2- Meeting the Bad Boy

He was just staring at me making me self conscious. Me being 5'3 my small frame made him look down at me. He was just so tall standing probably at 6'1 ,so intimidating with his intense green eyes.

"So are you going to do your job or just stand there checking me out, Princess". He said with his cold eyes yet there was a slight of amusement in his deep eyes. 'Meanie' I thought to myself

"Um..yes...w-what do you want?" I stuttered feeling nervous.

"Black coffee Princess." His voice getting husky. The way he talk made a shiver go down my spine

"R-right A-away"

I started making the coffee and taking everything out with trembling hands. While I was doing it I could feel Aiden's eyes following my every move.

"Here you g-go." I said handling his order as careful as I could.

"Thanks." he murmured without looking at me.

"Your welcome and can you p-please stop with the Princess thing." I said with a small smile and then a frustrating sigh.

"Sure Princess" He smirked making him look even more sexy. Woah, so that's why they say smirks are sexy.

"Whatever" I murmured feeling heat on my cheeks making me turn my sight to something else.

He started drinking but kept his eyes locked with me. Weirdo.

I started cleaning while he got up and went to throw the cup to the garbage. I started to close the register to get ready to go because I figured he wouldn't say goodbye.

People say he doesn't like almost anyone in school, so he probably hates me too. I mean I'm just a nobody, a nerd. He will never be interested in a girl like me. Also, I just made myself be seen in a embarrassing moment.

Just when the jingle of the door went open, Aiden stopped by the door.

He slowly turned around and looked at me with cold eyes yet mischief.

"Oh by the way Princess, that was some nice dance you got there." He said with a serious face but eyes full on laughing.

I blushed deep red knowing now he saw me dancing.

His smirk got wider when he saw me blushing there.

"I'll definitely be seeing you around little Princess"

"Hey, I'm not little" I called after him.

"Night Princess" He winked and left.

After that I realize it was already time to close the Coffee Shop, so I did and went home. It was freezing outside, the cold wind hit my skin making me shiver. The walk home is about 15 minutes so when I got home it was already 11:30.

I jiggle the keys to the door and opened only to a little body to hug my legs. I bent down and pick my little brother Alec. He's only five years old. He has the same black hair like me. My mom's caramel eyes and tan skin.

"Hey little buddy" I said scooping him into my arms.

I began to tickled him in his tummy. The house that was silent was now filled with my brothers giggling.

"No...Stop...pwease...big sister?" he tried talking while giggling. He was so cute, he still had problems pronunciating the 'L'.

"Okay let's go find mommy".

"Yeah, Mommy?!"

I decided that it was enough torture for him so I let him go. He started running through the house while screaming.

"Mommy!"

"Yes baby?" said a gentle fragile voice down the hall.

"Mommy my sister tickwed me and It was so funny and... and ..."

Alec started rambling about it and started to get out of breath. I started to sense the panic rise on me, ready to call the ambulance.

"Hey, hey Alec sweetie breath ok?" said mom.

He started to regained his breath and I let a sigh of relieve. Alec has asthma so we have to be really careful with him. The last time we ended in the hospital for a week.

"Okay let's get you to rest" I said picking him up.

"No" he began to whined.

"You have school cutie pie, It's time to rest"

I took him to the bed humming him a song, one of my favorites 'You and Me' by Lifehouse. Gently I put inside the covers and tuck him in.

I kept watching him while he was sleeping. He looked so peaceful and innocent but also very vulnerable. I kissed his forehead and turn to leave.

I slowly got out of the room and turned his little light on. Also I made sure he had his teddy bear with him.

"Honey?" Mom said.

"Yes mom? Everything okay? Do you need to go the hospital? Does something hurt?" I began to ramble feeling really scared.

"I'm fine Honey, just wanted to tell you that you don't have to work so much" she said clearly sad.

"Mom it's okay, you know we need the money, the treatments for Alec are getting more expensive and your chemo are really important. Please Mom It doesn't matter If I come home late or anything, what matter Is that you and Alec get the best care, Mom"

"Oh, Honey I'm so sorry." She came hugging me while crying in my shoulder.

"It's not your fault mommy"

We stayed like that for a few minutes after I help her get to bed.

"Night Mom" I said kissing her forehead.

"Night" she murmured already sleeping.

I turned and got to my room, took a bath and fall to the bed.

The last thing I remember was those intense green eyes from the one and only Aiden Evans.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Edited.