19- Wolf's smile

Alex's Point of View:

The feeling of his strong arms around me bringing heat.

His breathing steady yet with a hitch in between my neck and shoulder blade making me shiver.

I could feel his smile...

~

" Alex!" A voice snaps me from my daydreaming making me jump from the counter I've been cleaning. I quickly looked up to see Sandy, my boss, looking at me with an amused smile on her face.

"Sorry, you were saying?" I asked sheepish while blushing a little.

"Was it a good dream? Maybe even a sexy boy?" She asked mischievously while wiggling her perfect shaped eyebrows.

I quickly blushed in embarrassment. Oh god. I started fidgeting with the towel I was using feeling nervous. She obviously noticed and quickly changed the subject and sending me to work but not before sending me a wink clearly stating the she'll keep it a secret.

"Hey Allybear, do you mind helping me with the tables 3, 8 and 11?." Making me jump for a second time in less than half an hour. I turned around to face Jack in the same apron I had, holding a tray with a few cappuccino drinks. Emma , Jack and I work here together as waiter/waitress.

"Of course."

And we started working.

~

I was already done with table 3 and 8 , right now I was stacking some ingredients to the cupboard of the storage room when Jack came rushing towards for the second time today.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him noticing his nervous eyes.

"Um, well the table you and I need to attend is full of people and we both aren't really good at this you get nervous and I do too. Look my hands are shaking, they're saying that we have to be really good to them because the father is a pretty wealthy and the wife-" I cut him off before he had a panic attack.

"Calm d-down Jacky, you don't know them okay? So no need to worry." I tried to assure him before Sandy came to us.

"There you guys are! I need you right now to serve the table 12. Some of the workers had to go early because of some emergency." And she dragged us out of the storage room. We quickly fix our aprons and made our way to the waiting table.

"Hello my name's Alex I'll be your waitress tonight and this Jack your waiter since it's so many people we had to make two of us. Now here are your men-" I was suddenly interrupted by a voice that was hunting my dreams.

"Princess?" A very sexy husky voice said. I immediately raised my head to look at him now realizing that the table surrounded by a lot of people were none other than Aiden , his parents, his brother and sister Jayden and Ana and the other three bad boys: Tyler, Drake and Jake.

Oh my... I'm starting to feel Jack's panic. Wait, he called me princess again. I promise myself to look for a nickname for him too. Hmmm... how about pie... or -

"Hey cutie!" The incredibly loud voice of Jake interrupted my thoughts making me look up to see everyone looking at me amused except Aiden and Drake. Both of them practically always have a blank face.

"H-Hey Jake" I stutter. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Evans, family and friends." I awkwardly finished waving around my pen in the air.

"Hello." Jack said softly waving his hand a little making a wave with blushing cheeks matching mine. But I noticed that his eyes were trained on a singular person in the table who was looking intensely at the menu in hands that Jack had give out.

Oh my... it's Drake! No way.

They would look so cute-

"Hello Alex, how are you doing?" Aiden's mom asked me smiling pulling me out of my view of the future. She had a beautiful blue blouse with a black pencil skirt. Her hair was in a neat bun making her show her perfect face with little make-up making her look more of a natural beauty.

"I-I'm good, how about you Ma'am?" I stutter while she answered with a positive response along. "Sir." I said extending my arm to shake his just like the fist time, just like my father taught me.

"Still strong as ever." Aiden's father replied with amused eyes and a slight smile which I returned. Jayden and Ana said hello too, which she screamed and hugged my legs. Aiden's mom had to take her off me. She's so cute!

Jack and I started taking orders, me one side and him the other. When I finally got to Aiden I was shaking a little, not of fright, but maybe of nervousness or anticipation.

"Um, what w-would you like?" I asked while starting at the notepad.

"A strawberry pie." His husky voice sent shivers to all my body. Wait, he was ordering the same thing from when we met.

"T-to drink?"

"Just a-"

"Black coffee. Right?" I quickly clamped my hand in my mouth completely flushed. I just interrupted the bad boy and remembered what he ordered last time. Oh my, he must think I'm a creep.

"Yes, that's what I want princess." He was looking at me with a cold, emotionless face yet amused filled his eyes, just like his dad.

"O-Okay, r-right away." And I was back to the kitchen in less than three seconds. I started making them all the coffees. Sandy and I were the only ones that make the designs to the coffee, the baristas.

I drew in Ana hot chocolate's a bear with a ribbon and Jayden a bear with a cap. Aiden's mom had a rose and her husband had a car. Tyler had a football and Jake had a fish.

"Could you draw a smiley face to Drake?" Jack's shy voice interrupted my doings.

"Sure, but can I ask why?" I said teasingly making him blush. Awe'

"I just think he should smile. What?" He asks when I look at him with an unamused face, knowing he was lying. He just roll his eyes with a teasing smile and leaves making me finish. I drew a smiling face to Drake's coffee and to Aiden's I decided to draw a wolf with a slight smile. When I was finished, Jack brought the food while I the drinks.

I started giving out the drinks to everyone feeling very happy with each of the smiles I got in return.

"OMG it's a fish. Awe' that's so cute!" Jake voice filled out all the café making everyone laugh. Ana loved the bear a little too much. And the guys and Aiden's parents also complemented it. But not the person I was hoping for.

He just had a blank look on his face making my heart drop a little.

When Jack and I went to retrieve the plates and all everyone was already leaving. Everyone except Aiden.

As I took a hold of his leftovers, he stands up and looks at me making me lift my head slightly. He's so tall. Just as I look up I see hos lips quirked slightly , a ghost smile yet blank eyes. Then after seconds of eye contact he turns around and leaves abruptly out the door.

Leaving me confused as snickers.

But then something occur through my mind.

He made the same smile I drew of the wolf in his black coffee.

And just that, made me feel a smile coming to my face.

He liked it.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thank you guys so much for reading this!