1- Coffee Shop

In the chilly temperature of September I walk In the sideway on my way to work. The streets are pack with people moving and shopping. Every single store is full of people buying early Christmas gifts. Oops, that reminds me I need to buy some wrapping paper.

I keep walking, dressed with my worn outs black Converse, t-shirt , skinny Jeans and my earphones. Nodding my head at the rhythm of 'Cool for the Summer' by Demi Lovato.

It is my normal routine to go to work. I work in a Coffee Shop name Choco's right across the streets from the mall. It is always pack with people , but I love working there, you always see the happiness in people when they drink the coffee. I try to go to work everyday I can, considering I also volunteer at the Animal Shelter.

With all these toughts I didn't realize I was standing in front of the Coffee shop.

"Hey Alex" said my boss Sandy right after I enter.

"Hello " She's more of a sister than anything and an amazing pastry chef. 

"Good Evening "

"Hello Darling "

All voices chorus when I pass the costumers. Everyone here knows me since I work almost everyday. Alot of them were regular costumers and old people, very kind. In here comes a lot of people from my school, to study and hang out.

I got my apron tied up my waist and got ready. Jonathan got out from the kitchen to give me a hug.

"Hey Jon." I said.

"Hello chipmunk. " he says. He my bestfriend's brother. We've know each others since I met Emma and He is committed to his fiancée Eleanor. They've been together for almost four years.

"Where is Emma?" Emma is my bestfriend since kindergarden and we are really different. While she was outgoing, beautiful, tall, funny , and smart. I was short , shy,  very self concious about how I look and what people categorize as a nerd.

"She is at home doing some homework at last minute. " He said.

"You mean the English essay that was due for yesterday?"

"Yes. " He rolled his eyes while chucking. 

"But he gave that assigment three weeks ago." I complain.

"Well you know my sister." We both laugh together because we know that sounds like Emma.

"Ok let's go to work ". After that, I went to work serving and cooking. It was about 10:15 pm, and there were no costumers. Sandy got out from the kitchen and headed my way. She looked extremely stressed.

"Im so sorry Alex, but I have an Emergency , can you close for me? " She said a little out of breath.

"Sure, no worries. " I smiled.

"Okay, I have to go now  but just call me if anything happens and be careful. Goodnight sweetheart." She said while running around the shop grabbing her things.

"Goodnight."

And she was gone.

I kept cleaning and put on my earphones. My earphones blast with 'Party Rock Athem'. I started dancing while cleaning. I started swinging my hips from side to side before starting to jump with the rhythm of the song. I was so into it that I didn't notice someone there until the person  cleared it's throat.

I slowly turned around and came face to face with someone I never thought would talk to ever in my life.

Holy

Fudging

Chocolates.

Aiden Evans

The legendary Bad Boy. Just like the books and the movies he always wears his signature leather jacket, rides a motorcycle, has three best friends and a bad attitude. He's known for his bad reputation and that he was supposedly in a gang. But that was the least of my worries right now.

Because he was standing right in front of me with his cold eyes yet a slight evil smirk.

Great.

-------

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

Thank you guys.

EDITED.