Jealous All Over Again

Authors Note: I added a YouTube video with a song on it, you can read at the same time while listening to the song or you can listen to it before or after you read, if you guys want I can do this in the future chapters, I just thought I could add a song that's related to the chapter. Thank you for the support as well Wattpad users!

---------------------------------------------- After they left, they arrived at Coumarine City with about an hour of driving, they went into the city and looked around. They looked at the shops every once in a while to see what they had. Everyone spotted different things, Calem spotting items to help his Pokemon in pokemon battles, Ash spotting food, and Serena eyeing the clothes.

Serena looked at the clothing, but still pondered once in a while thinking about on whether or not she still liked Ash. She always looked around and found him gone looking at something else, which would usually always be food. It brought back memories.

Ash kept looking at the different desserts and remembered when Serena made those delicious poke puffs of hers. He looked behind him and saw Serena looking upon the clothing and dresses. He then peered over his shoulder and spotted Calem who was looking at items for his pokemon.

When Serena turned around she spotted Ash walking over to her. 'He's coming over here? Wait, Serena stay calm I don't even know if a like him or not still.'

Ash came over and asked, "Hey Serena, I was wondering if you would like to go on a walk, just over to the vow tree maybe?" He felt awkward. 'What's wrong with me? I can't just go up and ask her to-'

"Sure." Serena smiled, interrupting Ash's thoughts.

'Few, that was close.' He started to walk forward, Serena following.

"But will Calem come?" Serena asked

Ash sweat dropped but then said, "Um, no, i was just hoping that we would be able to walk a while- you know to just get to know each other better- I mean it's been five years since we actually hung out and I just thought- well you know." He said, feeling more awkward then ever.

Serena almost laughed and said, "Sure, why not."

As they walked towards the vow tree, they talked about what was going on in their lives and what happened after Ash left. Apparently Serena became Kalos Queen two years after he left Kalos. Ash tried to stay calm and to not make anything awkward.

"So then, are... are you-" he started to stutter so he stopped talking.

"Yes?" Serena looked up at him.

"Um are you- dating anyone?" He asked, his heart beating ten times per second.

"Uh... No." Serena said, looking away.

"Oh..."

Then an awkward silence came and Serena asked, "Are you dating anyone?"

"No" He replied flatly.

"Okay, I was just wondering."

Then everything got really awkward. But then Ash remembered something.

"Um-" he took off his backpack and put it in front of him. He opened it and searched through it. He then pulled out a ribbon made of silk, blue and soft to the touch. "I found this laying on the ground in one of the tunnels- the day before I left." He held it up, each end of the ribbon hanging down, reaching for the ground.

Serena almost choked. 'The ribbon was with him all along?' She felt tears as she looked back and saw how he gave the ribbon to her, they were in the same spot. The tears didn't fall, but they stayed, making Serena's eyes blurry.