7- Forgiveness

After what happened last night I couldn't sleep, it was as if I wanted to run to his house and ask for his forgiveness. But I couldn't do that knowing I'll never face him again. I feel so bad because I made him feel bad and I don't like that.

The reason I said that was because a lot of people in school, especially the cheerleaders always ask me to do it and I do. I just don't like it when people don't do it, just because teachers are unfair to them. What if that person had an emergency, we never know. So I prefer get the bad grade than another person, I just feel guilty.

This morning I felt really tired considering I didn't sleep almost anything. Aiden's face hunted me all night, his cold expression which was the one he always had. He was just a little playful just because he found me amusing, I could tell, and I'm nothing like that. He just smirks sometimes but other than that he's always in a bad mood.

But  something in the back of my mind tells me he's more than what meets the eye.

I made my ordinary routine of waking up Alec and take him to school. All the while he was the one who brought a smile to my face. I gave my mom a kiss in the forehead knowing she needs rest.

When I got to school Emma and Jack greeted me as usual but I guess they notice me down. And Emma being the Drama Queen she is started rambling about who did something to me and that she is going to kill them or something like that.

"Emma calm down, okay? It's nothing." I started to calm her down knowing she was starting to make a show.

"No! Someone said something because your eyes are sad. Come on tell us." She pleaded at the end.

"U-um it's just I s-said something to Aiden and he misunderstood. And now I feel terrible and I couldn't sleep thinking that he would see me as a bad person." I said while blushing thinking about Aiden.

"What happened?" Jack asked relax.

Then I told them what happened with a lot of details. At the end Emma was ranting about how stupid he is and why would I offer that.

"I'll be right back." Jack said a little aggressive and left around the corner of the hall. I was a little shocked at Jack but Emma said not to worry, so we left to the first class with one of the most rude and bad teachers ever.

Such an amazing day.

Note the sarcasm.

————————————————————————————————————————

Aiden's Point of View

Today sucked. That was the only thing I could think about, everything was good until she came. That little black haired with the most beautiful smile and happy mood. I don't know was wrong with me I always act rude and cold towards everyone but my family and friends. But to her it was different, I actually liked teasing her and I even smirked! That said a lot.