after 4 months, and he was in his room and walked down stairs,  to Mina wearing a Christmas outfit.

Ethan:Woah, that looks... Good (Oh my god, why is she so beautiful in that)?

Mina:You like it, Yaoyarozu helped pick them out.

Ethan:I like it, n,not in that way, I mean

Bakugo:OH MY F**KING GOD, KISD ALREADY!

Mina and Ettan both Blush , though Mina is hard to see due to her skin.

Houseki turned her hand to diamond and slapped Bakugo on the back of his head.

Bakugo:YOU B*TCH!!

Houseki walked off.

Ethan looked at everyone and then at a candy cane.

Ethan:I wonder if..?

Ethan absorbed the candy cane and... it actually turned his arm red and white.

Ethan tried it and,  regretted it.

Ethan: Ugh, it's still metal.

Ethan de coated his arm and went to get some eggnog.

The next day, work studies were back on. During the 1st work study, he worked with Welder (WHO I NEED TO CHANGE, BECAUSE THERES ALREADY A CHARACTER IN 1B)

But for this, he wanted to go with Edgeshot or The Nighteye Agency.

He decided to go with Nighteye,  1st to see how Bubble Girl and Centipeder's doing, and 2..., try and get intel on Plasmia.

He arrived at the agency.

Bubble Girl was on her way back from a coffee shop  with 3 drinks: 2 hot chocolates and a decaf coffee when she noticed Ethan.

Bubble Girl:Kazeshiro!

Ethan turned around and saw her.

Ethan:Bubble Girl,  how's it been?

Bubble Girl:It's been good, tough without Sir, but...

Bubble Girl quickly changed the subject, not wanting to ruin the reunion.

Bubble Girl:Let's go inside. It's freezing out here.

Ethan:Good idea. I wouldn't want my joints to freeze up.

Bubble Girl handed Ethan a hot chocolate and opened the door.

Bubble Girl:So how's that former villain doing? She staying out of trouble?

Ethan:Yeah, Mayubi's been staying out of trouble. She did well at the festival, and during the exercise with 1B, me, not so much..

Centipeder:Is that the Element Commander?

Centipeder walked up to them and shook Ethan's hand.

Ethan:Centipeder, how's it been?

Centipeder:It's been good, doing best we can, since..., Nighteye's passing, but we're coping.

Ethan:So, you ok with me being here for my work study?

Bubble Girl:Of course, a friend of Midoriya is welcome here.

Ethan:Great, because I've got a problem.

Ethan explained the events up to him losing his arm and his leg and him coming here?

Bubble Girl:So, this ghost girl is haunting you?

Ethan:Ecta, apparently, is out for revenge on me since my parents locked hers up.

Centipeder:And you want to find her?

Ethan:Yeah,last I saw her, she appeared when I was on a morning run.

Bubble Girl:Do you know where she'd be?

Ethan thought then gasped.

Ethan:The orphanage!

The 3 went to the orphanage that Plasnia told Ethan about before they joined UA.

Ethan knocked on the door, and a man answered.

Ethan:Excuse me, sir,my name is Ethan Kazeshiro, I wanted to talk to you about someone.

???:if it's who I'm thinking of, not a chance -

Ethan stopped him before he shut it.

Ethan:Please..,I want to stop her

The 3 were welcomed inside.

owner:Ecta was a troubled girl abandoned from a very young age. She developed her quirk around 4.

Ethan:Was she mentally ok?

Owner:Not exactly. Most of the kids were scared of her quirk, I never understood why, so I did research and discovered..., her parents were Banshee and Plasma Prowler.

Ethan:My parents put them in prison.

Owner:Upon that discovery, I told my staff to be weary of her and keep away from her.

Bubble Girl:From what E- Element Soldier said, she ran away from home at age 16. Why?

Owner:It's best I show you.

The owner pulled out a tape and played it.

It showed Ecta talking to a staff member.

Ecta:Why do the other kids not like me...?

???:I don't know, but

Ecta:But what ,I'm a freak, a monster, IS THST IT!?

Ecta got angry and approached the staff member... and possessed her. She was scared. This was her 1st possession.

Ecta unpossed her, but the worker was dead, the possession fried her brain.. The other kids were terrified.

The owner approached Ecta... and slapped her.

Ecta ram to her room and packed her bags.

Ecta left the orphanage.

Ethan was surprised and horrified.

Ethan touched his arm.

Ethan:So you are the reason, she's like this?

Owner:I DID WHAT I HAD TO-

Ethan:You neglected a child and drove her to insanity. Not only that, you hurt her, I saw the lashes on her back!

Ethan:Let's go.

The owner watched as they left, then looked at his staff.

He then heard phasing and turned around.

Ecta:Good to be home or in prison!

Ecta:Kazeshiro was here. Where is he?

Owner:I don't know!

Ecta:Hmm, too bad.

Ecta blasted the owner's face with her ecto blasts and exited through the roof.

Ecta watched as Ethan headed back to the nighteye agency.

Ecta:Get ready Element Soldier, the war is about to begin