Lumiose City

Ash grabbed his new outfit and tried it on. His jacket was blue with a white stripe that was thick and went around his chest and a thin stripe that went down his zipper in both sides of this jacket. His hat, was red with half of a pokeball in white on it. His shoes, red with white circling the front and the back of the shoes. His gloves were a plain black and was open fingered. His backpack was red with a white pokeball on it as well and wore jeans that were a light gray.

"Pika!" Pikachu jumped up onto Ash's shoulder.

Ash turned toward his long life friend that he's traveled with since he was ten and said, "We're going back to Kalos, buddy!"

"Pika, Pikachu!" Exclaimed Pikachu in its excitement.

Ash then went to his room to grab something. On a shelf there was a blue ribbon, he grabbed it and carefully put it in his backpack. Before he left the room he looked at the shelf again where his Kalos badges were there in its case. He went up to it and grabbed that too, stuffing it into his backpack. He ran out of the room and to the front door, but then someone yelled his name before he could touch the doorknob.

"Ash! Don't forget this!" Yelled his mother, holding his lunch.

"Oh, thanks Mom." Said Ash taking the paper bag.

His mom hugged him and then kissed him on the cheek wishing him good luck.

He ran out the front door and waved behind him, saying goodbye.

----------------------------------------------

"It's been almost 6 years Pikachu!" Exclaimed Ash as he faced Pikachu who was walking on the ground next to him. They were now at the airport, ready to board.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu said with static coming out of his cheeks.

They boarded the plane and got in their seats and waited for it take off. It took a while but the plane finally started to move upwards until it was finally off of the ground and into the air. They soon saw the ocean underneath them and then the clouds out the window of the plane.

It took about 3 hours until the finally got to Lumious City, Kalos, but when they did, Ash ran down the stairs that were attached to the airplane and saw how much Lumiose City has changed. There were robots everywhere to help you with multiple things and the gym looked kinda different, it looked a bit taller and it had a slightly new design on it. Ash hastily ran to the gym to see his old friend, Clemont and Bonnie.

He ran though multiple people, Pokemon, and robots. Once he finally reached the gym, he entered and it was even more modern then last time. There were lights that blinked off and on once he entered and then a platform came out from the ground with a girl standing on it. It was Bonnie! She now wore a short sleeved shirt that was pink, with yellow flowers on it. She had a different bag then last time, it was still yellow but slightly bigger, with Dedenne's head poking out of it. She wore shorts that were a light blue and her shoes were a bright yellow. Her hair was short, but nothing hold it up except for a headband that was pink with a yellow flower on it as well.

"Welcome to the Lumi-" Bonnie stopped in the middle of her sentence as she gazed at Ash. "Ash!? Is that you?" Asked Bonnie as she stepped off the platform and ran to Ash, hugging him.

"You're back!" Yelled Bonnie. "You barely even changed! You still don't brush your hair I see! But you've gotten a lot taller! And Pikachu looks the same too!" Bonnie giggled.

"Your right!"Ash said laughing. He put his hand on top of Bonnie's head. "And you've gotten a lot taller as well! How old are you now?"

"I'm 13! I'm finally a teen so now no one can treat me like a child! Not even my brother!" Exclaimed Bonnie.