She Is Strong!

It was pitch black. When Ash opened his eyes he saw the sun giving off a yellow glow that was shooting out of the tall trees, into the forest. It hurt his eyes so then he closed them again, but then he remembered.

He jumped up and grunted. His right arm was burnt, full of blisters and scratched from falling, and his whole body ached from the fall.

'The trees must of softened my fall.' He looked at his arm which was full of blisters, it didn't look that bad, but it hurt. He noticed he was clutching something in his hand so he opened it up, which was painful. It was the ribbon. It was torn up and burnt. Only a little piece of silk was left, but the ribbon still looked the same in its beauty, it still had the same beautiful shade of blue, the silk still cool to the touch and it glistening in the sun.

He looked at it for a moment, remembering that when he fell he saw the other scraps of ribbon tearing off of it and the rest turning into ashes, falling down slowly, the wind carrying it. He almost felt like crying.

A gust of wind came through and the piece of ribbon flew out of his hand.

Ash hurriedly stood up and ran after it. It flew around the branches and then eventually landed on the ground near a narrow path or trees. When Ash caught up with it he knelt down and picked it up. He put it into his pocket and stood up.

He looked around him, remembering that Talonflame fell with him. He started to wonder around the area, trying to find Talonflame, but all he could find was a bunch of dead, yellow leaves scattered on the ground, a bunch of trees surrounding him, and the sun that beamed light between the trunks of the trees, sending rays of lights to the ground, giving light to the yellow leaves, which made the area look peaceful and beautiful.

"Talonflame!"

No one answered. He kept walking, making sure not to move his right arm.

'Serena? Why? Why did you leave with him?' He felt tears, but he fought them back, his thoughts pondering.

----------------------------------------------
After about a half hour of walking around he eventually sat down on a log. He was exhausted and he felt weird, confused for some reason, but then a yell came from over to the side of him.

"Ash!"

He looked over his shoulder and saw Bonnie running towards him, Clemont running after her, out of breath and Calem following Bonnie.

"Clemont? Bonnie? Calem?" Ash said jumping up from the log.

"Ash, wow who would of thought you could of ended up here! It's in the middle of the forest!" Yelled Bonnie.

"How did you find me?" Asked Ash.

"Pikachu- Pikachu came in yelling and then we went outside and found a fainted Skarmory and then we noticed you and Serena went missing and your- your Talonflame came to Serena's house wounded." Said Clemont catching up.

"Yeah and Talonflame and Skarmory were too hurt to come with us so we left it with Nurse Joy and it will be back to health in no time!" Reassured Bonnie.

Calem looked around him and asked "Hey, where's Serena?"

Ash then lost happiness and sat back down on the log.

"Ash?" Asked Clemont.

"She- she was captured by the guy in the black cloak." He imagined the man in the cloak, the cloak that shrouded his face and his deep laugh and the moon giving off his silhouette and his shadow hitting Ash as he watched Serena walk up to the Salamence and then get into it. Serena. How could she just go with him?

"Wait, what!? Serena was captured!?" Calem started to panic.

Clemont noticed how Ash was acting and the he noticed Ash's blistered and cut up arm and said, "Wait, lets get you back to Serena's house, I can heal your arm, we can disgust this later."

----------------------------------------------

They walked back home which took about another hour. Once they arrived they went into Ash's and Calem's room and Clemont brought out some kind of cream. He rubbed it against the blisters on Ash's arm, which sent a stinging pain through Ash's arm every time he did, but Ash's expression never changed after Clemont stopped. He looked down at the ground the whole time and had a frown, his eyes half open.

Clemont noticed this and asked, "Is everything alright Ash?"

"Yeah." Ash replied.

"Doesn't seem like it, tell me Ash, I'm your friend."

"Serena- Serena didn't get captured, she willingly went with that stupid cloaked man."

"What are you saying?"

"The cloaked man ordered Skarmory to kill me if Serena didn't agree with him to come. Serena couldn't do anything so she went with him. I was so useless. If anyone should save her it isn't me. I should of done something-"

"Ash!" Clemont snapped at him.

Ash looked back at Clemont, he looked mad and was staring directly at him.

"So your just going to give up like that? Give up on Serena! This isn't the Ash I know! What you're saying is that Serena's weak!"

Ash was shocked with Clemont's attitude. "No I didn't mean that!"

"Then prove it! Because you give up all the time and Serena is weak, stupid, and powerless so she left Bonnie, me and you! That's how dumb she is!"

Ash stood up and pounced at Clemont. He grabbed the collar of Clemont's shirt and yelled at him, "I don't ever give up! Not until the very end! I'm going to save Serena! I'm never going to give up on her! Serena is strong and she's smart! I know she is! So you better stop talking about her that way!"

Clemont still stood there with a strait face and said. "There's the Ash I know."

Ash then shocked, let go of Clemont's collar and then sat down on the bed, looking down at the floor again.

"Now, we either go out there looking for her or we can just sit here while we don't know what he's going to do with Serena! What do you want to do?" Clemont said and then he walked out of the room.

Ash stood back up from his bed and grabbed his hat and backpack and put on his backpack and put on his hat, Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder as Ash looked at himself.

Pikachu nuzzled against his cheek and said, "Pika!"

Ash turned to face Pikachu and said, "Let's go."