12-Meeting the Parents

Alex's Point of View:

 We've been working on the project for hours now. It wasn't really hard since it was about looking for a story and the details of it and all that but with Aiden here making me nervous wasn't really good. He had a cold expression now and every time someone looks at us he sends them a murdering glare that even scared me. He also was helping by looking through the internet while I looked in books.

"When's the project due?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Um, it's f-for Monday." Since today was Saturday we had only today to finish it because tomorrow we had to use it to learn our parts.

"Oh. So we have to learn it by tomorrow." He stated while looking at me with a emotionless expression that I don't like.

"Yes, you are going t-to learn it r-right?" I ask tentative.

    He was about to answer but the librarian interrupted us.

"I need to close early today please clean your stuff and exit the library. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Everyone started going through the exit. I turned to Aiden who was picking his things up. I started packing my stuff. I sling my backpack in my shoulder and took the five big books in my hands. Trying to manage the weight of the gigantic books I almost fell to the floor but Aiden quickly reacts and wraps his arms around my small waist and hoist me up. He quickly grabs the books from me and holds them in his arms like nothing.

'Oh my... he must be really strong' I suddenly though in my mind.

"Here let me, you could fall again on the way." He said looking a little amuse.

"T-Thanks" I blushed again while looking at my feet. We started walking to the outside of the library near the parking.

"So what are we doing now?" He asked and near his motorcycle.

"Um is t-there somewhere w-we can do it?"

"We could go to my house if you want."

"Um is it okay w-with your parents?" I asked tentatively.

"Yeah they are there you probably will meet them so..." He ends shrugging.

"O-Okay."

"Alright, do you want to follow me with your car?"

''Um I don't have a c-car." I said looking down.

"Oh then hope on." I stand there shocked.

"Really?" He nodded and hopped in the motorcycle. I went behind him and tried to get in but since I was small and the chair a little high I couldn't reach myself.

"Wait." He gets out and puts his arms around my waist and hoist me up to the chair and then get in as well.

"Hold on tight." I put my arms around his shoulder but he takes them off to put them in his waist. "It's safer this way."

The motorcycle come to life with a 'roar' and a small squeal comes out of my mouth making me hold him tighter. I could feel the vibrations of his chuckles through his body making me blush.

The ride was amazing with the feeling of the wind in my face. Aiden parked in front of a beautiful Mansion. It had a big garden and you could see it was a well lawn. Aiden got out of the bike and then grabbed me by the waist again and putted me up. I started blushing really bad.

"Come on, you might have to meet my crazy family." He muttered and lead to the inside.

Inside was even more beautiful if it was possible. The marble floor so shiny like the stars. There were so many paintings and the walls were a peach color.

"Honey are you there." A gentle voice came from the kitchen were Aiden was leading me to.

"No it's an alien." Aiden said in a sarcastic when we came in front of his family. There was a beautiful woman with an apron and a messy bun but still looked amazing. Then there was a giant man a couple of inches taller than Aiden, he was a handsome man with a murder expression which scares me. Then there was young boy who looked to be in eight or ninth grade and was really cute like a baby.

"Hey don't talk to your m-mom like that, mister." I slapped his shoulder making him look at me.

"What? She knows it was me." He defend himself. I could see his family looking at me with curiosity and amusement.

"She didn't know that, what i-if it was a robber or a m-murderer?"

He rolled his eyes and looked to the floor.

"Well? Aren't y-you going to say sorry to your m-mom?" I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"Sorry." He muttered while looking to his mom who had now a surprise look on her face.

"It's okay." Her gentle voice was full of surprise. "Oh, where are my manners? Hello who must you be sweetie?" She asks while getting closer like her husband to me.

"Oh, I'm A-Alex ma'am, sir."

"Oh sweetie not so formal, I'm Suzanne and this is my husband Reed." She said while pointing at Reed who was now behind her and offered me his hand to shake which I did a little scared but still gave him a firm shake, like my dad  taught me.

"Wow, that's a firm shake. I like that." He grinned at me showing a good sign. I smiled in return to them.

"And this is my youngest boy Jayden." She gestures to the young boy sitting on the chair and came to us. He was actually a couple of inches taller than me which was embarrassing. He came to me and grinned while hugging me a little.

"Hello, so you must be the girl my older brother has been murmuring in his sleep." He winks at me making me blush. This is really pathetic a fourteen year old making me blush.

"Fuck off idiot." Aiden said while shoving him off me. Jayden started laughing while grinning at his brother.

"Man your whipped."

"I swear if you don't get out I'm going to castrate you with the knife." Aiden threaten him.

"Okay, okay I'm going." He said while swinging a backpack in his shoulder and holding a bat. "Nice meeting you Alex." He waved goodbye at his family and left.

"Aidy!" A cute little voice came from the stair a and in came a beautiful and cute little girl who looked to be three or four years old. She was wearing a cute little purple dress and some socks. While her hair was in pigtails with a ribbon. She came running until she was in front of Aiden who easily pick her up.

"Hey cutie" He said while grinning a little and looking at her lovingly. She giggles and then notices me.

"Who is the pretty lady." She said in a cute innocent voice that I couldn't help the small 'Awe' that left my mouth.

"You're so c-cute!" I said coming to her. She blushes and hides her face in his neck.

'Yes I'm not the only one that blushes' I cheer in my mind.

"This is Alex baby, Aiden's friend." Suzanne says while taking her from Aiden who pouts a little  making him look cute. "And Alex this is Ana, the baby of the house."

"You're both b-beautiful" I said to both of them while looking at then in 'Awe'.

Suzanne chucked while holding Ana. "Oh honey have you seen yourself your beautiful." She made me blush and I ducked my head down.

"So what do you say you stay for dinner?" She said while holding a smile of hope. I hesitated while looking at  Aiden who only shrugged.

"Um, O-Okay."

"Perfect. Then we can know more about you!" She said while leaving to the kitchen.

I'm going to have dinner with Aiden and his family.

Oh boy.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Sorry for the delay next update is coming faster.

Give ideas