The Sports festival : Obstacle course

The school was closed for the day and I used that time to improve my quirk.

"Absorb create and CRUSH, it still doesn't work, why?! Ethan said frustrated.

I was trying to practice more, so I could stay armoured in battle to prevent more damage to my body.

Ethan got a call saying to come back home as it was a school night.

"mabye I can ask All Might about more control on my quirk, yah I'll ask him tomorrow" Ethan thought as he biked back home.

The next day, we were back and the Talk of UA.

"Hey let me go, HEY, what you doing" Ethan said as he saw Eliza surrounded by Students.

Ethan managed to get Eliza away from the students and went straight to All Might.

"Young Kazeshiro, can I talk to you All Might, of course have a seat, were you followed, not that I know of

Aizawa was wondering where Ethan was when Eliza told him he went to speak to All Might.

"nevermind,  we'll start without him , now we need to talk about the UA Sport festival"

(insert Sport Festival lore)

Ethan finished talking to All Might and headed to One A

"Your late, sorry, I was talking to All Might about something" Ethan said as he took his seat

"Any way, its in 2 weeks so Train and remember this is chance to be noticed by pros, so don't screw this up" Aizawa said.

Over the next few weeks , we trained everyday, and to my surprise I was improving.

"I feel like I'm improving well, u just hope my body doesn't fail on me.

The training had come to a end and we were preparing to begin.

"Hey Mineral Moron, Hey look its Blast head, look just so you know I'm coming for you" Bakugo said as Todoroki said something similar to Izuku.

"Lets give it our all, yah, let's do this" Izuku said as everyone went on the field.

Midnight announced that  Bakugo would be the guy to say something,  and of course his ego got to him.

"OK everyone get ready, this'll be easy, I can fly over everythiiing" Eliza said as shebwas knocked down by everyone.

Todoroki froze the field, but Eliza carried Ethan across.

"Why didn't he use his flames that would've been a better choice" Ethan thought as he absorbed the robots metal and went right through it.

"That's a rush, see you later Boy" Eliza said as she effortlessly flew through the robots.

"YOUR DONE YOU ECTO WITCH" Bakugo shouted as he blasted Eliza incinerating her jacket.

" Bastard!!!!" Eliza said as he Eyes glowed Green and she blasted Bakugo in the arm.

" The 1st to pass the 1st game is 1A's Shoto Todoroki followed by Eliza Plasmitaro" Present Mic said as Aizawa watched Eliza from the moniter.

"Something is wrong" Aizawa said concerned for Eliza.

Eliza fell to the ground unconscious.

"Sorry El" Ethan said as he grabbed one of the poles and slid across the ravine.

"Mines, I need to watch my steps" Ethan said as everyone did the same.

"Your Frirnd BLASTED MY ARM, ahh your tough you'll survive, Why you, BAKUGO WAIT" Ethan shouted as he landed on a mine and another over and over again.

"That's some mind field, but I'm close towards the end, come on" Ethan saidvas he ran towards the finish.

But out of nowhere Eliza flew past him and crossed it 1st.

" ELIZA PLASMITARO has finished in 1st with Ethan Kazeshiro in 2nd followed by Izuku, Bakugo and Todoroki.

"well done,  Yah thanks alot Kazeshiro, huh, she always calls me ethan, somethings wrong"

(what do you think is wrong with her,  Tell me  in the comments)