18- Perks of being a Goody Two Shoes

Alex's Point of View:

My hands were sweating big time and my pulse was in a hundred miles. We all sat in front of the principal's office with an air full of tension. I kept looking at Aiden who had a small cut on his bottom lip and another one in his left eyebrow. Drake had only a bruise on his cheek.

It was all my fault...

To my left was Jack who was sitting stiffly with his knee going up and down, just like me. I think he and I were the only one nervous because the other one were still flaming with anger. Chris sat there without a care in the world while looking bored with a cut in his eyebrow and a cloth for his nose because it was still bleeding.

The principal , Mr. Jackson, looked at us before sighing loudly.

"Okay can someone please tell me what happened?" He said but when he was met with silence he turned to me. "Miss Storm?"

"Well It h-happened in History c-class..."

And then I started to tell him what happened.

~~.~~

Earlier:

No matter how much I try to concentrate I can't. Not when he's on my mind twenty-four seven. The way he slammed me against the locker and whispered hotly in my ear. And those eyes...Oh those green eyes...

"Alex" I was jolted away from my thoughts when Emma started shaking me. I quickly look at her with a surprised expression.

"We've been calling you for five minutes." Jack said with an amused tone.

"Yeah, who were you thinking of? Is it bad boy number one?" She said in a teasing tone and an arrogant smirk.

"No. Why are the halls empty?" I denied it quickly before changing the subject noticing there was no one in the hallway.

"Oh the bell rang five minutes ago but you were too caught up daydreaming about Aiden to notice." Emma winked at me making me blush at what she said.

"Oh my God we're late!" I exclaimed before the three of us took off running to our class, which was History. I had this class with Jack only since Emma took English at this hour.

We busted through the door making everyone snap their gaze to us. I instantly made eye contact with Aiden who was with Drake at the back of the room. His eyes held so much intensity and coldness and the same time. I quickly look down while blushing deep red in embarrassment.

"Well? Get going you three I don't have all day." The voice of Mr. Tanner made us follow his orders. He was a great teacher and had helped us a lot of times and we to him. He may be strict but out of class he was a nice person.

I kept walking through the third line to a seat almost at the back. Because of not watching the floor I didn't notice a foot sticking out making me trip and land on the floor making all my books and papers fly and drop to the floor. I can hear people laughing but I distracted myself by trying to get everything that had fell. I notice the one who did it was a jock named Chris. He's known for being a major bully and homophobe, that's why he has it with Jack and me.

"Pathetic."

I could feel my eyes water at that. It brought memories, really bad memories. That voice, pathetic, pathetic, pathetic...

I flinched when I felt arms around my waist hoisting me up but instantly relaxed when I recognize it was Jack. Chris look at us and scowl before making a disgusting face.

"Oh great the faggot and the pathetic nerd."

"Do you want to repeat that McFinley?" A husky voice full of anger and coldness interrupted before getting up from his chair, Aiden. I could see all the guys ready to pick a fight, but the one that surprised me was Drake his eyes held so much fury and was ready to kill , just like Aiden.

"Awe don't tell me you got a thing for 'that' nerd. And are you seriously defending a faggot like him?"
He asks disgusted.

"You're dead." Aiden said coldly before everything went to a chaos.

At first everything was at least with a conversation but then it became a lot more physical. The Jocks with Chris vs Aiden and the Bad Boys. Everyone was pulling out their phones to record, the teacher was calling for help and a lot of screaming.

Jack quickly grabbed me and pulled me to the corner, away from the fight. I nervously bit my nails trying to figure out how to help, considering it's my fault.

Aiden was blocking all the punches Chris threw him. They were fighting really hard, still Chris was nowhere better than Aiden. He was like a professional fighter or something.

"Enough! To the principal's office you five." The security guard shout and points at all of us.

Oh great.

~~.~~

Present Time:

"T-That's all, sir" I stutter feeling nervous.

The principal stared at us for I don't know how much before he got his mind up. Aiden was staring at the floor with a cold expression and fists clenching. Why did he have to look so hot all the time?

"Well Chris you were obviously the one who started it, so two months of detention and a few more thing that I'll have to talk to you in private. As for you guys you can go and Chris you too. Miss. Storm can you stay here for a minute." He starts with a strict voice until getting it softer.

The others leave, Aiden hesitated before going too.

"Now Alex I know your a good student so I'm going to trust you on this. Did Aiden and Drake really defended you kids or ..." He trailed off sounding unsure.

"With all due respect sir, they were the only ones there that truly stand up for us. You shouldn't judge people just because they behave in a bad way, very one has a way of dealing with things. They saved us, so please don't punish them, it wasn't there fault. Please." I finish pleading him.

"Okay Miss. Storm I believe you." With a quick thank you and goodbye, I left the office.

Yes! Mental fist pump!

The perks of a Good Girl.

After that I went with Jack to wait for our saviors to come out of the office. Since it was already last period some people had already gone early. Aiden and Blake came to us with their bad boy aura and sexy bodies. Oh my god, naughty thoughts.

Aiden came directly to me and his cold green eyes came brighter and softer once he was in front of me. I decided to thank him, so without over analyzing further I jumped on him wrapping my hands around his neck burying my face in his neck. His arms stayed stiffly until he relaxed and wraps his arms around my face burying his face in between my neck and ear breathing deeply.

"Thank you, Aiden." I whisper in his neck making his shiver. I could feel him smile in my neck making me do the same.

"You're welcome, Princess." He said huskily

I cant help but think we fit perfectly together.

Like a puzzle.

Together. I like the sound of that.