The Hideout

There was a bang and she opened her eyes. She was still laying on Salamence's back, but Salamence was walking now and they were in some kind of underground hideout. She pushed herself up and saw the man in the black cloak and asked, "Where are we?"

"So your awake." His deep voice echoed throughout the underground tunnel making Serena uneasy. "We're at my hideout, don't worry though, no one can find us here." Then a giant metal door opened and a room full of machines were shown. There were flashing lights if all color showing on the computers and screens. But the biggest item in the room was the shell in the middle, it was black and red.

'Well that's comforting' Said Serena in her head sarcastically.

"Now you shall stay here." He pointed to a shallow room. The walls were made out of sandstone and so was the roof and floor. It had a candle on top of a small table it to light up the dark room. "I'll check in with my apprentices."

She went into the room and as soon as the man in the cloak closed the door, Serena immediately started to think of her plan and the dream she had, but she kept thinking back of Ash falling. 'I hope he's okay- but what if he's not-" her mind kept wondering, other thoughts getting in the way of her plan.

----------------------------------------------

"Do you see anything?"

"No." Ash replied, turning over to Clemont. "Let's head back down Talonflame."

Talonflame swooped down from the air and landed on the soft soil. It's talons dug into the earth as it landed in front of Bonnie and Clemont. Talonflame knelt down and Ash jumped off of it.

"I think we should all go on Talonflame now, it's been a while and I think we should go farther out." Ash said.

"Ok then." Clemont's jumped onto Talonflame and said, "Bonnie come on jump on."

Bonnie did what she was told and climbed on and sat behind her big brother. "Why isn't Calem coming?" Asked Bonnie.

Ash then climbed on bs said, "He just took off on his Charizard, probably to go look for her on his own."

"Oh, okay, I just wanted to know." Bonnie replied and Talonflame took off into the sky.

----------------------------------------------

After about an hour of searching from the skies, they still searched.

"How do we know where Serena is?" Bonnie asked, looking over Clemont's shoulder.

"We don't know where Serena is, but we are just heading in the direction the man in the black cloak went."

"Shouldn't the black cloak guy have a super villain name, I mean why do we keep calling him the guy in the black cloak, it's pretty redundant if you ask me." Said Bonnie.

"Because." Clemont replied.

"Because why?"

"Just because."

"Agh, well I'll be calling him Z." Bonnie said looking back into the mountains.

"Why Z?" Ash asked.

"Because of that Z looking pokemon that he has." Bonnie replied.

Ash looked out into the forest and said, "Ok then you can call him Z, but make sure you keep a look-"

"I see something!" Yelled out Bonnie, interrupting Ash.

"What?" Ash turned around and saw Bonnie pointing down into the mountain. There was some kind of entrance that looked like it was carved out into the shape of a rectangle. It was just there on a cliff in the side of a mountain, practically in the middle of no where.

"Talonflame, turn over to that mountain over there." Ash pointed over to the mountain that Bonnie was pointing at and Talonflame turned towards it.

----------------------------------------------

"Okay, I got it!" Serena jumped up and put her fist into her palm. "I can count on you guys!"

"Delphox!" Delphox said, throwing her hand up into the air with her stick.

"Pangoro!" Pangoro said, throwing his large fist into the air as well.

"Sylv!" Sylveon said, jumping up it's ribbons following its movements.

Serena smiled, but then it slowly faded. "Do- do you guys think that Ash is okay?" She felt tears form on top of her eyelids and fall down her cheeks, towards the sandstone.

The Pokemon looked at her in concern and moved toward her. They all motioned in and hugged her, sly eons ribbons rapped around Serena's legs while Delphox and Pangoro rapped their hands around the trainer.

"Thanks you guys." She hugged them back. And wiped her tears. "We are just gonna have to do this on our own."

----------------------------------------------

"Wow, this looks ancient!" Clemont looked at the entrance, it had markings all over the sides of it.

"It looks weird." Bonnie said, putting her hand on her hip and starring at the entrance. "So this is the hideout?" Asked Bonnie.

"Maybe, we don't know yet, it could be some kind of ancient ruin." Stated Clemont.

"Well there's only one way to find out isn't there." Bonnie motioned into the entrance.

Ash returned Talonflame, since the entrance was to narrow. Ash then followed Bonnie.

"Hey, wait up guys!" Clemont said, scrambling after them.

The entrance was dark and thin. They had to almost squeeze there way through. Everyone motioned foward until they saw light. When they got closer to it they saw a torch and the entrance also started to stretch outward. Soon rooms started to appear. They were carved out into the sides of the entrance and were made out of sandstone just like the rest of the hideout.

"Serena!" Bonnie yelled.

"SSSHHHH!" Ash and Clemont shushed Bonnie.

Bonnie moved her right hand behind her head and put her left hand up and whispered "Sorry." She smiled.

They moved farther into the hideout and then the place started to clear up. It was less dusty and seemed to be filled up with more light. Then there was one door that was made out of steel.

"All right Pikachu use Iron Tail." Said Ash.

Pikachu jumped off of his shoulder and jumped at the door and used Iron Tail. The door flew across the room and hit the wall. Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie motioned over to look inside the room and saw computers and all sorts of machinery and technology they've never seen before.

"This is defiantly the hideout." Said Bonnie in awe.