10- Plans

Once we all finished our lunch we head back to our classes. Right now I was in English doing our assignment, which was a little hard. I think everybody likes this class because of the teacher, Mr. Evans. He was the most outgoing and funny teacher in the whole school. Also in his early twenty and very handsome.

While I was doing the work my mind went drifting to Aiden. I mean he was really hard to figure out. The first time I met him in the coffee he acted so carefree and teen like. So what is the difference, since he always has so cold eyes and hard face, although he looks very handsome.

'Stop it' I tell my mind to stop thinking about him. Especially knowing he is in the same classroom at the back of the class with his friends. With that though I looked at the back at the same time he looked up at me. I started blushing and ducking my head looking at my lap. While I was arguing with my self about my embarrassing moment I spaced out.

"Alex? Mrs. Storm? Hello? Could you answer the question?" Mr. Evans voice brought me back to reality, seeing him in front  of me and the whole classroom looking at me funnily.

"Um, c-could you r-repeat the q-question, sir?" I asked blushing avoiding the stares. Mr. Evans chuckled and look at me with his green eyes filled with amusement.

"I asked you if you knew the year of the first publish of the book Pride and Prejudice?"

"I-It was in the n-nineteen century in the 1813." I answer knowing it was correct since I got my love to books from my mother who loves classics.

"Very good Alex, I guess you weren't dreaming of hot guys in fictional books that you weren't distracted much. Keep up like thins Alex."   He winked at me and continue with the classroom. You could see in his eyes that he was just playing and giving the class some fun.

"Nerd" Some cheerleader cough behind me but I ignore it. They always say things like that and let me tell you sometimes it really hurts but I'm getting use to this.

The bell rang and everyone got out of school since it was last period. When I was in the parking lot waiting for my friends when someone bump into me from behind and I almost fall but the person hold out his hands and held me before I got to the floor. The hand was big in a strong kind of way but at the same time made me feel safe. When I turn to the person I instantly blush because it was the one and only Aiden Evans.

He quickly lets go of my hand after looking me deep into my eyes with his intense ones. He looked back at his three friends who were hiding their smile. He instantly scowled and glared at his friends.

"Oh, Hey Cutie, Aiden here was looking so pissed off so since your like his relaxing teddy bear we brought him to you to cool up." Tyler answer enjoying his friend's expression which was not happy.

"Um, I d-don't know what to d-do." I looked at them nervously because they looked really intimidating with their height and  muscle. But their faces were gentle except for Aiden of course with the scowled.

"Awe, your so cute! Anyways we'll let wait in the car." And just like that they took off but not before Jake giving me a bear hug making Aiden's scowled get bigger making his frown more deep. When they left to there car I turn to look up to him since he was so tall.

"Are y-you okay?" I asked tentative but his expression became more soft and gentle as he brought his hands into his pocket bringing out a little bag of gummy bears, I instantly smiled a hundred volte's  smile to him.

"Here" He says grimly and hands me the gummy bears. I gleefully took it and smiled up at him.

"Really? I-It's for me?" I asked feeling so happy.

"Yeah, It's for the payment remember? I say a bad word I pay up by giving something so there you go. Now bye." He said everything and hurriedly  started leaving just as he got to the passenger seat and opened the door I started to run to him. I jumped to him and hugged the life out of him while saying 'Thank you's all over again while he stayed stiffly.

After a few minutes of hugging him I look at him after releasing him and looking up at him through my lashes while blushing. I could hear Jake and Tyler 'awing' at us making me blush more. 

"Sorry and y-you don't have t-to do that It was j-just a joke, the p-payment I mean." I said softly at him making him frown with his now gentle eyes.

"I like the game. And it's just candy Alex." He said looking quite happy.

"Its not j-just candy Aiden , how c-could you say that?" I asked him incredously at him making him suppress a smile making me happy.

"Okay? Sorry I guess?" He asks confusedly while Jake started murmuring about him apologizing two times and not when his hamster died.

"Apology a-accepted. And when are we m-meeting for the project?" I asked remembering that we were partners.

"Maybe tomorrow? Will you be free for tomorrow?"

"Y-Yeah Sure Its a plan."

"A plan" He said looking at me with gentle eyes and getting to the car.

"Thanks a-again for the gummy bears so, Bye bye ." I said while waving the gummy bears at him and started to skip to my friends but before that I saw Aiden bid me goodbye with a small wave making me fell more happy.

"So" Emma said smirking through the rearview mirror at him while Jack did the same. I started blushing making them laugh.

"Shut up" I whined making them laugh harder.

I look towards the window eating the gummy bear making me smile while drifting my mind to Aiden looking forward to see him tomorrow.

Who knows what will happen tomorrow.