14- Not a Project Day

(Video)- Play it by the end.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day of the project and I've been practicing with myself by looking in the mirror but then I remember all those thriller and scary movies of mirrors where a creepy person or spirit appears so I decided better to say it to my mom and little brother.

I've been feeling very fidgety since last night probably because of the project since it always makes me nervous saying in front of people. But even I know that the reason I really am nervous is because of the kiss on the cheek I gave Aiden. I mean he probably thinks I was another of his followers but I'm not. He obviously has way better and more beautiful girls to go to, why would he want anything to do with him.

"Sis' what's the matter?" I was suddenly jerked off my thoughts by the sound of my little brother. I saw him already dressed and looking at me with curiosity.

"I'm fine pumpkin, are you ready to go?" I asked him knowing he already had his breakfast.

"Yes, sis'."

"Okay then, let's go give mama a kiss goodbye." We both did it really quiet knowing mom didn't sleep at night because of the pain.

I grabbed Alec's little hand and started walking down the streets to take him to school. After twenty minutes of walking I said goodbye to him while waving like a maniac.

When I finally got to school the bell rang, indicating we still had five minutes. Just in time. Suddenly I felt four arms hugging me until I couldn't almost breath. I turn to face my two best friends.

"Hey!" They both shout at the same time with similar beaming smiles. I looked at them suspicious knowing they wanted to know something.

"Hello, now what do you w-want to know?"

They both looked at each other before saying together :" Everything".

I told them everything starting with the library to meeting his family and the kiss. When I finished I had a deep blush on the cheeks remembering everything.

"Awe" Jack said while hugging me. Emma stand there for a few seconds before squealing like a crazy women making everyone in the hallway look at us.

"Oh my God, this is amazing you guys look so cute together, like you could totally make so much beautiful babies. While getting married and living with a big family and a dog..."

"Damn that's going to be a good happy ending for a fairytale." a voice stops Emma's ramble, we all look up to see Tyler looking very amused obviously hearing our conversation.

"Y-Yeah." Emma replied shocking Jack and I because she never gets nervous, ever.

Tyler and Emma keep looking at each other with doggy love eyes so Jack and me decided to leave them alone. They didn't even noticed us leaving.

Jack and I look at each other before saying: "Ship names?" We both nodded before saying them.

"Temma"

"Eyler"

We were about to decide which one when the school bell rings again. We both go to our class which I was getting prepare to do the project, but apparently the teacher had other options.

"Okay class, I have some news about the project. Now I know It was also an oral presentation but the principle had a reunion with me, it was my retirement papers so to celebrate I'm giving everyone an A+ as a gift." He finished with a smile, everyone started to whistle and clap to celebrate. That's how we spend the day, almost all day free.

But all this while something felt weird, someone wasn't in the class.

Aiden and the other bad boy never came here.

What if something happened to them?

Or is he sick?

With all this questions on my mind It was already time to leave. Emma and Jack gave me a ride to pick up my brother at his school. But today Jack had to buy some new jeans considering his were stained some soda that Emma accidently spilled on him, which was very funny.

So the four of us decided to go to the mall quickly. Once we were there I had a tight grip on Alec's small hands just so I wouldn't lose him. While we were in a man's store I had Alec give his opinion on which one were good for Jack.

"Alex" Someone with a cute small voice shouts at me making me turn around just in time a small little body hugs my legs, it was Ana, Aiden's sister. I pick her up and placed her on my hip while coping her smile with mine.

"Who are you with, sweetheart?"

"Me" A husky deep voice came from behind me making me jump. I turned around to Aiden in all his bad boy look and body of glory. We stare at each other for a few minutes before being interrupted by his three friends Tyler, Jake and Drake panting.

We all look at each others, like we don't know what to do.

"What are we doing?" Tyler said after saying hi like the rest of them except Aiden of course with his emotionless face, he was just looking at me with his green eyes.

Just like that Emma, Jack and I look at each other before remembering one of our favorite comedy movies ' White Chicks'

"We are going shopping!" We use our hands while laughing our heads off.

I guess we're shopping with the bad boys.

Who would have thought.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHIP NAME?

Temma

or

Eyler?