Amour

Serena was in the kitchen, pondering about something. She was thinking about the dream she had while she was in the trance. She thought over it, but then Ash kept popping up in her head. She kept looking back about how she had a crush on him and kept asking herself if she still acted and treated Ash the same way. She's never been this confused.

----------------------------------------------
Everyone was already sitting at the kitchen table when Ash reached the living room. Everyone was talking, Bonnie talking to Clemont about something and then there was Calem talking to Serena. Calem sat right next the Serena. Ash for some reason felt somewhat felt mad and angry for no apparent reason.

He then walked over and sat at the kitchen table, grabbing the other chair next to Serena.

"Hey, Serena!" He said taking a seat. When he sat down he felt all warm. 'Is it because I'm sitting next to her? Gosh darn it. Why do I act this way?'

"Hey Ash. Me and Calem were talking about the day before you left."

A stinging pain landed on top of his heart, sending ripples of pain across his chest. For some reason it all of a sudden hurt when she said the day before you left. In his mind he heard The day when you left us- me. He wished that he never left Kalos and his friends.

"You see, Calem is the Champion now!" She said, her face lighting up.

Ash looked away and his face turned into a grumpy kind of look and then he eventually turned back around with a smile on his face. "That's fantastic!" Ash said, faking the smile.

"Isn't it!" Serena said as she turned back to Calem. "He defeated Diantha in just 10 minutes!

Ash then made another face and thought, 'Being a Pokemon Master is better.'

"Awe, you're just exaggerating. Thanks guys, it means a lot." Calem said putting his hand behind his head the way Ash did.

Ash looked at him and then he noticed that Calem was blushing slightly. 'Why I'll- wait... Why am I mad at Calem? Agh!!!' He hit himself in his head mentally. He wanted to tear out his hair. 'What are these feelings!? She's my friend, and I've had a lot of friends that are girls so then why do I feel this way for Serena!?'

"Hey guys! I think Clemont has a crush on Korrina!" Bonnie yelled out.

Everyone looked over at Clemont and Bonnie. Clemont's face was a bright red and his whole face seemed like it was going to explode. His backpack then picked up Bonnie and then he ran on out of the kitchen. Into a room at the end of the hall. "Bonnie!!!" You could hear him scream at Bonnie all the way across the house.

Serena laughed and said, "Well I guess that couldn't make it any less obvious."

Ash turned and looked at Calem and asked, "Hey Serena, why is Calem staying here anyway?"

"Oh, he's staying here because I was out in the city when I saw him, we started to talk and then I eventually told him about the man in the black coat coming after me." She felt awkward saying that, it was such a weird sentence. She laughed at herself.

"Yeah and I said I would protect her if he did." Calem said blushing.

Ash then felt his whole body heat up, but for a whole other reason. His blood was boiling for Calem, full of anger and hate growing for him, little by little. 'I said I was going to protect her first.'

"Hey guys, I'm going out to see the city in about an hour or so, do you wanna come with me? And Ash it might bring back some memories." Insisted Serena.