16- Do Bad Boys Go Shopping? Part 2

This was probably one of the most amazing days of my life, considering my life wasn't so excited. Every time I got close to Aiden I would get this nervousness and electricity every time we brushed our hands or shoulders.

Jake was obviously a joker making us throw a lot of pictures in all the stores we went. What was definently unexpected was Drake and Jack talking so engross that they hadn't even payed any attention to us. We were now going to the Ice Cream Store taking a break before getting to go. Anna grabbed my left hand and Jack came and grabbed my right hand. I turn to look at him, watching his grinned smile and blue eyes making us both have a silent conversation. I nodded at him before we took of running with Anna making her squeal and laugh.

"We won." Jack and I said simultaneously and stuck our tongues at Emma making her roll her eyes but still she was smiling.

"Whatever, nerds." She waved us off before getting ready to order. We went to the line and I ended up with Ana being at the end with Aiden. When It was our turn I look to the cutie I was holding hands with.

"What flavor do you want cutie?" I tried to pull her up so she can see through the glass the ice creams but with holding some bags from Emma I couldn't. Also with my weak hands I doubt I lift her while carrying all these bags. Suddenly Ana was taken from me, I looked up to see two forest green eyes looking at me making me feel a little intimidated by him.

"I got her, Princess." He said in a husky and deep voice making something in my stomach awakened and no it wasn't that I was feeling nauseous, It was actually a really good feeling. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer with the intensity of his eyes.

"Welcome, what do you want?" The bored cashier said as if it was so much work to say that sentence. She was a blonde girl with green eyes, she was very beautiful but her clothes were too tight and skirt too short. Anyone would have though she was going to a night club with all her makeup and beautiful straight hair, still she looked too nice.

"What do you want, sis' ?" Aiden says to Ana while holding her gently so that she can see the flavors through the glass. The moment Aiden talked the cashier named 'Clarissa' snapped her head so quickly, I thought she would have broken her neck. Her eyes widen with recognition before getting her eyes a sparkle and a flirty smirk. She pushed up her tight top and leaned forward making her boobs bigger.

"Chocowate." Ana said in a cute voice before hiding her face in Aiden's neck.

"Okay, one small cup of chocolate, a vanilla cone and Princess, which one do you want?" Aiden said making my head stared up to him shaking my head.

"No, I'm p-paying." I stubbornly said making him frown.

"I'm paying, don't be stubborn." He said with a hard face.

"Nope."

"Yes."

"No, no , no"

"Yes, yes, yes"

"Aiden"

"Alex"

"Potato"

"Princess... wait did you just call me a potato?" He said with a hard face but you could still see the humor in his eyes.

"Y-yes your an old, hairy potato." I giggled making his eyes turn soft and his face relaxed. I smiled at him looking up and him looking down at me with such soft eyes. I could see a flash of a camera of lightning illuminating the room but still nothing could break our contact with such intensity. His eyes held so many things, still I couldn't see a thing in those forest. Our moment was interrupted by a cough, we look over starlet to the cashier looking angry and jealous. I was lost as to why she would be but still what shocked me was that it was held to me the angry looks.

"Are you going to order or just stand like an idiot, nerd?" She rudely said to me completely forgetting about Aiden. Now I remember her, she's from the cheerleading team. They always had bother me and making me do their homework's.

"Do you have a problem?" Aiden asked rudely. I gasped a little knowing she was definitely popular, but then remembered Aiden was as popular, a lot more.

"You're defending 'her' ?" She said empathizing the 'her'.

"Just because she doesn't sleeps with guys to get more popular doesn't mean you have to be jealous of her for being better than you." He sneered back defending me, which was surprising since no one helped me except my best friends.

"Aiden, It's okay." I said calmly making him look at me for a long time before nodding a little. "I would like a chocolate and vanilla mix, please." Clarissa rolled her eyes but got us the ice cream. Just when I was about to pay for mine, a ten dollar bill to the cashier who took it without looking. I throw a look to Aiden which he ignored by shrugging.

We sat down with our friends in the table around the corner. I ended up having to sit next to Aiden while trying not to make myself look as a fool. The table was so awkward and nobody would talk.

"These ice cream cups are amazing." Emma said making conversation.

"Yeah, the stronger the better." Tyler agreed.

"That's what she said!" Jake yelled before bursting laughing making everyone look at each other before laughing along.

That's how we spend it laughing at Jakes jokes, talking about nonsense things and all. When we decided to go I decided to walk to Alec's school to get him. Ana was already asleep with all that sugar and Aiden putted her in the car. All the guys said goodbye and It was only me and Aiden. The guys were waiting for him in the car and Emma and Jack had just left. He looked nervous while holding a bag.

"Here" He said after a couple of minutes of silence. As he curtly said it he handed me the bag in my arms and left before I even got the chance to ask what it was.

As I began to walked I decided to check what was in the bag. And what I saw shocked me, it was the sweatshirt of Star Wars I wanted, a keychain and pins. I stood there a couple of minutes before letting a small smile tug at my lips.

'He's not who everyone thinks he is'

'He's not the guy he he's making everyone believes he is.'

'He's the guy I believe he is.'

'He's a guy with bad problems but good heart.'

With those thoughts I decided to look for my brother and mother and share my happiness with them.

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

Any Ideas?