The World Is Beautiful

Ash hugged Serena harder and pushed her against his chest. His tears still fell, but there calmed down. Everything as drowned out. He couldn't hear anything. "How?" Ash thought. "This can't be happening. How are Serena and Yveltal connected?"

"Ash." Serena said.

Ash looked down at her. She was starring right at him with worried eyes.

They started into each others eyes for a while and then Talonflame decided to break it up, as he yelled out his name.

Ash brought out his pokeballs and clicked the bottoms in the middle and said, "Okay, thanks guys." Ash mumbled as he returned his Pokemon.

The pokemon disappeared in thin air and then Ash put about the pokeballs and then picked up Serena.

Serena closed her eyes shut and clenched her teeth, fighting the pain from the movement.

She thought of how she felt the pain mostly in her stomach and chest and then at the same time a movement of emotional happy waves coming from her heart, making her feel amazing at the same time she felt the pain. She was so happy for some reason. She thought it was probably because Ash Ketchum was holding her close in his arms. She laughed.

"What is is?" Asked Ash, tears still slowly falling from his cheeks.

"Nothing." Serena replied as she leaned in closer to Ash's chest.

Yveltal started to flail around again and bump into the walls as he flew upward.

Ash walked over behind the metal crates agin for safety, waiting for the next wave of flying debris.

"Serena... why- how are you connected to Yveltal?"

Serena stared up at him. He was looking at the metal walls, wearing a frown. The tears have stopped, but what he felt hasn't.

"Remember, the day before you left? When I was put into a machine and put into an unconscious state?" Serena asked. She felt weird saying that, she almost laughed but didn't.

"Yeah."

"Well I had a dream, or more like a vision of some sort and Yveltal was there and so was I. There was Lysandre as well, but he seemed to be doing something. Me and Yveltal seemed to have some kind of connection, or at least that what Lysandre said." Serena looked up at the ceiling now. "He seemed to be studying the two of us, me and Yveltal when he said that, but then soon that image seemed to smear and I was brought to a new place. There was Xerneas and it seemed to be looking at me. It said that I was connected to Yveltal and that I-"

All of a sudden the metal door slammed open. Lysandre stepped in, he wore orange glasses and it looked as if mechanical arms with wings shot out from his back, when really a machine controlled it. He wore a black suit with orange stitches. His tie was also a bright orange. Zygarde followed behind him. On Zygarde's back, Pikachu and Greninja laid there motionless.

"Pikachu! Greninja!" Ash yelled out and started to walk over towards his Pokemon, Serena still in his hands, but Lysandre moved in front of him, stopping his from going any farther.

"You are not going anywhere." Lysandre starred down at Ash and Serena.

"Why?" Asked Ash.

"What do you mean?" Lysandre asked.

"Why? Why do you want to destroy this world!?" Ash yelled at him as he clenched his teeth, he would do the same with his fists if he wasn't holding Serena, in fact he would of punched Lysandre right in the face if he could.

"Why! "Why" you ask? Have you seen what has been going on in this world!?" There is nothing beautiful! All there is are greedy and selfish people, in this world, people starve and people die! People have depression at an uncontrollable rate! Sicknesses that we can't even control, kill millions of people, natural disasters that we can't even do anything about! And the worst out of all of them are humans! They are the challenge that people have to put through everyday! There is only hatred in this world!"

"That's not true." Ash felt tears form.

"Yes! It's all true!" Lysandre pushed Ash to the corner of the room.

"You didn't mention anything about pokemon, so you're just going to destroy them too?" Ash asked.

"Sometimes we just got to make a sacrifice, in this case it will have to be done to make a better world." Lysandre stated seriously.

"There is kindness, there is Pokemon for us and there is love! The world is beautiful and so are people! They can be so kind and passionate! Someday we will find cures to help the sick! Someday we'll even stop the rising rate of depression! All we need to do is show the human race how beautiful this world and life is, that's all we have to do, to just see the happiness and the best of life not the worst!" Ash yelled this out as he felt the pain himself. "We just have to see the good and best in life! Not pay attention to the bad and the worst!!!"

This time he pushed Lysandre back.

"You are foolish." Lysandre looked down at him.

Yveltal screeched and flew towards Lysandre, but Zygarde moved I front of him to protect him from the impact and used reflect.

Yveltal rammed into him and tumbled back.

Serena screamed out from the pain that was now coming from her head, Yveltal seemed to be doing the same. He seemed to be tired of this. He flew back up and opened its mouth, giving a loud screech, sending echoes throughout the room and moved its winds to make a halo shape, a red ball seemed to form inside of the halo and red lightning strikes shot out from the bright red sphere.

Ash looked down at Serena and then back up to Yveltal. He saw saw the bright sphere and stepped back once he saw it and said, "Oblivion Wing."