8-Lunch Room part 1

Finally, lunch came over and Emma and Jack were by my side. The three of us went to the lunch room together talking about nonsense things. Right now we were in a discussion of what was better ice cream or candy. The hardest decision to make, I know.

"I'm telling you candy is ten times better that ice cream." Emma whines and points a finger at us.

"No, ice cream its the best, right Alexbear?" Jack said while hugging me to the side. I looked at them both and sigh.

"You know Emma that ice cream is my weakness, so I'm taking Jack's side. So, sorry." I said pouting a little and giving her my puppy eyes knowing she would fall for them.

"Awe, why do you have to be so cute? Fine let's just go." She whined but started walking ahead. Jack and me started chuckling while hugging. We walk towards our normal table and start talking.

Suddenly, the doors opened and in walk the gang of the of our school's Bad Boys. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at them. Knowing that Aiden was mad at made me fidget my fingers while looking towards my lap.

Jack and Emma and the whole lunch room gasps but I don't look up. Not until I feel someone breathing in my neck making me stiffen.

"Can we talk?" The husky voice said. I knew without looking up that it was Aiden.

I finally looked up and gasp because standing in front of our table were three of the bad boys behind Jack and Emma. Tyler, Jake and Drake were standing looking very intimidating but with a soft look while looking at us except Drake. I remember Aiden's question and look down to my lap.

"No, you'll be mad again." I said softly without looking up. He sighs and talks again.

"I'm not come on, it'll be fast. I promise." Still I don't look up."You're not going to come with me right?" He says knowing my answer.

"Okay, I guess I will have to do it the hard way." When I was about to ask what he meant two strong arms were placed in my small and fragile waist. He hoist me up and throws me gently in his shoulder. I start kicking at moving out of his grip.

"Hey! Put me down you Giant." I can hear the others chuckle in the distant. Traitors. I can feel everyone looking at us making me blushed in embarrassed.

We finally make it to the hallway where there's no one and puts me down. I huff and look down. When I don't do anything he cups my chin and looks me to the eyes. I was so lost in his eyes, so beautiful.

"Princess?" He murmurs.

"Yeah?" I said blushing.

"I wanted to apologize for snapping at you and thinking without knowing what you really mean. So, I'm sorry." He was staring intensely waiting for my reaction. So I went to him and hug him. He went stiff, his hands on his side not knowing what to do. It was now that I realize How tall he was, I just barely reach his shoulders!

"Um okay, you can let go now, Princess." He says looking uncomfortable making me giggle. Just when I did Aiden look down at me with gentle soft eyes.

"I forgive you, it's okay." I smiled at him making him relax.

"Let's go." He said pushing me a little to walk in front of him. We went back to our table with everyone looking at us. Our table had now more people since the bad boys were with us now.

Lunch with the bad boys.

I guess this lunch it's going to be interesting.