"I Love You"

Ash opened his eyes, light seeping through as he saw his hat laying on the table next to him. He looked at it for awhile until he decided to finally get up. He removed the covers and got into his normal clothing. When he looked around he saw that Calem was already outside.

Pikachu was still laying down on the pillow that was next to Ash. Ash then carefully picked up his hat and put it on, exiting the bedroom, making sure not to wake up Pikachu.

He walked towards the living room, Bonnie and Clemont were watching some kind of comedy show. When he turned around he spotted the table that was in the kitchen. There was yellow flowers on in the middle of it, in a glass vase.

Ash turned around and looked to see if Serena was anywhere. He couldn't find her. He looked around the kitchen, but there was nothing to be found. Ash soon realized that Calem was gone as well. He moved to the front yard, there was nothing there either, so he went back inside.

"Clemont, Bonnie, do you know where Serena and Calem are?" Asked Ash.

"Oh, she said she had to go get something at a store and Calem went with her." Said Clemont.

"When will she be back?"

"She said soon, it was only just a small trip to the store and it was a while ago so I'm pretty sure she'll be back soon." Bonnie said turning around and looking over the couch.

"Oh, okay." He said and then he casually went towards his bedroom, but then was interrupted by Bonnie.

"What's wrong?" Asked Bonnie.

"Nothing." Ash said ready to continue to his bedroom but then Bonnie interrupted again.

"What's wrong?" She said, this time more persistent.

"Nothing."

"There's something wrong."

"There is nothing wrong."

"Yes there is."

"No there's not."

"You don't look very happy."

Then Ash realized that he was frowning and his voice sounded sad in a way. He then straitened his face and then fixed his voice, to make it seemed like he was fine, but it was to late.

"What's wrong?" Asked Bonnie again.

"Bonnie stop bothering him." Said Clemont.

"There is nothing wrong!" Exclaimed Ash.

"Yes there is."

"Agh!" He then stormed out of the living room and into his room, slamming the door behind him which woke up Pikachu.

"Oops, sorry Pikachu."

"Pika?" Pikachu stretched and noticed that Ash was angry.

"Agh, I hate Calem." Ash then bounced onto the bed, his arms crossed.

----------------------------------------------
Ash sat there for about an hour, thinking about what was taking Serena so long, but then the doorbell rang. He walked out of his bedroom, Pikachu following. Clemont opened the front door when Ash arrived. It was Serena, who held shopping bags.

"Thanks, Calem." Said Serena as she walked in.

Calem walked in. "Your welcome." He then took a seat at the kitchen table.

"Bonnie, come over here, I have something to give you." Said Serena as she reached into her pocket attached to her jacket. Serena then brought out a necklace, it was silver and shined from the lights in the ceiling.