17- Pick-Up Lines

Aiden's Point Of View:

Her eyes we looking at me with curiosity, those beautiful dark eyes. I just took a strand of her fallen ponytail and tucked it behind her ear. I leaned to kiss her cheek making her blush more. Finally I decided for her lips, making quick eye contact before leaning down completely taking her lips in mine. Just as I was about to move...

"Wake up!" Ana's voice filled my ears before shooting off the bed. Wow, what a dream. My family definitely has something against me and my dreams.

"Mommy said to wake you up, Aidy." Her cute made it impossible to stay mad at.

"Okay, thanks cutie." She giggles before skipping to the hallway. I shook my head thinking how can she be so cheerful at this time. I quickly went to the bathroom and closet to get ready. I let my hair messy and grab my black leather jacket.

I went to the big kitchen and all my family was here except Mason, since he got his own apartment a few years ago. I get myself in a seat and grabbed a few pancakes in a plate. They had a nice conversation which I am ignoring, thinking about my dream. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being mentioned.

"... yeah, Aidy was always looking at Awex mommy, like the 'pwincess' 'mowies' and he ewen got her a giwft."

"Awe Aiden has a crush." Jayden sings making me want to throw him out of the window.

"Fuck off!" I slammed my fist down the table and got out of the chair leaving everyone in silence. I could her my mom saying something but I ignored them. I need to get out before I say something I don't mean. I was tired as hell and them talking about my life isn't making it better.

I didn't even realize I was on the school until someone put his hand on my shoulder, making me grab their hand and twisting it.

"Ow, fuck man." I instantly let go knowing it was Tyler, with Jake and Drake behind him.

"Sorry." I mumble. Making them all look at me in shock.

"Dude, you just apologize." Jake look so amaze, it almost made me laugh, but I would never laugh out loud.

"Fuck off." I said before beginning to walk away.

"And he's back." I heard Jake mumble making him flipped them off because they were laughing. The tree off them jogged to walk with me. Everyone open to us like the red sea, stupid people.

Jake was talking about something that happened to him last night about a cockroach and a centipede fighting in the floor of the bathroom of his house. It was a stupid story but at least he entertain us. I tried keeping up with the story but my mind was looking for a certain petite girl.

It was then that I spotted her, she was looking for books in her locker making a pile of papers. Her long black raven hair was in a little messy fishtail, she was wearing the Star Wars sweatshirt with blue navy leggings and converse. She looked perfect, like always.

I slowly made my way to her, trying to get her not to notice me. I knew the guys were behind me on the other side of the lockers looking for their own stuff. I decided to scare her a little by getting close to her ear and whisper: "Boo"

I watched as she squeal in fright before looking at me with frightened eyes. When she realized it was me she instantly blushes and hides her face in her small, delicate arms. I smirked a little trying to fight the smile threatened to spread from her cuteness.

"Hello Princess." My husky voice made her shivered but slowly got her arms down from her face, making me look into her delicate face.

"H-Hi" She squeak out and puts her books back into her locker door and looks at me with a little regret." I'm so sorry, I r-really didn't want to k-keep the g-gift. I feel really b-bad, you used a-all that money on m-me and I didn't even got a-anything for you. I p-promise I'll pay you b-"

I cut her off by slamming her by the lockers, not too rough. I put my hands on each side of her face, trapping her small body in between mine. I needed to cut her off, I didn't want her to pay me back, it was a gift, special for her.

" It was a gift darling, so you're going to keep it. Besides it makes you look cute, Princess." I could feel her breathing heavily, and shivering at the same time. Her lips were taking puffs of air, her beautiful pink lips. I quickly got off her and walk off before I could go any further and kiss in front of everyone.

With those thoughts I went to class.

___________

Lunch:

I was pissed.

Just before lunch, one of the football players decided to start talking about me and my crew. I was so close to throw him a punch and start a fight, if it wasn't for Tyler who made me go outside practically dragging me with Jake and Drake talking to the scum.

Now, it was lunch and the guys and I went to sit with Alex, Emma and Jack. I could feel two eyes burning through my skull, knowing they belong to Alex who was sitting in front of me. Ever since we sat down nobody has talk much, just stupid questions, that is until, a small voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Are y-you okay, Aiden?" Oh god, the way she shyly asked made me want to smile, but no way in hell was I going to smile. So I decided t keep my face blank as always.

"Nothing." I vaguely replied making her frown a little. She looked so deep in thought, until her eyes widen a little making me see that spark in her dark eyes.

"Was that an earthquake?" She asked making all of us looked at each other in confuse, Tyler was about to ask until she answer herself. "Or did you just rock my world?" She said looking straight at me, making me look at her more confused.

"What are-" I was about to answer but she cut me off.

"Do you believe in love a-at first sight or should I walk by again?" She said making the guys laugh, I could feel my lips turn a little, knowing she was saying this to make me smile and thrown off my bad mood.

"Why are-" And she cut me again with another pick-up line.

"My love for you is like diarrhea, I j-just cant hold it in." That was the last straw, it made me burst out laughing like the others in the table. I know I didn't want anybody seeing me like this, but hearing saying that was too funny and amusing. From all the laughing I could feel tears falling off my face but still held a smile on my face while looking at Alex.

Her face was shocked, probably because of hearing me laugh and see smile. She shyly held her arms and touch my cheek and wiped away the tears. Her small was so soft and delicate made me want to lean on her but I didn't. She must have realize what she was doing and quickly took her hand back and sat there blushing all shades of red.

"Where did you come with this." I asked her trying to forget about what happened.

"I read them, in G-Google." She mumble clearly embarrassed.

"It's cool." I said looking at her dark eyes. We held eye contact until someone interrupt us.

"Okay... so do you guys want to know what happened to me last night? No, yes? Oh well, Ill tell you anyways. I was in my bed when I heard a little noise coming from the floor. I looked down and saw a giant cockroach and a big centipede fighting..."

And our moment was ruined. Wait? Did I really called it our moment? I really need to get my head straight.

Because I had promised myself to not fall for any girl, not after what happened.

I really need to get away from her. But how could I do that, when each day she brings all this happiness in me.

She's really hard to get away from with that perfect body, perfect smile, her stutter, her blush and everything.

She was just perfect.

A Perfect Princess for me.

__

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

UPDATE THIS WEEK.