The Warm Smile

"Let her go!" Ash yelled, clenching his fists. "I'm done with this!" He clenched his teeth as he yelled at Lysandre.

But Lysandre just stood there and laughed.

There was a loud screech that came from the door behind Lysandre and then there was a scream which sounded like Serena's.

"Serena!" Ash ran towards the door, but Lysandre grabbed his shoulder and threw him over to the side.

"Sorry, but you can't interrupt." Lysandre clicked a button that was on the panel and a door opened behind Clemont, Ash, and Bonnie and 2 grunts came out wearing orange vests and their hair died a bright orange. They wore orange sunglasses as well and they had on black ties and gloves. They motioned their hands to their pockets and then each one brought out a pokeball, which were thrown once they stepped out of the room.

A Pyroar and a Golbat popped out of the pokeballs and yelled out there names.

"Ash, we can take these guys on!" Clemont yelled over to Ash.

"Yeah! I we can take these guys down easily! Right Dedenne!?" Bonnie yelled out as she looked down at her pokemon that was in its pouch.

"Okay, thanks guys!" Ash yelled back and he grabbed out a pokeball and threw in out. Greninja appeared in front of Ash and starred down Lysandre. "Greninja, Pikachu, can you buy me some time?"

"Gre!" Greninja turned its head over to Ash and nodded his head and then turned back over to Lysandre and Pikachu jumped off of Ash's shoulder doing the same.

"Thanks guys." Ash ran back towards the steel door as Greninja used Water Pulse and aimed it at Lysandre, but missed.

"Serena! Are you in there?!"

No one answered except for the screeching inside from a pokemon.

Ash knew those screeches anywhere. He thought back to when he traveled with everyone and met Diance.

"Yeveltal!?" Ash yelled as he tried to pull the door open, but failed.

"Darn it!" Ash walked away from the door and then ran back into it, slamming into the door. He walked away from it and ran back at it again and this time the door budged. He repeated it again again until the door flung open and a gust of win was thrown at him from Yveltal's powerful wings.

And covered his eyes from the debris that flew past him with his arms. Wood, metal, and glass that Yveltal broke as he went on a rampage, flew passed his head. When he opened his eyes he saw the capsule shattered into a million pieces and then he saw the legendary Pokemon Yveltal. It was on the ground and was yelling out into name as it walked around, running its the walls.

Ash ran into the room and looked around looking for Serena.

"Serena!"

No one answered again.

"Serena where are you!?" Ash yelled out again and then Yveltal Mykonos its wings up and down and then wind picked Ash up and threw Ash against the hard steel walls.

Ash grunted and stood back up.

Yveltal flew up and flapped its wings back and forth, blowing cutting winds towards Ash. It pushed him against the wall as he covered his face with his arms.

"Serena!" He screamed, but the wind cut his voice off.

He saw a crate and he slowly walked over to it. Once he reached it he jumped down and took cover behind it. He looked around him and just saw more crates, but then the wind lowered and the debris slowly started to stop flying over Ash's head and fell tot the ground. The wind stopped and it became quite.

"Ash!" Someone screamed behind him, breaking the silence.

Ash turned around and saw Serena looking over at him. Ash stood up and ran over to her and hugged her, full of relief that she was alright.

Ash released and said, "We got to get out of here."

"I can't." Serena said as she looked down at the ground.

"Wait, what?" Ash asked in concern.

"I-I got to do something." Serena started to walk backwards.

"Do what?" Ash asked, but before anyone could say anything else, Yveltal gave a loud screech and the wind punched them towards the wall. Pieces of glass from the capsule flew across the room towards Ash and Serena and Ash jumped over in front of Serena and hugged her, to protect her from the flying debris.

A piece of glass went into Ash's arm and Ash screamed out in pain as it cut into his flesh. He screamed as more glass flew towards him, slicing and cutting him.

Serena opened her eyes and saw Ash holding her as glass flew pass them. "Ash!"

The wind current stopped and the debris stopped flying towards them. Ash let go and Serena looked at his arms, blood falling slowly towards the ground from the cuts. She saw multiple glass stuck in his flesh, the glass sticking out of his arm.

"Oh my god." Serena motion over to his back and studding the cuts and blood. "Ash!"

Ash chuckled and said sarcastically, "Well that was quite fun."

"Darn it Ash this isn't funny!" Serena yelled at him.

"Oh, come on I'm just trying to light up the moment." He moved his hand towards his head to scratch it and grunted and then laughed again.

"This is no time to laugh!" Serena yelled at him, "How are you so happy, your partially covered in glass and blood!" Serena yelled as she felt tears forming.

Ash smiled and turned over to Serena. "Well it's better then you ending up like me."

Serena looked up at him wide eyed and saw Ash's big warm smile and saw his cheerful brown eyes staring right at her.

She felt waves of emotions spread from her heart, throughout her body. He had such a warm, handsome smile. She blushed a deep pink and she wiped her tears away from her eyelids and smiled. "You're an amazing person Ash, you know that right?" Serena said, returning the smile.