Return to UA

After our internships were concluded,  I headed back to UA, where Ecta and Mr Aizawa were waiting for me.

Aizawa: How was your internship, Kazeshiro?

Ethan: It was pretty good, I learnt a lot, including how to transfer electricity, through my body when I absorb metals.

Ecta: That's incredible, I'd show what I've done, but Mr Aizawa said no.

Aizawa:You've not got your license yet, but when we get back to UA, you can show it to Kazeshiro.

Ecta: Thsnk you, Aizawa sensei.

After everyone arrived,  we were given a day off to recover from our internships, and the next 6 were back, and oh boy.

Ethan: PHHH HAHAHA, LOOK AT YOUR HAIR, BOMB BREATH, ITS HILARIOUS.

Bakugo: GRRRH, SHUT UP MINERAL WATER!!

The exercise with All Might began,  and I,Midoriya, Sero, and Bakugo, were in it.

We started, and I absorbed the pipe I was on and created a metal whip to traverse the course, I just needed to keep absorbing metal at a time to avoid getting too heavy.

Ethan: Come on, I can do this, I got this.

I almost reached All Might, but the metal I absorbed managed to make my body too heavy, so I fell, luckily, after All Might congratulated the winner, he went and carried me back to the changing room, a bit embarrassing but, I mean, I felt honoured so, it's fine.

We returned to 1A , and I was pulled aside by Ecta , who took me to field Gamma, Aizawa was there also , in case things got out of hand

Ecta: OK, let me show you a new skill. I learnt.

Ecta took her jacket off and suddenly burst into flames.

Ethan: woah, incredible, does it have a name.

Ecta: Yes, I call it, My Phantom Flame, Mr Aizawa, can you put me out.

Aizawa nodded and negated her quirk, then gave her a spare change of clothes. Yah, the uh   fire burned her clothes, don't ask for a picture!.

We arrived back, and the exams for the camp , began, the written exams were challenging,  but I got through it, Yaoyarozu offered to help me study, but I declined to figure things out myself.

After that, the practical exams began, and Ecta was paired with Todoroki and Yaoyarozu against Mr Aizawa,  and I was paired with Bakugo- wait BAKUGO AND MIDORIYA,  against ALL MIGHT!!

We waited until everyone was done, and then Ecta,Todoroki, and Yaoyarozu's trial began.

Todoroki: we need to figure out our game plan.

Ecta: We shouldn't use our quirkscas much since Mr Aizawa can cancel them out, only use them if necessary.

Yaoyarozu: Good idea.

They headed for the exit,  but Aizawa grabbed Todoroki with his scarf, Ecta was going to use her quirk but decided to run, remembering the plan, and run to the exit.

Yaoyarozu:Wait, i can't leave Todoroki.

Ecta:he'll be fine

Yaoyarozu:But Whst if-

Ecta: I SAID, HE'LL BE FINE, come on!

Yaoyarozu was surprised to hear Ecta yell, but she went back to get Todoroki down.

Aizawa noticed Ecta flying towards the exit , so he negated her quirk, causing her to fall into a trap.

Aizawa: Should've stayed with your teammates and not argued with them.

Aizawa left to get Yaoyarozu , and Yaoyarozu's plsn went off.

She and Todoroki managed to blind Aizawa so Todoroki could use his flames to entangle Aizawa, winning.

Ecta phased out of the trap and walked back to the viewing area when the last group began their trial.

Ethan suggested they head straight for the exit, as he knew they're no match for all Might,  even if they're together.

But Ethan was punched by All Might, sending him back into a wall.

Bakugo: Alright, all might, LET'S F**KING GO!!!

Deku: KACCHAN WAIT!!

Bakugo ignored Deku and went for all Might,  but he's bulletproof , as the blasts did nothing.

Ethan: Ok, that was expected. Well, let's see how I fare.

Ethan absorbed a sign post and created a hammer out of his fist and snuck up behind all Might,  hitting him in the back of the head.

All Might still impervious to attacks, Throws Ethan at Midoriya, then Bakugo at Ethan.

Ethan advises a retreat, and Midoria agrees, Bakugo rejects this and is about to go for another attack,  but Ethan grabbed him, and the 3 escaped.

Bakugo: I COULD'VE GOT HIM!!

Ethan: Look, we need to think smart, not just rush into an attack.

Deku: Kazeshiro's right. The best chance we have is to distract all might while we escape.

Bakugo: Okz Smarta** , how'd you suppose we distract THE SYMBOL of peace?

Ethan: Your gauntlets, that Giant explosion, if you both fire one off, I can escape and win this.

Deku: it could work, but we'd need to hit him from the front and behind.

Ethan:Do that, alright,  let's go.

All Might continued looking for the 3 , then Midoriya and Bakugo blasted him with a combined full power explosion attack.

All Might was blinded by this , but he could still hear, so he grabbed them both and threw them at Ethan, who he heard running for the exit.

Ethan: How'd you hear me?!

All Might: I'd tell you, but Bakugo is here, Now, TEXAS, SMASH!!

All Might punched, and a large gust of air went for Ethan, but Ethan absorbed a piece of Bakugo's grenade gauntlet and punched the ground, knocking All Might off balance, allowing him to escape with Deku and Bakugo.

All Might: Young Kazeshiro, you outsmarted me. You'll make a fine hero someday, so will the rest of your class.

But little did All Might know, Ecta was wondering where her quirk came from and who her parents were.

So, while Ethan was relaxing, and the others were at the pool, Ecta was researching heroes with ghost powers, but she couldn't find any, but she did spot something on the quirk net.

*Ghost Villains daughter still missing*

She looked at it and was in shock, then she realised,  could this be true, was she the daughter of 2 villains.

Then, as she was walking home, she bumped into someone, who looked back and said.

???: Ecta?