21- First Party Gone Wrong

Alex's Point of View:

Oh my.

How am I supose to do when the most beautiful couple of green eyes are staring at me with so much intensity.

Okay let's recap, shall we?

I'm at my first ever party, it's a halloween costume one, my friends left me to go with their probably future boyrriends and I'm now standing infront of the most handsome, coldest, bipolar and baddest guy. Oh my.

"What the Hell are you wearing?" He asked with his husky voice sending chills run in my skin.

"W-What do you mean? You dont like it?" I stutter to answer him.

He suddenly stalks towards me while glaring with so much intensity. As he stands in front of me, I had to turn my face up so I could look at him. I could feel his heavy breathing and my uneven one.

He looks me up and down before grumbling something I couldn't understand while shaking his head.

Just as he opens his mouth to speak we were interrupted by Jake.

"Hey man, I'm sorry but we need you." Said Jake while looking a little amused.

"What the fuck happened?" Said Aiden with his husky deep voice sounding a little mad. He was glaring so hard at Jake.

"Hey! No cursing in front of the lady, mister." Jake said in a fake parenting voice that made Aiden glared more. " Woah chill man it was just a joke. Jeez. Anyways there's a big fight going on in the backyard I need you to help me break it up. So come on." With that he walked to the back door but not before giving me a bow. Which had me smiling at his silliness.

Aiden turned to me but his eyes were around the room.

"Stay here." He ordered with the sexy hard deep voice of his. Which had me nodding as agreement to stay here.

He glared at the people around me again and stomped to the back door.

And then there was one.

The floor was full with people grinding on each other.The room felt so hot, I had to have a drink. I walked around bumping into a lot people while apologizing. I went to the kitchen which was surprisingly empty. Just as I was about to pour myself some water something caught my eyes.

Something sweet.

Something delicious.

Something tasty.

Something worth dying for.

Brownies.

They looked so beautiful in that table just begging to be devour

Oh my God, that sounded so perverted.

I reached out and took one before taking a bite of this precious creation. The sweet taste of chocolate invaded my mouth as expected but also a weird sensation came in my mouth as I ate. What could this brownie have to taste so weird? I just shrugged it off and took another and another and another.