The Cocoon

Yveltal struggled through the rocks. He couldn't take it anymore. Yveltal glowed. The trees and rocks formed shadows. Bonnie looked over towards where Yveltal was and hugged Dedenne.

"What's happening?" Bonnie hugged Dedenne harder.

•••

"What?" Clemont adjusted his glass and watch the forest light up in a bright white light. "Wasn't that where Yveltal was trapped?"

•••

"No!!!" Lysandre threw his orange shades down on the ground and he put his heel from his shoe on top of it and pressed down, the glasses shattering underneath it. "That damned girl." He clenched his teeth as he watched Yveltal glow brighter and brighter, it's shape changing.

•••

Serena could barely keep her eyes open, but she saw the sun become blurred out by a bright light coming from Yveltal. "Yveltal must be transforming now." She smiled, she actually did it.

Ash saw the light through the hole and looked back down at the ground, a puddle of his tears were soaked up from the dust and dirt, all there was was mud. Pikachu nuzzled his shoulder, hoping that it would comfort him.

Yveltal's form disappears and turned it no the shape of an egg, a cocoon. It looked as if it was layered in stone after stone.

•••

Bonnie opened her eyes and saw that Yveltal turned into a rock. "What!? What happened!?" She grabbed her yellow pouch and ran over to the rocky terrain that Zygarde made.

•••

Clemont couldn't see anything from where he was now. All he knew was that the glowing stopped. "I hope everything is alright back there."

•••

Ash didn't look back up. He knew what was there, Serena, standing there died. He couldn't stand it. He couldn't. Pain surged threw his body. He cried out, as if it would help bring back Serena. His crying, echoed throughout the walls. He felt like dying. The pain was too much. His hand dug into the dirt beneath him. His tears falling down his face as he cried out.

"Pika..." Pikachu went under he shoulder and looked up at his partner, the parter that he's traveled with since he started his journey as a Pokemon Trainer. And now he saw him crying, more then ever before. Pikachu didn't know what to do.

Ash kept his eyes shut and said, "Serena..."

•••

"Where are you Zygarde!?" Lysadre's was standing at the entrance of the hideout.

Zygarde slithered out behind one of the walls of the mountain.

"Did you kill that girl that i pacifically told you NOT to kill or hurt!" Lysandre yelled, his voice deep and rough.

Zygarde's lowered its head and made a sound that sounded like a wind chimes blowing in the wind.

"I can't let anyone do anything for me can I!?" Lysandre kicked his foot at the mountain. "The plans, are nothing now, just trash thrown into the garbage!!! After all the work I put into them, now they just go to waste!?" Lysandre yelled at the sky.

•••

"Dedenne, what is this?" Bonnie examined the giant cocoon.

"Dedenne!" Dedenne jumped out of her hands and imitated Yveltal and then curled up into a ball.

"So you're saying that that's Yveltal?" Bonnie pointed at the giant structure that looked like a statue.

"Dedenne!" Dedenne yelled out in joy, sparks coming out from its whiskers.

"How could that be Yveltal? It doesn't look like him at all." Bonnie crossed her arms.

Dedenne fell over and sweatdropped. "Dedenne..."

•••

"Thank you so much Nurse Joy." Clemont bowed and then ran out the door. He saw Talonflame and he boarded him. Talonflame spread out its wings and flew back into the forest. "Do you think Bonnie, Ash and Serena are all right?" Clemont looked ahead of him and saw, dust still kicked up into the air, making the sky look brown. "Let's hurry up Talonflame, I have a bad feeling about this."

Talonflame cocked its head and said, "Tal." As if in agreement.

•••

"Are you SURE that that is Yveltal?" Bonnie asked,her hand pressing against her cheek, holding up her head.

"Dedenn!!!" Dedenne motions its small hands over to the cocoon and nodded, shaking it up and down.

"Well if you say so, then I guess I can kinda see it." Bonnie cocked her head and looked at the cocoon at a different angle.

A frown grew onto her head and she asked, "Do you think my big bro, Serena and Ash are okay?"

"De!!!" Dedenne had a smile on its face as it shook its head up and down again.

"Agh, sometimes I don't know if I can believe you." Bonnie frowned.

"Bonnie!"

Bonnie looked behind her and saw Clemont riding on top of Talonflame.

"You're back! Is Ash and Serena okay!?" Bonnie yelled up to her brother.

"I don't know, I was hopping you knew." Talonflame landed on the ground near Bonnie and Clemont jumped off and ran over to Bonnie.

Before Clemont could say anything, he gasped as he saw the gigantic stone cocoon in front of him.

"Dedenne says that it's Yveltal." Bonnie looked back up at it with her big brother.

"Maybe it is." Clemont adjusted his glasses.

"So do you know here Serena and Ash are at least?" Bonnie looked up at her brother.

"I don't know, but I think I might know where."

"Well what are we waiting for? We got to go find Ash and Serena." Bonnie tugged her big brothers hand and jumped up onto Talonflame.