Dipped in Pain

Ash blushed and his heart started to beat faster. "Does that means she likes me back?" He thought. "She had such a cute smile when she said that too."

"Ow!" Ash yelled out as Serena pulled out a large piece of glass. "Do you really have to pull them out now?"

"Well, yeah. Do you want to be walking around with a bunch of glass impaled in you?" Asked Serena.

Ash laughed again and watched Serena carefully take out the large pieces of glass first. Luckily not all of the pieces of glass went in to deep, so the pain only lasted a second, but the ones that went in further, lasted about 5.

"Ow! Ow, ow, ow!" Ash yelled out.

Serena laughed.

Ash looked at her strangely and asked, "Why are you laughing now?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because you're cute." Serena finally answered.

This time Ash's heart stopped and sent a warm wave throughout his body, making him feel a nauseous excitement and happy at the same time.

"She thinks I'm cute?" He smiled at the thought, but then the smile faded as Serena pulled out another piece of glass.

"Ow!"

Serena laughed again and Ash just stood there smiling at her.

"She has such a cute laugh." Ash thought.

Another load screech was giving by Yveltal. Serena and Ash moved behind metal crates.

Ash screamed in pain as he took a seat behind the crates, the glass still in him, cutting his flesh as he moved.

The wind came again and more debris then last time came crashing against the metal walls of the room.

Ash moved his two hands towards his pockets fighting through the pain and grabbed two pokeballs. He pressed the button on each one and the pokeballs opened, a flash of white light stretched out in front of him and two Pokèmon appeared. One was large and tall, the other one small and short.

"Hawlucha!" Hawlucha yelled out as he saw the disaster before him. Ash was there laying in blood, Yveltal was there and to make matters worse, going on a rampage throwing debris everywhere around the room. Serena was there as well, her hair knotted and thrown around.

Talonflame landing beside him, seeing the same wreckage. He flapped its wings and flew backwards to get farther away from the Pokemon.

"Talonflame, Hawlucha, I want you guys to help us out, I want you two to go and try to stop Yveltal." Ash commanded.

The two pokemon flew up once the wind faded and flew up to the large black and red Pokèmon. Talonflame flew up in the air and faced Yveltal.

"Come on! We got to get out of here!" Ash took Serena's hand and walked towards the metal door, fighting the pain of the glass still moving around in his flesh.

Talonflame flew away from Yveltal and then turned around at full speed, aiming right towards Yveltal's chest and used Brave Bird.

Talonflame went in a full speed and ran right into Yveltal's stomach. Yveltal screeched in pain.

Serena let go of Ash's hand and fell to the ground and screamed out in agony. Serena gasped for air as she held her stomach and laid on the ground screaming in pain.

Ash felt his heart drop. "Serena!" He ran towards Serena's side and kneeled next to her. He saw her face, tears forming as she gasped for air and screamed out in pain. He almost felt like dying. He couldn't see her like this. He couldn't. He immediately wished to be in her place as she cried out. Tears formed and fell down his cheeks. "Serena! Serena please!" He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Ash..." Was all Serena could make out.

Ash picked her up and hugged her. He laid her down in his arms and said, "Serena please, please." He cried, tears falling into Serena's hair.

Hawlucha moved in towards Yveltal and used karate kick.

Yveltal flailed around wildly from the impact.

Serena screamed out in pain again, this time she held onto Ash's hand, tears fall down her cheeks onto the concrete. She clenched her teeth, trying to fight the pain.

Ash looked up at Yveltal and then back at Serena. He stood back up, Serena still in his arms. "Hawlucha, Talonflame, stop!" But it was to late, Talonflame used wing attack, hitting Yveltal's chest.

She screamed out in pain again and looked into Ash's deep brown eyes. She saw tears form in his eyes and fall next to her, into her hair. He looked as if he was in more pain then her. That was the only thing that could comfort her, that way she knew that he was right there. Right by her side. Now that she knew that he loved her back, she felt happy at the same time as the overwhelming pain entered her body.

Ash did the same, but he was horrified. All he could think of was that she was in so much pain and he couldn't do anything about it. He wanted to take the pain away, but how. He cried, more and more as he thought of it. He hugged her tight and pressed her towards his chest.

Serena pressed her face against his chest and said, "Ash- it's al- alright."

Ash heard and he just sat down and cried. Hawlucha and Talonflame flew over to him. And looked down towards the ground. They felt as they did something wrong, with the way he yelled at them to stop. They felt guilty.

Ash didn't pay attention though, he just starred back into Serena's eyes as he cried. He knew he was over doing it, but he couldn't control himself to stop crying.

Serena moved up her hand up to his cheek and wiped his tears. "Ash." He never saw him like this before.

Ash looked down at Serena and saw that she still crying, but it didn't look like she was in pain anymore.

"Ash it's alright now." Serena said as tears fell down the sides of her cheeks. She couldn't help but cry too. Ash was crying uncontrollably and it just made her cry seeing him like this. She felt sore and felt like she was just beaten up, sending pain throughout her whole body as she moved her hand up to his cheek. It was as if she was dipped in pain and Ash felt the same.

They both felt uncomfortable pain, both mentally and physically.