13- Dinner

Aiden's Point of View:

 When Alex agreed to the dinner I thought I would feel mad but my heart did something I never thought it would do...skip a beat. Yeah, I know that sounds like a romance novel or something but that was exactly how it felt the moment she said yes.

"Can you play with me?" Ana asked in her normal cute voice, while standing by her legs while looking at Alex with her puppy eyes. I could see Alex wanted to 'Awe' out loud but suppress herself.

"O-Of course cutie." Her always soft voice that sounds like velvet makes my legs feel weak.

"Okay wait here, Don't move." She warns with a 'rough voice' making me chuckled. At the sound of my chuckle Alex turned to look at me with a soft smile and red cheeks making her look more beautiful.

"Well dinner will come in about twenty minutes." The voice of my dad made me jumped as for Alex too.

"Yeah okay." I said stumbling over the words. I could see my dad and Jayden smirking in  my direction but I choose to ignore them.

"Here! I brought these to play." Ana came running over to Alex almost falling but then she steadied herself with two Barbies in one hand and a small bag in the other.

"Ana you cant run through the stairs." I scold at her. But then she surprised me by waiving her hand in a way of dismiss what I just told her. My face must have been full of shock to make Alex started giggling. I had to suppress a smile because of her cute giggle.

I stayed in the couch while Jayden and Dad came to sit with me. The three of us probably look like creeps looking at Alex and Ana on the floor each of them with a Barbie in there hands.

"So what kind of clothes do you want today miss?" Ana said in her 'grown up' voice.

"I don't know what do you recommend?" Alex imitating another voice.

"Well I think this dress will be perfect."

"Oh I think so too."

The two of them were so into playing that didn't notice the bell of the door ringing. My mom answer the door revealing my older brother Mason with his boyfriend Ben. The two of them came and said hello and then started talking about how things were.

Now we where five guys looking at the girls still in their own world.

"Dinner is ready." Mom called for us to go. The couple went first and then my dad. I stayed waiting for the girls to finish and then we enter the dinning room. Ana was holding Alex's and my hand while leading us. There were only two seats next to each other so one of us wasn't going to have a chair.

"Oh, Ana wait I'll find you a seat." Mom went to find a seat but Ana had other plans.

"No, I want to seat on Alex's lap." Everyone was silent and Mom wanted to protest but Alex denied.

"No it's fine, come on." Ana sat on Alex's lap while holding her neck. Alex smiled softly like she was remembering someone.

"Alex?!" Mason said full of surprise. It was then that Alex notices the existence of the couple. Her eyes widen and her mouth open like a fish making me suppress a smile.

"Mr. Evans? W-What are you doing h-here?" Mason chuckled while Ben look at Alex with curiosity.

"Well I lived here my first eighteen years, and this is my parents house." He said smirking.

"He's you're b-brother?" She asked me in a shocked voice making me chuckled.

"Yes, sadly he is." I muttered making Alex slap my shoulder for the second time this night. All my family including Ben stand there with wide eyes knowing I never let someone do this to me. Everyone knows I'm very cold hearted but whatever.