20- Little Red Riding Hood at a Party?

Alex's Point of View:

It has been a week since the 'coffee shop thingy' where the boy who doesn't leave my mind made a wolfy smile.

We didn't see much of each other,or the others. Everyone was busy with their own things. Jack and Emma were doing some projects and I have been taking mom to her chemo sections.

I can tell my mom's getting some strength back, so today she was working.

Today was Friday, Jack and I were in our last class, Biology. I was trying to pay attention but Jack's cellphone won't stop beeping.

"Turn it off." I whisper to him, so the teacher won't hear me.

"Is it mine?" He asks cluelessly, his baby blue eyes widening making him look so cute, while looking around his desk and Jean pockets.

"It's on your desk moron." Someone from behind my seat stated. Turning around we were faced with Chris Mcfinley. Our mayor bully, the one that fought Aiden. His green dark eyes full of anger and coldness, so sexy...

"W-What?" Jack squeaked  nervously snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Your phone pixie." He said rolling his eyes. "Turn it off before I break it, fag." Then his eyes turned to me while Jack picked his phone up blushing madly, same as me. "What are you looking at, nerd?" His eyes held so much fury making me shrink lower to my seat.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered while looking down. He's so scary, ever since he fought with Aiden we have been avoiding any confrontations.

"It was Emma, she asked us to meet her outside." Jack whispered.

"What for?" I asked, knowing that with Emma's thinking, we have to be careful.

*Ring

"I don't know, but were going to find out." He said while we both packed our things and got out of the classroom to the hallway.

Just as we where putting our things in our lockers a body jumped from behind us making us crash to the floor.

"My babies!" Emma yelled above us making alot of people in the hallway turn they're heads towards us, making us blush.

"Emma" Jack and I whined while trying to get up the floor. We tried to get up, yet we were all tangled together making us fall to the floor, again.

"Need some help there?" A familiar voice interrupted our embarrasing fall. We turned our heads to see Jake with a smile so wide he could be mistaken for the Joker.

You know the most awesome villain of all time. Batman's archienemy and coolest man...

Okay I'm talking to myself about a fictional character, I'm really weird.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I see a hand in front of me. Looking up I see both of my friends and Jake looking at me amused.

I could feel my face heating up as Jake helps me get up from the floor.

"So, how are you guys doing?" Jake asks us making us mumbled a 'good'.

"We're great, how about you handsome?" Emma do the talking knowing how shy we become.

"Very good sexy." He winked at her making her laugh even more.

"So what did you want?" She said making him smirk deciously.

"Well I wanted to know if you guys were doing something tonight. The Halloween Party for tomorrow has been canceled so we're doing at my house now." He explained.