11-Project Meeting

Aiden's Point of View:

She holds out her hand for me to take so we could jump to the beautiful lake above us. Her smile was so contagious that it made me smile back, her smile was like a little kid.

"Come on." She whined cutely while pouting like a baby. That look can convince anyone and that's coming from me.

"No." I said firmly at her but sadly a smile threaten to spread at my face.

"Why?" Her eyes water a little and that's when I finally gived out.

"Fine." I sighed expertly giving in and taking her hand firmly in mine. Her hand was so soft and small but still it fitted perfectly in my hand.

I turn to face her and took a hold of her face while gently caress her cheek and started leaning towards her. She closed her eyes and I follow feeling her breathing in my face. I could feel her lips brush with mine and shocks filled my body. Just as we got closer the feeling became more intense...

"Aiden" Just a little more close.

"Aiden!"

I was suddenly awake by my little brother Jayden who looked to be really pissed.

"Dude its one o' clock already why are you not up?" He asked expertly while throwing me a t-shirt.

"Why are you so grumpy?" I asked with my voice husky from waking up.

"You told mom yesterday that you had to do some things at the library or some shit, I don't know." He dismissed as if it was nothing.

"Fuck! Why didn't you wake me before?" I shout at him while desperately washing my teeth taking a fast shower and putting some clothes. I heard a laugh covered by a cough, so I looked from the mirror to see Jayden looking at me amused.

"What?"

"Why in such a hurry?"

"Fuck off kid"

"Fuck you"

We started shouting and then wrestler one another but ended up laughing until we heard mom shouting at us to stop. When we finally ended our fight Jayden started to go out the room while looking at me smugly.

"Its a girl isn't it?" he smirked at me when my eyes widen and grabbed a basketball and throw it at his face. He went running and laughing in the hallway to the kitchen downstairs.

"Asshole" I whisper to myself. It was then that I register what happened this morning, my dream. I cant believe I actually dreamed about her. Why cant I get her out of my head? Even in my dreams she hypnotize me. That girl named Alex is going to be the death of me.

When I got to the kitchen everyone was already eating. It was very big considering my parents had a lot of money. They are quite young for so many kids, at their late thirties and early forties. My mom Suzanne is the only women I love. She was beautiful with her blonde hair, blue eyes and small smile. She was really small compare to my dad. Now my dad Reed, was the opposite with his tall frame. His tan skin and grumpy but not with his family. Mason and me got his tall frame, tan skin and green eyes. I also got his grumpy cold attitude. On the other hand Jayden and Ana had everything from my mother.

We are a little big family with our parents and four siblings. The oldest one is Mason which is twenty two years old and a teacher. Next is me with seventeen soon to be eighteen. Jayden who is fourteen and is ninth grade. And finally my families greatest sibling the only one I actually got my back, kidding I love each of them and I will always protect them no matter how annoying they are, Ana. My pretty little sister who is only three and a half years old.

"Aiden!" A cute little squeal brought me back to reality when little hands reached for me to pick her up. I smiled a little and grabbed her gently by her little waist, it kind of reminds me of Alex's small waist too. 'Oh stop it Aiden'. I started spinning her while hearing her giggling in delight.

"Okay enough kids, Aiden you need to eat before you go. And where are you even going, it's Saturday. " She asked confusedly while taking Ana to feed her.

"I'm going to the library to work on a project." Everyone looked at me like I was an alien.

"What?"

"You in the library?" Dad asked incredously.

"Wow Dad now I know you have so much faith in me." I said grumpily.

He chucked but said nothing. After I left the house I went to see my black Harley-Davidson motorcycle but our dog Rottweiler Max jump at me while licking me.

"Max stop you devil spawn." Then out of nowhere he started to growl at me showing his pointy teeth. I seriously don't get that dog he is bad, I don't know why we have it everyone in my family is scared of him. And he hates us too. Great.

"Fucking Dog" I muttered while leaving the house and getting into my Harley and starting to go to the library. I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel something in my stomach, excitement. I was excited to see her.

When I finally reached the library I got inside while jiggling the keys in my hands. I notice that everyone stopped what they were doing and look at me with fearful eyes. I smirked at them with my cold eyes making them look at other things. Glad to have that effect to people.

I also notice that only one person hadn't notice me. And she was the only reason I actually came here to make an effort. She looked so small sitting on the floor with earphones bobbing her head to the music. She looked so cute doing that. She had a lot of books around her and was drawing something, it was as if she was out of this world. I went over to her since her back was towards me I put one of my arms around her small waist and the other took one of her earphones fast and whisper,

"Boo" She let out a cute scared squeal and looked at me with wide fearful eyes but when she realize it was me she got up and throw her small arms around my neck throwing herself at me. I froze but then slowly hug her back a little feeling warm, like the dream.

"You finally came! I thought you forgot or had something better to do which you probably had and I'm sorry, Its just we need to do it together. But if it wasn't the case I would have done it for you like always. But anyways how are you doing and is it raining yet or is it sunny and...?"

I put my hand in her mouth to stop her rambling and looked at her in the eyes.

"Alex cam down, breath your rambling." She started to breathing slowly and then started blushing at our proximity. I love that blushing.

"So Princess shall we start?" Smirking as her face got more red.

"We shall." She said still blushing.

Oh this will be fun.

_~_

Vote

Follow

Comment