9-Lunch Room part 2

The moment Aiden and  I sat on the table we were  bombarded by tons of questions from everyone, especially Emma.

"What happened over there?" Emma shout making us wince.

"Did he do something to you?" Jack said accusingly while glaring at Aiden who glared right back. Before I got the chance to defend him another questions.

"What did he said?" Tyler said calmly.

"Did you do the dirty in the janitors?" Jake asked while wiggling his eye brows suggesting. I frown at them so that they can shut up.

"Well nothing bad happened that's for sure. Um, no he didn't do anything to me. He said a lot of things. And no we didn't do the dirty in the janitors. I mean the closet of the janitors are close so why would we do something dirty?" Wow I didn't stutter.

Jake looked at me like I had grown two heads before busting laughing while the others joined except Aiden who looked at me with amusement.

"What's so f-funny?" I asked them confused.

"Oh sweetie, your just so innocent and cute. You don't need to know that." She said while cooing on me making me blush in embarrassment. I mean I know why I don't know any of that, its because I don't have experience with anything that they were talking. I mean, I haven't even had my first kiss yet boyfriend. Well, I mean who would want to be with me.

"Wait, you didn't tell us why Mister Bad Boy drag you over, for what?" Jake said making everyone looked at me intensely making me embarrassed.

"Oh, um h-he drag me t-to apologize." I said while looking at my Converse who needed an extra clean. When nobody talk and I was met with dead silence I looked up. Everyone in the table was looking at me with shocked faces and jaws hanging.

"W-what?" I asked a little scared to their reactions.

"Are you serious?" Jake shouted making the whole cafeteria look at us making me blush more. "This bastard has never said sorry not even when he run over my hamster in Christmas four years ago!"

 Oh my God, He killed a Hamster. What a Monster!

"What!?" I shout a little just enough for our table to wince a little. "You killed his hamster, You Devil, Monster. How could you kill the poor animal and not apologize." I said directing everything to Aiden who had a stone face but his eyes were filled with amusement and shocked with his perfect eyebrows.

"It wasn't my fault the fucking rat got in the way while I was in reverse." He said in defense. But I cut him off.

"Bad word, pay up!" He looked confused, but Jack and Emma always played it with me. I don't really like bad words , lets jut say I had a bad past and I don't like it. So we made up this game, and by us I mean Jack, to whenever they said a bad word they have to pay me something its usually money but I don't like it. I feel as if I'm stealing but they still give it to me. I know they do it because they want to help with my Mom's and Brother bills from the hospital but I don't like it. It's  my business so they don't need to worry, I know they are doing it because they are good friends but there friendship is enough.

"Um why do I have to up and for what?" Aiden's voice brought me away with my thoughts. I was going to answer but Emma beat me to it.

"Well we invented this game because Alex doesn't like to hear bad words because of a bad past so we pay up when any of us say one. We either give money, but She doesn't like that so she's not going to accept it so pay her with anything you like." She explains while the others look amused.

"Wow that's brilliant why cant I do that?" Jake says excited. While Drake and Tyler look at him bored.

"Maybe its because you swear more than anybody." Aiden says in a 'duh' kind of girly voice making him look funny because he's so tough and big. Those thoughts made me giggle. Making they're conversation stop. Aiden looked at me with his soft gentle eyes making me stop.

"You look funny." I blurted making everyone chuckle while Aiden shook his head with his cold eyes again while looking at the table.

I didn't like it when he changed his mood like that. It was like he was afraid of something. I wanted to help, I hated seeing people sad. So I'll do everything in my power to make him happy even If deep down I am the one who wants happiness.

Maybe we can find happiness together.

Or maybe not.

I don't know.

I guess well have to find out.