Sport Festival: Cavalry Battle.

Ethan was surprised by Eliza's change in tone, He was going to talk to her but the next event was about to start.

"Todoroki can I join, sorry but I'm sure we already have a 4th member, who, me" Iida said as he walked past Ethan.

"What's going on today, 1st Eliza gives me the cold shoulder, no pun intended, and now I'm being blocked, it's like I'm being ignored" Ethan said confused.

" Kazeshiro, join me, you sure your not gonna pretend I don't exist, no , what are your talking about, nothing" Ethan said as he looked around to see all the teams full.

"If you dont have a team, too bad, Ethan!" Kirishima shouted as he called ethan over.

"What's the plan, eliminate Deku first,  Of course your on here, like look if I'm on your team treat me with respect Bakugo, whatever" Bakugo said as the match began.

"What's your quirk again, I can absorb matter and create Armor,  perfect, GO" Ethan carried Bakugo along with Kirishima,  and Ashido.

"Who's Kaminari with, Ibara, of course he is, hey idiot, armour up, right, Hurry" Kirishima said.

Ethan tried to absorb the ground but the horse began to fall

" What's wrong,  I can't use my quirk while I'm carrying Bakugo,  anyone got material,  here absorb my zipper, you sure what if I zip it down, then don't look" Ashido said as Ethan absorbed the zipper and created a silver armour.

"I thought you created one for you , I guess I made one for everyone, great, now I can do this" Bakugo said as he blasted off of the horse.

Ethan spotted one of the teams wide open and  grabbed one of the head bands.

"Got one, nice, Sero, get his back here, watch out' Ashido said as a green beam was fired at Bakugo.

"Sero, get him back, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, Eliza just aimed at your head" Ethan said as he saw Eliza with Shinsou's team.

"No, what is it Mineral Moron,  that's not my name and 2, the armor is fading" Ethan said as  he saw Todoroki and Izuku's team clash.

"Bakugo, Get their head bands, Don't tell me what to do" Bakugo said as he blasted off and went for Monama.

The round ended and Bakugo's team passed.

"
And everyone except Bakugo were pleased.

Ethan saw Eliza head to the changing room and followed.

"Everyone rest up" Midnight said.

"Hey can we talk, what about, you, ever since you finished the course you've been giving me the cold shoulder, nothings wrong I've just changed" Eliza said as Iida entered looking for them.

"What's going on, nothing, What's your problem,  ITS YOU, your my problem , one that I'll deal with, when we're matched up in the one on ones" Eliza said as she exited.

"Are you ok, something has happened to Eliza" Ethan said