4-Hallway

'No, no', That's all I could think when I heard the husky voice behind me. I would have to lie If I say he wasn't hot. He has this green piercing eyes with his messy black hair and perfect body. Everyone could see that behind his white shirt and leather jacket was an eight pack. But what made him perfect was his perfect smile.

"So Princess, not going to say hi?" He asked with an amusing tone.

I slowly turned around only to collide with his chest because he was so close and tall. I just reach to his chest so he has to look down at me.

"H-Hi" I stuttered while looking down fidgeting with my hands.

"Hello" He said with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"W-What d-do you w-want?"

"I just wanted to say hi and I was bored as fuck so I came to see you." He said smirking at the end.

"W-well c-can you g-go, everyone is w-watching."

"What?" He said looking around and just as I said everyone was looking at us like a show.

I still don't get it but well he was the most popular gut here with his friends. But they were different, he wasn't the jock but the Bad Boy so he doesn't seem to look for attention. They're known because of the things they do or because they are always breaking the rules in school.

"What the fuck are you all looking at? Scram!" Everyone started moving and adverting their eyes everywhere beside us.

"Hey you d-don't have t-to be rude."

"Why? They have to mind their own business." He said looking down at me with a confused look.

"Yeah but you h-have to be more polite."

"Okay, I'll try, Princess." He smirked at me.

I was blushing scarlet red and looking down to the floor. Then, the bell ring.

"See you Princess." He winked and left with his three best friends that were looking at him in shock.

Emma and Jack were also in shock but quickly snapped out of it and grabbed my arms and dragged me to the classroom.

"Okay, do you have any idea what just happened there?'' Jack asked.

"This is the most shocking thing ever." Emma squealed like a cheerleader which she was.

"What are you talking about? And do you know why everyone was shocked and watching us." I didn't understand, I mean sure he was popular and handsome while I was a nobody but still. Why was everyone watching us it was obvious that he had girls over heals for him.

Both of their jaws hit the floor.

"Dude have you seen Aiden with a girl before?" Emma asked. I started thinking hard but I don't remember anyone.

"I don't think so, why?" Both of them looked at each other and smirked evilly.

"That's because he's never been seen with a girl before." Emma said while smirking.

"Your point is?" I asked frustrated with them.

"Your the first girl he has ever showed interest." Jack finished with another smirk on his own.

Holy Fudging Skittles.

I'm so screwed.

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT