15- Do Bad Boys Go Shopping? Part 1

Aiden's Point of View:

When we got to the mall today I never thought I would encounter the girls and Jack in the store. I really hate the mall but we had to bring Jake since the guy didn't stop whining. We didn't went to school considering Jake was sick and since we're all like brothers we stayed with him every since last night and we didn't waked up in time, so.

 The only thing I was anxious about was the project but my brother had texted me telling me it was canceled. Today I actually wanted to go to school to see the petite girl, Alex. Just being with her made me feel this weird things I don't understand. But still, now that she's here holding Ana who was babbling about all weekend. It was nice seeing her talking to another woman figure since it's only mom at home.

We spent on every single store including Claire's which we were right now. I know, never in my life I would imagine coming here, specially with my friends. Jake was always the goofy one so he's trying all the sun glasses and taking pictures, I mentally rolled my eyes. Drake and Jack were talking which really surprises me considering Drake doesn't talk to almost anyone. Emma, Alex and Ana were all laughing while trying everything they'd find. Then there was Tyler and me in the corner while watching them.

"That guy will never grow up, I swear." Tyler muttered. I turned to see who it was and nearly laugh at how crazy he look. Jake was with the girls telling them which color was good or not while waving his hand like a maniac. He was also wearing a purple hat and some stupid weird glasses with a Hello Kitty logo.

"Yeah but that's what's special about him, right?" I said back while looking at them posing to some pictures with Jake's phone. Tyler and I looked at each other while chuckling quietly. My eyes drift up to Alex.

She was a sight to see, with her beautiful black hair and shining eyes. The way they twinkle when Ana talks to her about nonsense things, how she laughs when Jake say stupid things he calls a 'joke'. Her body was perfection with all the curves in the right place but still she hid them with bigger clothes. Her slight tan skin and cute nose. Let's not forget about her lips, 'oh her lips, now what I would with those...'

I shook my head trying to get those thoughts out of my head. I then realize that someone was poking my stomach repeatly. I look to my right to see everyone looking at Jake with confusion probably wondering if something was wrong with him. Jake was poking my stomach and looking at it as if something was going to get out or whatever. I looked at him strangely before replying.

"What the hell are you doing, you freak?" He simply look at me as if I was going to do something.

"I'm checking on you." He said in a 'Duh' tone. We still looked at him weirdly before shrugging like it was such a normal thing. Sense my sarcasm.

"What w-would you c-check?" A small, delicate voice said making me snap my head to Alex to see her all cute while blushing and interlacing her soft hands together in a nervous habit.

"I wanted to see if he had something in him." Jake replied.

"And what would that be? Eight abs or more muscle?" I asked smirking as I watched Alex turn even more red. I love the effect on her.

"No, well it's just I saw this movie in the morning about some alien thingy's that are living in your stomach and the 'pop' they get out and run out. Then they would grow and kill you!" He said excited.

"You mean the Alien saga? Alex and I love those movies." Jack said making Alex nodded her head shyly.

"Yeah! Those are awesome!" And then the three of them started talking about the movies.

We started walking through until we reached Hot Topic. Ana grabbed my hand while holding onto Alex too. Everyone went searching for things to buy and see. I stood close to Alex who was holding Ana and watch them check every little thing.

Alex seem to be so engrossed looking at something from the hanger so I took some steps closer to see. I saw a grey hoodie with a photo of a 'Star Wars' movie engraved in it. I knew she wanted it, you could see it in her eyes. So when everyone decided to leave I said I needed to go to the bathroom.

I grabbed the hoodie and went to the cashier. There were a lot of pins, so I decided to buy her two pins of 'Books are My World' and one of 'Ice Cream is my Best Friend', also I saw a keychain of Harry Potter saying 'Hogwarts is my next school'. I couldn't help to buy her this, I knew she wouldn't like it but it doesn't matter. I payed and went to look for them.

They were all at the 'Ice Cream World' eating some of it. The only seat left was in between Ana and Alex so I went and sit down. Everyone talking about anything I felt a pair of eyes on my face. I turn to see Alex looking at me with a 'awe' expression. We kept eye contact until she blushed like finally realizing I was watching her too. 

She looked down and started eating Ice cream. I knew I shouldn't feel this way but I can see her in my dreams every night. Her laugh, smile and personality was always in my head. She was like a drug and I was becoming an addict for her.

Because if there was one thing I want but couldn't have, it would be her.

It would always be her.

Only her.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Next update soon.