He's Mad

She walked out of the room and everyone followed.

"Told you my invention works!" Clemont exclaimed in triumph.

"Yeah, but it exploded and I thought you said it was an innovation, not an invention." Bonnie sweatdropped again.

Clemont sighed and ignored her.

They started to walk back out of the hallway and towards the room with all the computers and machines. "I don't know where he is but I have to do something to stop this."

"Wait what is Z doing anyway?" Bonnie asked.

"Z?" Serena turned around to Bonnie.

"She means the man in the cloak. She decided to give him a name." Ash said. "And what do you mean? What is he doing and why does he need you?"

"His plan is to bring Yeveltal and create a weapon to destroy the world and he needs me for it because I'm can connect to Yveltal." Serena says, still walking foward.

"Wait? Destroy the world?" Ash exclaimed.

"It's- it's hard to explain." Serena said while looking at the ground.

"Well how do we stop it?" Ash asked.

"First we-" a figure in a black cloak jumped out a room in the hallway and grabbed Serena, interrupting her.

"Hey!" Ash yelled and he chased after the man, Bonnie and Clemont following. The cloaked man ran across the hallway towards the room with all the machines stored in it.

"Haha! These guys just won't stop do they?" The man laughed, his voice bellowed and bounced off of the walls of the hallway giving it an echo.

"Let go of me!" Serena flailed her hands and tried to pull free but it failed.

"All right, Hawlucha, use karate chop!" Ash threw out his pokeball and a flash of light appeared once the pokeball opened. A Hawlucha then appeared from the glowing flash of light and it glided over the the man in the cloaked man, but right before he could use the move, the man reached the room with machinery and closed the metal sort behind him.

"Haw!" Hawlucha oust its fist into the metal door for lung a dent.

"No!" Ash yelled out and he hit the door with his fists. He felt rage build up in him. He heard the cloak man laugh madly in the other side.

"Ha! That was a close one! You guys just don't give up do you!" The man laughed.

"Let me go!" Serena yelled.

"Sure." The cloaked man pushed Serena into room.

"Hey! Let me out!" Serena flailed her arms on the metal door and then took a look around her. It there were no light except for a capsule that held something huge. It was large and thick, the top and bottom made of metal plates while the rest of the cylinder was made of glass. She looked closer to see what was inside. She saw a cocoon. It was red and had a black pattern on the sides of it.

The cloaked man watched on the other side of the door, on a screen from a camera that was put into the corner of the room that Serena was put in. "Yes! Perfect!"

She felt a static of some sort travel around her body. 'No! No! Why? I shouldn't of looked at it!' Serena's yelled at herself in her head. "No!" She grabbed her head. "No!" She felt tears fall from her eyelids to her cheeks and to the solid sandstone beneath her. She knew what she had to do now.

"Now for the fun part!" The cloaked man motioned his hand towards the red button on a panel in front of him, but was interrupted by a yell.

"You stop right there!"