When Dreams Are Fulfilled

When Serena opened her eyes, she found herself in her bed. Light was coming down from the window and hitting her face. She moved over the the side and put the covers over her head, to block the light and yawned.

"Wait a minute." Serena threw the covers off of her and looked around. She was in her bedroom?

She was still in the cloths she went outside with too. Then she remembered. Her mind went back to when she was siting next to Ash and she wanted to rest her eyes so she closed them. It looks like she was more tired then she thought. I mean, she hasn't slept for a full 24 hours. She must of fell asleep instead!

"Does that mean that- oh no." She thought. Ash was the only person who could of brought her back to her house.

She jumped out of her bed and changed into another pair of jeans, taking off her sneakers and then putting them
back on. She changed her shirt, into a plain white t-shirt and kept her jacket on.

When she was sure she was ready, she went to her bedroom door and walked out. She walked as fast as she could to the living room and the kitchen. Once she reached the end of the hallway, she looked to the left and saw that Bonnie was there watching the same program that she watched from last night, Dedenne doing the same.

Serena looked the right and saw that Clemont was cooking something. Her stomach made a rumbling sound. She remembered that they didn't have any dinner. Everyone was too exhausted to even make any.

Serena walked over. "What are you making Clemont?"

"I'm making bacon and eggs." Clemont moved the bacon around in the pan. The bacon sizzled in the pan, making Serena even more hungry.

"Do you know where Ash went?" Serena asked.

"When I woke up, he walked out do the house and I think he said that he would be right back, but he didn't say where he was going." Clemont said, his eyes still focusing on breakfast.

"Oh, okay, thanks." Serena walked back to back of the house and went back into her bedroom and sat down on her bed.

She looked up on her chiffonier and saw the blue ribbon and the handkerchief that Ash gave her. She jumped back off of the bed and put the ribbon into her hand. Where was she supposed to put it? She looked around the room. There was no frames or anything that she had. She didn't want to put in in anything that would of enclosed it. She wanted to have it where she could see it everyday. Of course wearing it wasn't an option, now that it wasn't even big enough to wrap around Serena's wrist. She exhaled and plopped back down on her bed. She put it into her pocket that was stitched to her jacket and headed for the door. She grabbed the nob and pulled the door opened. She was about to walk out, but stopped.

Ash was standing there, his hand, reached out for where the nob used to be and fell. He immediately stood back up and acted as if he was hiding something behind his back

"Ash? What in the world are you doing?" Serena yelled, almost scolding him.

"Oh, I was coming to see if you were in your bedroom."

"Well, I'm right here so, why did you want to come see me?" Serena looked up at him.

"Oh, well I wanted to give you these." Ash held out his hands in front of him. Flowers, of all the same pale purple color, the stem skinny, with the tiny pale purple flowers growing all around it.

"It's the Lilac from yesterday." Ash handed it to Serena and scratched the side of his forehead. "Oh I forgot something else." He jumped up and then went back into his pocket. When he brought his hand back out, he held out a thin, square box. It was silver, a red ribbon holding it together and he handed it to Serena.