I Love You Too

Serena jumped onto Noivern's back and held on to its neck. The next thing she knew she was off the ground and Noivern was about to fly above the trees.

"Wow Noivern, you've gotten really good at flying!" Serena congratulated him for his flying. It looked like his training payed off. She remembered tat when they met, it used to be a Noibat. It used to cry over everything and as it cried it used Supersonic which hurt everyone's ears. It's used to not be able to fly at all either. Funny too because it was a flying type. Everyone asked how could it be a flying type if it can't even fly. "Now look how for its come." Serena thought.

It was sentimental to see how long ago it was.

Noivern flew fast and was almost to the hideout entrance in more then just under a minute. Serena jumped off of it and petted at nose. "Thanks Noivern, that was a big help!" And she returned it into its pokeball.

She looked at the entrance and saw that there was a whole that was dig out. "Bunnelby must of dug it." She thought and she crawled into it. It was just big enough that she could fit through it.

It took a while, but she finally reached the end of the tunnel and saw that the giant room was still in tack, but the computers and machines were torn apart and destroyed. Serena looked around the room and couldn't see anyone in there. It was dark except for the giant light descending from the giant hole that Yveltal made. There was still clouds of dust picked up in the air, the light making the particles in the dust, shine.

Serena cupped her hands around her mouth and yelled, "Ash! Clemont!"

There was no answer but there was movement behind one of the large panels. Talonflame stuck its head out of the corner. It walked out fr behind and panel and as it walked out Calem was shown laying on its back covered in cuts and bruises, unconscious.

Serena's heart stopped. "Calem!" Serena ran over.

Ash and Clemont came out from the corner. They seemed to be talking. Once they stopped, Clemont jumped onto Talonflame and flew out of the hideout, through the gigantic hole that Yveltal made. Serena watched Clemont fly out with Calem still on Talonflame's back.

Ash turned around to Serena. "How are you even here?"

"I flew on your Noivern." Serena responded.

Ash noticed that Serena was looked out the giant hole, tears forming on her eyelids.

Ash hugged Serena and said, "He'll be alright, Clemont is taking him the the Pokemon Center right now."

Serena felt tears fall down her cheeks. A wave of relief then showered over knowing that Calem was alive. Serena hugged Ash back, but then she released. She saw Zygarde stand at the top of the hole above them.

Ash looked behind him and saw it too, he pushed Serena back and said, "It must of saw Talonflame fly out of here. Get behind there." Ash pointed towards a large cabinet that was knocked over.

Serena nodded and ducked behind it.

Zygarde jumped down from the hole and landed on the floor that was full of dusted sandstone. Dust was thrown up into the air, surrounding Zygarde.

"Zyg..." The Z shaped pokemon slithered slowly closer and closer towards Ash. It's eyes glowed.

Ash clenched its teeth and put his hands into fists.

Zygarde moved closer.

Ash reached for a pokeball in his pocket, slowly, but before Ash could reach it, Zygarde screeched and slammed down on the ground, throwing rocks everywhere.

Ash saw a super thin rock that had a sharp tip was heading strait for his chest. He knew couldn't move in time. He closed his eyes heard Serena and Pikachu yell out his name. "I'm sorry Pikachu." He put his hands up to cover his face and got ready for the impact. "I'm sorry Serena."

He heard the stone tear through flesh and blood splatter on the ground and heard Zygarde screech again. Zygarde immediately stopped the moving rock and backed away, knowing what he did would not please his master. Ash heard Yveltal yell out from outside. There was only one problem, he couldn't feel the rock in his flesh. He couldn't feel the pain through his chest or anywhere else.

His heart stopped.

He opened his eyes, immediately. His whole heart felt like it fell, sending emotional waves throighout it's body, giving him goosebumps. He saw Serena standing in front of him. The sharp edge of the rock that was flying at him, was pointing out of Serena's back and the rest stuck through her stomach.

He couldn't move. His knees gave out and he fell to his knees. The ground was covered in blood. Serena's blood.

Serena coughed and blood spit out, painting the sharp rock that was sticking through her, staining it with her blood.

Ash cried, punching his fist to the sandstone ground. His tears flowing at an uncontrollable rate.

"Ash you might not get this, but I didn't finish the story about my dream. Xerneas said I had to die. I had to die in order to stop Lysadre's plan. This way Yveltal will go into a 2,000 year sleep and Lysandre won't be able to create to Ultimate Weapon... I saved you, that's all I wanted." Tears fell down her cheeks and she coughed again, blood flying onto the ground. "I just didn't know how to die I guess. I mean, a pokemon asked me to die." She laughed.

"No, no, no!" Ash was looking at the ground, his tears falling down in front of him, falling onto the sandstone dirt. "You can't! You can't die!" He could barely talk through the tears.

"Ash, it's alright." Serena smiled and looked up at the gigantic hole in the ceiling that Yveltal made. "I'll always be with you, so please don't cry."

"It don't care about that crap about how you will be in my heart I want you to be here with me, with Clemont, Bonnie! I want you to be here on Earth! I don't want you to die now!" Ash yelled, his voice carrying throughout the hideout.

"Ash." Serena looked back down at the ground.

Yveltal screeched again.

Please tell Clemont that he will become the best inventor that the whole world will ever have and tell Bonnie that I'm sorry that I couldn't keep the promise to buy her that ice cream cone."

Tears fell down her cheeks onto the sandstone rock that was going through her stomach.

She coughed again and she felt herself getting weaker. "Don't give up until the end."

Ash's eyes widened.

"Be the same amazing boy that I met at summer camp. The same boy that doesn't give up. The same boy that cares for his pokemon and others. Please. Don't change."

Her thoughts went back to when Ash told her that he loved her. She laughed. After 6 years- no even before that, when they met at Summer Camp and after all that, he was the one to tell her first, to make matters worse, she left him there to go to the hideout, right after he told her that he loved her.

Serena looked back up at the sunlight that was coming through the hole. The dust was still there, up in a cloud and the particles reflecting the light, making it look like magic dust. She smiled and said, "I love you too."